Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! (1097 Views)

Am Hurt And Troubled / HURT: I May Never Live A Normal Life Again / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Themhi1: 6:51am On Apr 05, 2019
Hello nairalanders!!

Their is this girl am into and we've been close enough. Recently I went to her house and we talked and did some other things!!

I told her my feelings and she said she's afraid of heart break, that she's not ready for that now, that we should be friends!!

She has been begging me not to feel hurt,
I was hurt but I didn't show it!!

I wanted to say something negative but I don't know if its right!!

Please I need your advice, I don't know what to do!!
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Fizzymike1(m): 6:53am On Apr 05, 2019
Because a girl told u she is afraid of heartbreak, you said you are hurt. U get sense at all

7 Likes

Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Equation89(m): 7:00am On Apr 05, 2019
Fizzymike1:
Because a girl told u she is afraid of heartbreak, you said you are hurt. U get sense at all

My brother I tire ooo

Instead of him to go extra length to prove his love for the girl which the girl is indirectly asking, he is here telling us he is hurt just because the girl said she don't want heart break again.

2 Likes

Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by greatnaija01: 7:05am On Apr 05, 2019
TRUE LOVE does not always have to MARRY or DATE.

Sometimes when you love a person you need to have the wisdom of letting them go else if you MUST have your way, it becomes emotional kidnap.

You BOTH are not ready for a relationship.... She definately is being polite to tell you NO... maybe you are not rich enough... so she used the excuse of heartbreak, maybe you are a ANGRY KID and she does not want that kind of man to father her kids... DID YOU EVER THINK OF THESE THINGS? Or YOU WERE TOO BLIND WANTING WHAT YOUR ERECTION WANTS.....

Pls remove your BRAIN from your DIK so that your erection will not give you a direction that will lead to your destruction due to lack of discretion.

YOU SHOT YOUR SHOT AND IT WAS BLOCKED... simply have the maturity to MOVE ON AND STILL BE FRIENDLY... she may need to date wrong guys before she realizes that you were always the right one but in the process you BOTH would have GROWN UP.

As friends you both have already made out and gotten sexually aroused... you simply want to legalize it in your mind by asking her FORMALLY for the only excuse for sex that the generation understands.... A RELATIONSHIP which really is just a SEXATIONSHIP.

Bro, get rich or die trying and 80% of girls will even propose to you not minding if you are married.
Themhi1:
Hello nairalanders!!

Their is this girl am into and we've been close enough. Recently I went to her house and we talked and did some other things!!

I told her my feelings and she said she's afraid of heart break, that she's not ready for that now, that we should be friends!!

She has been begging me not to feel hurt,
I was hurt but I didn't show it!!

I wanted to say something negative but I don't know if its right!!

Please I need your advice, I don't know what to do!!
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by topedoski(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2019
That mama love you die!!!
Girl wey u don do 'other stuff' with na here?
Your f up be say u show say u dey needy too much....
Or she no dey sure of u
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Themhi1: 7:09am On Apr 05, 2019
Equation89:

My brother I tire ooo

Instead of him to go extra length to prove his love for the girl which the girl is indirectly asking, he is here telling us he is hurt just because the girl said she don't want heart break again.

She asked me to prove it!

How can prove it!

Is it still possible after she said we should be friends?
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Pubichairs(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2019
stay away from relationship, since a guy with full grown mane on his regions is this confuse and can't understand girl's codes
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by MJBOLT: 7:54am On Apr 05, 2019
never ask a girl out,dem no dey hear

1 Like

Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2019
Themhi1:

The solution you need is inside a short book called Mr. Friendzone, but it's unfortunate most youths will prefer to come to Nairaland to cry about their relationship issues than read the solution in a book.

Download and read the book below and thank me later.

http://www.wetclef.com/topic582.html

2 Likes

Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Themhi1: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2019
Fizzymike1:

Yep! I get sense!

And I know what am talking about!!
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Themhi1: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2019
topedoski:
That mama love you die!!! Girl wey u don do 'other stuff' with na here? Your f up be say u show say u dey needy too much.... Or she no dey sure of u
Guy watn I go do next nw
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Unrated900(m): 10:58am On Apr 05, 2019
Guy go to Malaysia

Make money

Come back

The girl will be the first to ask your hands in

Marriage.

Do this thank me

Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by boxer022(m): 11:16am On Apr 05, 2019
This issue is a straight forward one. You do not need to feel hurt as she told you before hand what she was afraid of. If you really love her, then you will start with been friends as she told you. When she feel she can trust you, she will give into being in a relationship with you.
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by topedoski(m): 11:49am On Apr 05, 2019
Themhi1:

Guy watn I go do next nw
Slow down act like say u never tell her, infact just start to dey act like her boyfriend, no show emotions oo, just suprise her, like if una dey waka just hold her hand, do like say u want kiss her den give her pecks, give her signs say u love her (no turn to mumu o), den when time ripe u go know, nobody go tell u say make u ask her out.
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by Themhi1: 10:56am On Apr 06, 2019
topedoski:

Slow down act like say u never tell her, infact just start to dey act like her boyfriend, no show emotions oo, just suprise her, like if una dey waka just hold her hand, do like say u want kiss her den give her pecks, give her signs say u love her (no turn to mumu o), den when time ripe u go know, nobody go tell u say make u ask her out.

Okk!
Thanks!

But how I go deal with that "am not ready to date" issue??
Cos she still talk am yesterday!!
Re: Am Hurt!! I Need Your Advice!!! by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 11:35am On Apr 06, 2019
But you have chopped the real food smiley

(1) (Reply)

Lets Have Fun, Tell Me The Lies Ur Parents Told U When Ur A Kid / What Do You Know About Kalabari Girls? / Husband Receives 25 Lashes Of Stick On His Buttocks Over Cheating Rather (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.