Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In (34016 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
IamPatriotic:
Tambuwal made the biggest political mistake of the century, he allowed Wike to misled him, non tears for him.

sarrki its not ur business.......It's all politics.

The same Tambuwal will still decamp back to apc wenever he wants n apc will hail him, make him as white as snow (corruption free) and then he's as good as new grin
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Greatzeus(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
I don't have time to waste on any Aboki

After all, everyone knows that they don't have a life
And you will still leave your house to go and vote one in 2019 right? Or you'll just be in your house?
Don't tell me I don't wanna know.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tramadol in action.

Ndi Ara.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by SojiCash(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

If you dont know that sokoto belongs to buhari,ill get you a seat rather.the last time apc swept goodluck in kano,what happened?

Rigged Elections
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by jaytee01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Where are the numbers? All I see here are a few dirty looking abokis running around like headless chicken angry
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by osazeeblue01: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Ballmer:

Same amount you are paid to die in place of those that their slogan is to share your commonwealth among themselve.

You sounds ignorant. those that claim they are fighting corruption are the one stealing. Go and check how many companies have closed down and how many people have lost their jobs since the useless party of yours came to power from 2015 till date.

Stop supporting backwardness.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by SOFTENGR: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
dukie25:
The going rate is N300 a day to hire jobless youths.
The youths I see here don't worth N300. A cup of kunu would buy their brains.

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by candygist: 1:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
APC is a party for craze people

And pdp is what ?

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Born2Breed(f): 1:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
dukie25:
The going rate is N300 a day to hire jobless youths.

300 naira is too big just a plate of food. They are born throwey street urchins.

These same born throwey almajari from Niger and Chad are the child voters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
tunmedies:
.Noted. Bros dr r some places ur car cant reach whn raining where u wil need an umbrella. Besides, hardly wil u c persn wt car wtout an umbrela in d car. As forementnd claim profesn I w lyk 2 recommnd an umbrela 4 U nt a broom...lol

blabla...i like it when it rains....

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by GSA01: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
That is why i find it difficult on why Tambuwal defected to the PDP, because Sokoto state is APC and APC will still win the State.Tambuwal made a Political miscalculation that may hurt him for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by spyworlddigcon: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
Clawns ...what did they know if not breeding children like poultry fowl..........no wonder many good people refuse to do good for cowards, that was how they swept Jonathan's, yet they cry begging to come back in 2019
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by folaolumike(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
How can this handful qualifies as a community. Of course these are inconsequential number who are mainly APC loyalists.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by ifiokjohn(m): 5:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Just look at the surrounding..It is so underdevelop and the people look so malnourish. Chai and they keep following buhari o
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by ifiokjohn(m): 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

They have more voting power than the self-accaimed literates like you
what have their achieve with all there voting powers? they are still more improverish,malnourish, undeveloped, poverty stricken and most if all they are parasites to the south
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by AnanseK(m): 9:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Its only the court who would decide who is criminal because even ur mr integrity is not a saint,he has mismanaged the economy and he is a tribal bigot protecting his own people

YOU KNOW I LOVE THROW BACK.
IT HELPS IN RESHAPING OUR THINKING.

Below is how it was in GEJ's time
Secretary General of the Federarion- Anyim Pius Anyim.
DG of DSS - Ita Ekpeyoung
Minister of Petroleum - Deiziani Alison Madueke
Minister of Finance - Ngozi Okonjo Iweala
CBN governor- Sanusi Lamido was removed in a controversial circumstances and replaced with Godwin Emefiele
Chief of Staff - Mike Oghiadomhe
Accountant General of the Federarion - Jonah Otunia.
Chief of Army staff. Azubuike Ihejirika later replaced by Kenneth Minima.
1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa
11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu
13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu
15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth
Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corporation~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corporation~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Federation~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28.National University Commission~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Federation~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician General Of The Federation~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant General Of The Federation~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Federation~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.National Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo
Oluremi Oyo was replaced by Ima Niboro....from the South South.
37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc..

All these happened yet some people kept quiet now they are talking nonsense.[color=#770077][/color]
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 1:47am On Aug 31, 2018
tunmedies:
.Noted. Bros dr r some places ur car cant reach whn raining where u wil need an umbrella. Besides, hardly wil u c persn wt car wtout an umbrela in d car. As forementnd claim profesn I w lyk 2 recommnd an umbrela 4 U nt a broom...lol

you need an umbrella in your car...??....
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 1:53am On Aug 31, 2018
tunmedies:

i dont need an umbrella....i dont even remember when i last used an umbrella.....
but i have it tough cleaning up my apartment.....

i dont have it tough with rain or sunshine.... undecided undecided

just saying my own opinion about umbrellas and brooms.... undecided undecided
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by justtoodark: 2:02am On Aug 31, 2018
just saying my own opinion...maybe apc is the best thing to happen to black people in this current century...... undecided undecided

i dont know..... undecided...who knows... undecided undecided
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by citizenY(m): 2:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Esseite:
All i see is a wasted generation... when able bodied youths are reduced to this speaks volume if we would ever get better...

Its a week day, no chores, no work, no business, no school, no trade nothing.. to think an alleged right thinking all sense intact person would turn gallons of water on the road shows how low the IQ is.

And you are "working" on this forum by 9.36 am. Well done.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 4:26am On Aug 31, 2018
citizenY:

And you are "working" on this forum by 9.36 am. Well done.

You could aswell go to turn gallons of water on lekki/epe express while using broom to sweep the road..
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by tunmedies(m): 8:15am On Aug 31, 2018
justtoodark:

you need an umbrella in your car...??....
I mean an umbrella can be used in case its raining nd u want 2 cum out of ur car.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by 7lives: 9:00am On Aug 31, 2018
adeniyisamuel59:
Bubu has hypnotized these people, they find it so hard to think straight despite hardship and failed promises.

Hypnotise? it's ANGER, people are fed up with those taking them for granted.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Alaafin's Palace To Condole With The Royal Family / Who Sold Nigeria To The British For £865k In 1899? - By Cheta Nwanze / Deji Adeyanju: El-Rufai Should Be President For 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.