Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos (60470 Views)

Vehicle With Passengers Still Inside River 5 Days After Accident In Delta. Photo / See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident [photos] / Car Splits Into Two After Accident In Delta, But Driver Walks Out Alive. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: See The Man That Came Out From Car That Split Into Two After Accident. Photos by stalyf(m): 10:17am On Sep 26, 2018
paddymo:
How can I get the mod or seun to activate my ads credit. I made payment and it's getting to one week now, no acknowledgement and no where to contact nairaland. Please who can help me should tell them for me pls

Have you been able to resolve yours? since i am currently having this issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mark Ukaere: Alligator Eats Student Nigerian Pilot After Plane Crashed [VIDEO] / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids / Video Of The GUO Bus Attacked Along Lagos-Benin Road, All Passengers Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.