Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,229 members, 7,836,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:50 PM

Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In (34015 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
AmazingELixir:
All i see are jobless loitering amajiris promised a plate of tuwo to do APC bidding....these are thesame horde of homeless amajiri kids used for under aged voting.
But if it was in favour of pdp,you will sing a different tone
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Kennydoc(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
Esseite:
All i see is a wasted generation... when able bodied youths are reduced to this speaks volume if we would ever get better...

Its a week day, no chores, no business, no school, no trade nothing.. to think an alleged right thinking all sense intact person would turn gallons of water on the road shows how low the IQ is.

It's sad that some people celebrate this stupidity as political gains. If these young people had meaningful things to do with their lives, they wouldn't be exhibiting this foolishness. Imagine coming to an average Igbo town and seeing this number of young people showing their stupidity when they should be hustling to make a living.
The most painful part is knowing that it's people like this that determine the outcome of our presidential elections. It brings tears to my eyes. They are terribly impoverished yet keep celebrating their tormentors.
Nigeria MUST restructure or divide. We just can't keep going like this. Igbos have very little to nothing in common with these people, mentally.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Its far better than going back to pdp.ill advise you to choose any new party but not pdp
Apc is worse than pdp because most of the corrupt poliiticans are in apc now,they have nothing to offer
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by KaptainAfrika: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2018
May this be the story of your own children.

SolutionMee:
I don't have time to waste on any Aboki

After all, everyone knows that they don't have a life

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Hotfreeze: 11:24am On Aug 30, 2018
Those almajiris would vote in 2019. The miscreants insulting them and talking nonsense online would be watching TV on election day.

By this time next year, Tambuwal would be cursing Wike and Saraki anywhere he hears their names.

2 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by redcliff: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2018
dukie25:
The going rate is N300 a day to hire jobless youths.

lmao

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by excel101(m): 11:26am On Aug 30, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Tambuwal made the biggest political mistake of the century, he allowed Wike to misled him, non tears for him.
When the Sultan of Sokoto, Ex President Shehu Shagari, and all other eminent personalities in the Sokoto State are behind him who're you.

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 11:27am On Aug 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Apc is worse than pdp because most of the corrupt poliiticans are in apc now,they have nothing to offer
No sir,there more corrupt people in your pdp

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
excel101:
When the Sultan of Sokoto, Ex President Shehu Shagari, and all other eminent personalities in the Sokoto State are behind him who're you.
These same men have always been against buhari but he always wins.the masses in the north decides the votes not them sultan
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

No sir,there more corrupt people in your pdp
According to zombies,Nigerians are wiser than that now
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by tunmedies(m): 11:31am On Aug 30, 2018
justtoodark:

a broom is better than an umbrella....

for what do i need an umbrella sef...??

am happy when it rains...i dont need umbrella....

We r in modern age. U cant see broom in foreign country. But umbrella can b seen everywhere. Umbrella is 4 protectn while broom can be used 2 sweep. Kindly tell me d 1 u prefer btw d matrl u wil use 2 protect urslf when rainin nd sun shning nd material u wil 2 clean d dirt.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by hardeytarhyour(m): 11:32am On Aug 30, 2018
so you dont even good in your constituency, and you are aspiring Presidential seat,
they dont see genuine reason why you defect to PDP

Tambuwal is a shit

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Akpuoru: 11:33am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
I don't have time to waste on any Aboki

After all, everyone knows that they don't have a life
Same people you're hoping on to vote in your dead party. You're totally confused bro but I think I understand
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Akpuoru: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Tambuwal is a mistake
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
tunmedies:
We r in modern age. U cant see broom in foreign country. But umbrella can b seen everywhere. Umbrella is 4 protectn while broom can be used 2 sweep. Kindly tell me d 1 u prefer btw d matrl u wil use 2 protect urslf when rainin nd sun shning nd material u wil 2 clean d dirt.

i dont give a fvck about umbrella when i have a car....!!!!

i dont even remember when i last used an umbrella....

mind you,i am a construction worker.....
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Coolgent(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2018
Trizzi:
It appears members of Mainiyo community in Sokoto state are not in support of the defection of the state governor, Aminu Tambuwal, from APC to PDP. They came out in their numbers to sweep him away after his visit to their community yesterday August 29th. See more photos below.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/following-his-defection-from-apc-to-pdp.html
Those almajiris can do morethan that with just plate of food or 100 naira.
Op u should have known that
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Coolgent(m): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2018
excel101:
Tell them Bro.
Below are the images snapped yesteeday during condolance visit by Gov. Tambuwal to residence of Mainiyo area in Sokoto.

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Mankosi: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2018
dukie25:
The going rate is N300 a day to hire jobless youths.
Apc are really doing well in sharing money to the jobless youths to achieve their aim. Just look at the people doing and tell if 200naira cannot buy them over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
APC is a party for craze people

what does it then say about the man led by crazies?

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 11:43am On Aug 30, 2018
you cant win against the general...he will have another 4years and their is nothing you people can do about it.....

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by skydeexie(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2018
Calling a bunch of rascals and almajiri children as community beats every imagination. Haba APC, are these the voters you're putting your hope on?
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 11:48am On Aug 30, 2018
traditional leaders are not opposing buhari....

you dont even care about your ancestors...you cant win against buhari.....

and you igbos should forget presidency after buhari...nigeria will not forgive una for backing a mullato strip dancer from london.....

cownunu was gay actualy.....
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
skydeexie:
Calling a bunch of rascals and almajiri children as community beats every imagination. Haba APC, are these the voters you're putting your hope on?
They have more voting power than the self-accaimed literates like you
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by SojiCash(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Your now speechless.after you will come and talk of how buhari will lose the polls.if a whole governor is treated like this,what of others

Is it the whole state population that is sweeping ..Go and sit down ...
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Billionaire999: 11:50am On Aug 30, 2018
These are just small almajiri being hired and given 5# to to that.

I stand for better Nigeria
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by IchBinBrait(m): 11:58am On Aug 30, 2018
Mehn.. ..see as the air dey filled with dust. Dry Sokoto
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Ifenna05(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
And Almajiris are residents ni? �
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Almaigaa: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
Sai Baba is a brand in the North, nobody dares go against that. cool

Sai Baba!!!

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by tunmedies(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
justtoodark:

i dont give a fvck about umbrella when i have a car....!!!!

i dont even remember when i last used an umbrella....

mind you,i am a construction worker.....
.Noted. Bros dr r some places ur car cant reach whn raining where u wil need an umbrella. Besides, hardly wil u c persn wt car wtout an umbrela in d car. As forementnd claim profesn I w lyk 2 recommnd an umbrela 4 U nt a broom...lol
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by ofuonyebi: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
so, people like Tambuwa are the ones PINDIPIN want to present for contest against Buhari...chai..pikin of the fools

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by legba1(m): 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
you guys should understand that this folks upnorth gain lotta advantage over the south...the other time i saw a young man in clean guienea shairing crisp #500 to those cat pushers at gwas market....i asked and was reliably informed he does that every market day to those boys if you can present your voters card...mind you, those guys are about 50 or thereabout..

Moral of the story is that..[1]northern youths have all the time to queue and collect their pvcs [2] they are being maintain/prepped weekly even before the election [3]they are not e-warriors and dont have time for these trash....they leave on daily wages/allowances...hustle for their daily meals and are ready tools in the hands of their elites...they will vote whomever their sponsors ask them to vote unlike those of you who dont even have PvC...are too divided to forge a common front

They will countinue to dictate who rule cos they...[1] have the number advantage..[2] are not "sophisticated" [3]are all actions and not divided and are prepared

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
SojiCash:

Is it the whole state population that is sweeping ..Go and sit down ...
If you dont know that sokoto belongs to buhari,ill get you a seat rather.the last time apc swept goodluck in kano,what happened?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 20 Greatest Famous Political Nigerian Heroes And Heroines - Uzomedia / BREAKING: EFCC freezes accounts of Akwa Ibom government / Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.