Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,047 members, 7,835,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In (34008 Views)

Obaseki Issues Statement On His Defection To PDP / How Governor Ortom Announced His Defection From APC To PDP (VIDEO) / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Your right but the summary is that buhari will likely win again nexr year no matter how you hate or try to hide it

No one is hated, its only amazing how you root for a fellow you are better than.

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:36am On Aug 30, 2018
I am happy many enlightened people are getting their pvc,never again would we allow some people that didnt even go to primary school determine the president of a country with graduates and professors

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by alizma: 10:40am On Aug 30, 2018
if you understand the northern political power in sokoto then you will know the implication of this in Tambuwal's political career. they probably have warned him but he refused and now they will do everything to show him that a small child who ignorantly drag a snake thinking it is just a rope may not live to tell the story.

6 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Jeeb111(m): 10:41am On Aug 30, 2018
Politics is a game of number. I believe he still have his followers in the state.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by tuniski: 10:45am On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Apc knows it more than your pdp.imagine how a governor is being treated.upon the acclaimed hatred for buhari or apc in the south,they can never be this humiliated.never.apc scored 10 votes in gej polling unit and 220 in his lga in 2015 while in pdp scored 0 in bubu polling unit and 117 in daura.compare
Apc is baby in politics and governance!
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by laffwitmi: 10:48am On Aug 30, 2018
Pig,

You think so grin grin grin
dukie25:
The going rate is N300 a day to hire jobless youths.

2 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Slum dwellers
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Sijo01(f): 10:49am On Aug 30, 2018
Barbarians embarassed
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by tuniski: 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
senatordave1:

Apc knows it more than your pdp.imagine how a governor is being treated.upon the acclaimed hatred for buhari or apc in the south,they can never be this humiliated.never.apc scored 10 votes in gej polling unit and 220 in his lga in 2015 while in pdp scored 0 in bubu polling unit and 117 in daura.compare
With all the winning of polling unit/ward Buhari was defeated nationally thrices until the 'bad guys' helped out.

However OBJ lost his ward/polling unit but, yet won the presidential election at every attempt.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by engrkaz(m): 10:50am On Aug 30, 2018
Underaged almajiris......
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by osazeeblue01: 10:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Trizzi:
It appears members of Mainiyo community in Sokoto state are not in support of the defection of the state governor, Aminu Tambuwal, from APC to PDP. They came out in their numbers to sweep him away after his visit to their community yesterday August 29th. See more photos below.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/08/following-his-defection-from-apc-to-pdp.html

How much did they pay all this miscreants.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Xkalaban(m): 10:53am On Aug 30, 2018
Esseite:

How broom and umbrella got into this is a serious mystery.. this is the exact product of what the picture signifies "illiteracy"..

I'm speechless I tell u. All I see is some headless chickens running round and round in circles. Only God's divine miracle can salvage the situation in this country now. Smh....

3 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Belluchii: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2018
No patriotic Nigerian citizen will join force with any officials that is on the quest to destroy this country, if we understand the northern political power in sokoto then we will know the implication of this in Tambuwal's political career. I think the rational thinking of both divide can be differentiated without much comparison.

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:
I don't have time to waste on any Aboki

After all, everyone knows that they don't have a life
that's too harsh. Every one has a life.Jesus died for all. God Love every one Biko.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:58am On Aug 30, 2018
all i see is Almagiri, everywhere grin
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by ajayiopy: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2018
ONCE YOU MAKE 4,000 AVAILABLE YOU WILL WIN.EVEN THOSE GUYS SWEEPING COLLECTED 1,000 BEFORE THAT ACTION
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by ebuka440: 11:00am On Aug 30, 2018
Bunch of idiots that doesn't know what good governance actually implies. They are hungry savages and so I don't blame them for they know not the difference between good and bad president and the people of apc. Bunch of Dan iskas, Dan banza kowai
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Ballmer: 11:01am On Aug 30, 2018
dukie25:
The going rate is N300 a day to hire jobless youths.

Is that how much you have been paid in the yeast land cos you are obviously jobless.

2 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by AnanseK(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:

Another IPOB, born with criminal instincts. when are you swallowing your next drug consignment to Thailand?

2 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by docadams: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2018
abokibuhari:
APC is a party for craze people

From a forgotten monicker to OZOAEKPE to OREMUSANCTUS to Abokibuhari
Who is pursuing you. Who is crazy now?

4 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Morenzy15: 11:07am On Aug 30, 2018
This is serious, Tambuwal might find it difficult to be re-elected.

However, Do you want to have your beard grow within just 2 weeks?
Get our Aichun Beard Growth Essential oil.
Aichun Beauty Beard Growth Oil. It is made of 100% natural extract and it is very effective for hair growth for men. It suitable for growing beards, fresh hair on the chest and also good for treatment of baldness and hair loss in men. call/whatsapp to order (08028930179) as we deliver nationwide on Cash on Delivery.

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by AnanseK(m): 11:07am On Aug 30, 2018
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I am happy many enlightened people are getting their pvc,never again would we allow some people that didnt even go to primary school determine the president of a country with graduates and professors

I would rarther have the ones you called uneducated as my leaders than the criminal graduates and professors you’re going on about. Manners maketh man.

3 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by esun1: 11:08am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:

Hate speech alert. I diagnose u with racist tendencies

2 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by Ballmer: 11:11am On Aug 30, 2018
osazeeblue01:

How much did they pay all this miscreants.

Same amount you are paid to die in place of those that their slogan is to share your commonwealth among themselve.

3 Likes

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by tech18: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2018
Tambuwal ka ci taliyar karshe.

Sakkwatawa suna bayan ALU WAMAKKO

Tambuwal is over ambitious like his friend Saraki

He rose to become Governor using the structures of Sen. ALU WAMAKKO and d cover of APC SAK PMB Movement

PMB till 2023!

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2018
tuniski:

With all the winning of polling unit/ward Buhari was defeated nationally thrices until the 'bad guys' helped out.

However OBJ lost his ward/polling unit but, yet won the presidential election at every attempt.
Who among the pdp candidates has obj's clout and national spread?

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by LANDLORD72: 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
All this are jobless Alimajari with no direction.
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2018
docadams:

From a forgotten monicker to OZOAEKPE to OREMUSANCTUS to Abokibuhari
Who is pursuing you. Who is crazy now?
He loves forbidden names and monikers

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by AmazingELixir: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2018
All i see are jobless loitering amajiris promised a plate of tuwo to do APC bidding....these are thesame horde of homeless amajiri kids used for under aged voting.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by senatordave1(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2018
Esseite:

No one is hated, its only amazing how you root for a fellow you are better than.
Its far better than going back to pdp.ill advise you to choose any new party but not pdp

1 Like

Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2018
AnanseK:

I would rarther have the ones you called uneducated as my leaders than the criminal graduates and professors you’re going on about. Manners maketh man.
Its only the court who would decide who is criminal because even ur mr integrity is not a saint,he has mismanaged the economy and he is a tribal bigot protecting his own people
Re: Mainiyo Residents Sweep Tambuwal Out Following His Defection From APC To PDP In by rafsonnggmail(m): 11:21am On Aug 30, 2018
SolutionMee:

They dnt have a life yet ur elites keep going after dem to contest on dea party come2019.
Borrow ur self sense nou

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Gathering In Kano Falgore Forest - Ganduje Seeks Army’s Help / Senator Ademola Adeleke To Be Docked 31 October For Exam Fraud / DSS Asks Buhari To Prosecute Oshiomhole For Making Millions Of Dollars From APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.