Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,989 members, 7,814,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. (8065 Views)

"His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex / Leak Video Of Nigeria Unilag Girls Dancing N@ked / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Nwabuezesuccess(m): 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
A lady by name MosunmolĂ  has called out female students of University of Lagos popularly known as Unilag out for giving blowjobs to Uber taxi drivers instead of paying them their money.

The lady went on Twitter yesterday to register her anger and also promised to show proof of what has been happening between Unilag students and uber drivers in Lagos.

In reaction to the tweets, another Twitter user also narrated a story of a unilag Student and a Bolt driver, he said " From Unilag to Sangotedo at about 10:30pm. After getting to her destination, she said she had no money and requested we had sex all night.

Told her noway, she came out & joined me in the front seat insisting we f***k. She asked, can you even handle me well?

On Bolt.

For more visit https://naijadailyng247.com

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by 360degreess(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
The future is indeed female grin grin grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Ifiegboria(m): 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Hmm
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
Pls what's her business with that tho?
That's the way they deem it fit to settle themself off.. people should learn to mind their business and stop pokenosing..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by celeiyke: 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
I don't believe this story

3 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nigeria girls really believe they can get away with anything just because they have a pussy. angry

They believe everyone is supposed to do them a favour, just because they have a pussy! angry

Guys, Dating a Nigerian girl is a complete waste of time, energy and resources. They have absolutely nothing meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their over used pussies

Date a Nigeria girl at your own peril!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Qpid5(m): 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
That's the way they deem it fit to settle themself off.. people should learn to mind their business and stop pokenosing..

One Uber driver spotted grin

15 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Candidlady: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Unilag?

University of Lagos state ko?

Iam outta here
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Qpid5:

One Uber driver spotted grin
Spot your brain... wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 6:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Women are now using pussy to trap us. They av nothing to offer than pussy.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by rickpat(m): 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
na wa...the Uber guys please collect your money...if you agree for the "pleasure" then no need to complain but it's wiser you collect your money,that pleasure no go fix your car when fault come o

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kobicove(m): 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Please present evidence undecided
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by 2ndchildhood(m): 7:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

no dey irritate our eye sight with stupid comments

13 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by toujurs: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You must be a very irresponsible lady. Frustrated and irresponsible. I do feel for some men, setting for gabbage products like you. After their hardwork. Tueh angry

9 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Baloranking(m): 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
shocked

Many will criticize the women involve, but my concern here are the drivers. Why mix business with pleasure. For this rugged economy.

Don't you have a family to feed or life to build?

Crazy things are really happening.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
toujurs:
You must be a very irresponsible lady. Frustrated and irresponsible. I do feel for some men, setting for gabbage products like you. After their hardwork. Tueh angry
You are the kinda kid whose money drops like tap at the sight of a woman.. cheesy
Keep decieving yourself forming hard boy on here..shy boy.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=2ndchildhood post=110149842][/quote]
cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by goshikid: 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Must you always comment on a post.. You no get work?
Everytime person post you must comment, you no the tire haba undecided

4 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
goshikid:

Must you always comment on a post.. You no get work?
Everytime person post you must comment, you no the tire haba undecided
That's none of your business baby boy.. concentrate on your life and your job..keep working hard so you will stop noticing me.. cheesy
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by toujurs: 7:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You are the kinda kid whose money drops like tap at the sight of a woman.. cheesy
Keep decieving yourself forming hard boy on here..shy boy.. grin
At the sight of some women who give mouth gig, and open their legs to get drilled unnecessarily just to pay off debts, tueh angry. I can't value such a thing undecided, When i know other numerous guys have tasted it. You can imagine tripping for a lady who gives mouth gig. Kole work. It's disgusting undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by goshikid: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That's none of your business baby boy.. concentrate on your life and your job..keep working hard so you will stop noticing me.. cheesy

You no get work, maybe Nairaland be your daily bread..
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
toujurs:
At the sight of some women who give mouth gig, and open their legs to get drilled unnecessarily just to pay off debts, tueh angry. I can't value such a thing undecided, When i know other numerous guys have tasted it. You can imagine tripping for a lady who gives mouth gig. Kole work. It's disgusting undecided
Sshh you have no clue.. cheesy
Keep crying and wailing on my mention while I keep giving you sleepless night since you fail to get your brain nut fixed..
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
goshikid:

You no get work, maybe Nairaland be your daily bread..
Concentrate on your job and enjoy it.. grin
Work hard baby boy.. grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by goshikid: 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Concentrate on your job and enjoy it.. grin
Work hard baby boy.. grin

Mtcheeew!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
goshikid:

Mtcheeew!!
Goshi..work hard..ayudate a ti y a tu familia.. wink
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by sojisenai(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
This one weak me.

If you want the keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for free.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Kolena: 7:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Goshi..work hard..ayudate a ti y a tu familia.. wink
grin grin grin You're suffering from excessive foolishness. I laugh whenever I read your senseless-monotonous comments. grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Gadafii: 7:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Unilag and imsu girls, na better ogberaga Dem be

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by tnerro1(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
It’s a man’s world
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Nicepoker(m): 8:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
The hole gender again.
Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by OBALOLA55(m): 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Spot your brain... wink
SOMEONE JUST CALLED YOU AN UBER DRIVER, WOULD YOU LIKE TO TELL US YOUR OWN EXPERIENCE WITH EM undecided

2 Likes

Re: Lady Calls Out Unilag Girls For Giving Mouth Action To Uber Drivers. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Naija girls done cast since

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Describe Your First Kiss... How Was It? With Who? N Where? / Vaseline Crew Come And Review This Nyansh N Boobi / My Wife Got Pregnant For Another Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.