Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,988 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again (2536 Views)

I May Not Return - Ghanaian Teacher Says After Finding Pretty White Lady Abroad / I May Ruin My Girlfriend's Life, If I Make A Mistake / Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 8:53pm On Aug 29, 2018
Let me start by apologizing to those my threads make sober. I just can't help it. You can do well to avoid my posts full of perpetual gloom. There's much sorrow in my heart which i need to pour out
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 29, 2018
I know some persons have one thing or the other they hold on to, to keep them motivated. Some look up to God, some their qualification, talent or the pregnant future.

But you'll also agree with me that some persons have experienced some traumatic experiences that is hard to forget. It could be sexual abuse, sudden bankruptcy, ill health, heart break among other things.

I'll share mine.......
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 9:08pm On Aug 29, 2018
The standard of living of my family is nothing to write home about. We used to live comfortably when my parent was still a civil servant. No one planned for what hit us. We now eat at the mercy of old family friends. The family is scattered. My brother lives in hostel permanently, i'm managing in a small place with mum after suceeding to move out from living in her store. I know things will never get better because we're not connected to any one influential. All i do is daydream and grunt. Theresa May was right in her assertion that over 80 percent of Nigerians spend below a dollar a day. Money is very hard to come by for us
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 29, 2018
Another thing that continues to hurt me is that i did not graduate despite the efforts i put in while in school. I did work/study as a part-time student. There were times i didn't bath before rushing down for a test or exam. I seldomly read till the next day. My grades were super good. I sacrificed quality meals. My classmates and my lecturers tipped me to graduate well until sickness struck in final year. I managed to finish my papers but couldn't complete my project and pay the final year fee. It's been three years now and a day hasn't passed without me thinking about my futile efforts. Enough school fees have piled up now. Considering i'm a very emotional person, i feel heartbroken anytime people discuss about school life or their educational qualifications.
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Apus: 10:11pm On Aug 29, 2018
Pls are U related to deadrat

1 Like

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 29, 2018
People are quick to say: 'when there is life, there is hope'. Not all living are alive. Since i had throat complications a few years back, i've never had peace of mind. It has been from one attack to the other. Sometimes i recuperate ,other times i suffer a relapse. Sleeping is not easy for me as if feels like i'm strangling myself. Some might say it's just a phase in life which will heal. I doubt. This is different. It's a sensitive part of my body in question. Even if someone here or a relative plans to foot the bills of an operation, i won't take the risk. I prefer to remain alive living with the pains. I'm stuck at home, lost in thought. I do less work and go out less. I can't help it. I wish i can turn the hands of time to when i was vibrant and full of life
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Apus:
Pls are U related to deadrat
nope
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2018
Lazy Nigerian youth.

1 Like

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Adedayo97(m): 7:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
Lazy Nigerian youth.
......ko funny miss

2 Likes

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Oyindidi(f): 9:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Lamentation
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by milemimi93(m): 10:07am On Aug 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lamentation

Why don't we have Lamentation session in church the same way we have testimony session?

1 Like

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by milemimi93(m): 10:08am On Aug 30, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lamentation

Why don't we have Lamentation session in churches the same way we have testimony session?

Is lamentation a sin?
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by milemimi93(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
Lazy Nigerian youth.
Is this how you encourage a livingdead?

1 Like

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by milemimi93(m): 10:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
Lazy Nigerian youth.
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by teelord1(m): 10:29am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:

Some people are mean....The op is saying the truth or lie just bottle up your opinion, no one care. You haven't been asked for money now.

1 Like

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by milemimi93(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2018
teelord1:

Some people are mean..
Name one

..The op is saying the truth or lie
That's his business
just bottle up your opinion,
Meaning?

You haven't been asked for money now.
What brought money talk into asking someone if that's how to encourage another?
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Oyindidi(f): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:

Why don't we have Lamentation session in churches the same way we have testimony session?

Is lamentation a sin?
I don't know grin
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:

I'm encouraging him to be hardworking and not whine.
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
Some ppl were arguin yesterday on a thread trying to argue dat theresa may was wrong when she said about 80 percent of nigerians are living in extreme poverty. Op's issue is a clear case that all is not well with nigeria. In saner climes his family would have been taken care by the govt.lets not be deceived that all is well with nigeria because of the flashy pictures that Davido,whizkid and co upload on a daily basis on facebook and instagram. Since when buhari took over this country's leadership,nigeria has fallen on the same poverty level as afganistan.

2 Likes

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by tee59(f): 11:04am On Aug 30, 2018
I know you are emergencycase .But continue, until you die prematurely with your pathetic stories. I don't give a Bleep.
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 2:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:

Why don't we have Lamentation session in church the same way we have testimony session?
pastors are leeches. They don't really care about listening to people's problems

1 Like

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Next2Bezee(m): 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
If anyone has told you that you have to stand up and claim your life back, they're right.

1 Like

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
Lazy Nigerian youth.
hmm.. I doubt if you read through
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Next2Bezee:
If anyone has told you that you have to stand up and claim your life back, they're right.
a revival will take a lot. We know Nigeria doesn't favour good people
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
tee59:
I know you are emergencycase .But continue, until you die prematurely with your pathetic stories. I don't give a Bleep.
allow me lament in peace. "He who has fainted before is not a stranger to death"

2 Likes

Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lamentation
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Oyindidi:
Lamentation
it goes on..
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by dasparrow: 5:59pm On Aug 31, 2018
LivingDead:
The standard of living of my family is nothing to write home about. We used to live comfortably when my parent was still a civil servant. No one planned for what hit us. We now eat at the mercy of old family friends. The family is scattered. My brother lives in hostel permanently, i'm managing in a small place with mum after suceeding to move out from living in her store. I know things will never get better because we're not connected to any one influential. All i do is daydream and grunt. Theresa May was right in her assertion that over 80 percent of Nigeria spend below a dollar a day. Money is very hard to come by for us

God will see you through. Don't give up. I am praying for you and your family.
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 01, 2018
teelord1:

Some people are mean....The op is saying the truth or lie just bottle up your opinion, no one care. You haven't been asked for money now.
thanks my brother. Some people are full of hate for no just reason
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 01, 2018
dasparrow:

God will see you through. Don't give up. I am praying for you and your family.
okay. thanks for your concern. I used to hold my faith, crucifix and religion so dear but not anyone. Hopefully, a miracle changes my orientation
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 02, 2018
lefulefu:
Some ppl were arguin yesterday on a thread trying to argue dat theresa may was wrong when she said about 80 percent of nigerians are living in extreme poverty. Op's issue is a clear case that all is not well with nigeria. In saner climes his family would have been taken care by the govt.lets not be deceived that all is well with nigeria because of the flashy pictures that Davido,whizkid and co upload on a daily basis on facebook and instagram. Since when buhari took over this country's leadership,nigeria has fallen on the same poverty level as afganistan.
spot on
Re: HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:18am On Sep 02, 2018
You won't get a dime!

Guy, you must work to earn!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never Had Sex Before / During conversation, do you allow indiscriminate touches? / Watch Alleged Leaked S*x Tape Of Tiktok Star Bhadie Kelly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.