Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,039 members, 7,810,849 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? (3468 Views)

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. / Slay Queen Gives Snake A Blow-Job As Man Fumbles Her Boobs In Public / Nina Ivy Vs Miracle Ikechukwu: Why Do Ladies Like Playing Victim? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by fineboynl(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2018
why do ladies like and enjoying giving guy blow.job?

unlike in that past, there is currently obsession from women who are eager to give guys a blow.job. majority of girls agreed that they enjoy giving their partner mouth action and while some admitted they have at one time tried and taste it.

many of the women who comment said it turned them really on and wet when giving a big hard dick blow.job. some also said using the right hand to finger themselves while fat dick is in their mouth is really pleasurable.

and I guess it similar to guys that are obsessed in sucking a female ripe boobs
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 30, 2018
To be sincere I don't like it embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by fineboynl(m): 8:02am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
have you tried it?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by sapeleboi(m): 8:20am On Aug 30, 2018
just try it , u will like it my dear
Colourich:
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Arda1000(m): 8:24am On Aug 30, 2018
I swear thinking that i coud suck tits that i suck wen i small usually makes me vomit not to talk of pussy mouthing its not so bad untill u try it

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Nobody: 8:51am On Aug 30, 2018
Arda1000:
I swear thinking that i coud suck tits that i suck wen i small usually makes me vomit not to talk of pussy mouthing its not so bad untill u try it
What's there in sucking breast? men love to suck breast.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by pizzylee(m): 10:19am On Aug 30, 2018
Good question
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Frankicent(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2018
Some hate it, some are bad at it.. if a gal who's not good at it do that shit for you... I swear you'll hate it.... Now I do...smh
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:33am On Aug 30, 2018
It drives them crazy right? cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by fineboynl(m): 10:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Tamarapetty:
It drives them crazy right? cheesy
the question should be directed to you
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Arda1000(m): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Colourich:
What's there in sucking breast? men love to suck breast.
not as eazy as u think
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Divay22(f): 10:43am On Aug 30, 2018
Lol
Things are happening o grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Tamarapetty(f): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2018
fineboynl:
the question should be directed to you
And i answered cheesy
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by myself13: 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
our women can pleetenddd
Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by bdsm: 1:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Most girls like blow.job becos of the feeling of submission. They get turned on when they drop to their kneels and submit to a dominant male. Over the years i put to practice what i learnt with runs girls but the one i will never 4get was a certain girl i banged her mouth till she reached orgasm without penetration. It was a new discovery for me dat day.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like And Enjoying Giving Guy Blow.job? by Kharol1234: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
grls make who na cum tok hw u do u ladies feel wen 8inches is in ur mouth wats d sensation u ladies get

(1) (Reply)

Having Male Besties / Bleep Video Telegram Channel/sex Hook Up / Why Do Many Girls Stop Looking Attractive After Marriage??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.