Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,819 members, 7,827,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Governor Ajimobi Shares How He Washed Dead Bodies For 10 Years To Survive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Ajimobi Shares How He Washed Dead Bodies For 10 Years To Survive (267 Views)

Aregbesola Visits Governor Ajimobi And Adelabu In Ibadan (Photos) / Governor Ajimobi At Ayefele's Fresh FM In 2016 (Video) / Governor Ajimobi: "You Will Fart From Now Till Midnight" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Governor Ajimobi Shares How He Washed Dead Bodies For 10 Years To Survive by InforOrbit: 7:15am On Aug 30, 2018
Governor Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State has opened up on his hustle while outside of the country studying as a young man and according to him, he washed dead bodies to pay his tuition fees.

Ajimobi said this yesterday at a South-West Youths Regional Summit in Osogbo, Daily Post reports.

The Governor, while urging the youth to have a positive mindset towards hard work, said he spent eight years abroad washing dead bodies to survive.

He said his parents only sent him 30 dollars all through his stay abroad, adding that he had to look for a way to survive.

“I left Nigeria in 1963 to study abroad, but throughout my stay there, I was washing dead bodies to support myself to go to school.

“Whenever I got home from work, I will be weeping, remembering the number of dead bodies I washed.

“My boss at work then said I should not be...
Continue Reading In The Link Below
https://www.informationorbit.com/governor-ajimobi-shares-how-he-washed-dead-bodies-for-10-years-to-survive/

Re: Governor Ajimobi Shares How He Washed Dead Bodies For 10 Years To Survive by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Aug 30, 2018
I left Nigeria in 1963 to study abroad, but throughout my stay there, I was washing dead bodies to support myself to go to school.
Whenever I got home from work, I will be weeping, remembering the number of dead bodies I washed

.............naso.com
Re: Governor Ajimobi Shares How He Washed Dead Bodies For 10 Years To Survive by ehbellsho(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2018
Why this again? he told us before now.

but that was outside the country. why didn't he do that here in Nigeria?

boasting on what he should not or because he wash dead body we all should go and submit application letters at cemetery?
Re: Governor Ajimobi Shares How He Washed Dead Bodies For 10 Years To Survive by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:29am On Aug 30, 2018
10 years or 8 years which one do I believe . Mr. Governor pinshure or adonblivit
Re: Governor Ajimobi Shares How He Washed Dead Bodies For 10 Years To Survive by Mynd44: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2018

(1)

Senate President Bukola Saraki Joins 2019 Presidential Race / 10 Things President Buhari Said At APC NEC Meeting / Watch As These Chinese Guys Entertain President Buhari With Hausa Song And Dance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.