Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:56 PM

MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam (645 Views)

“Most ‘Miracles’ You See On TV Or Crusades Are Staged” – Fr. Kelvin Ugwu / Shocking Truths About Miracles You Need to Know / You Have Alot Of Power As A Follower Of CHRIST. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam by HardMirror(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2018
In fairness to our muslim brothers here on nairaland, i created this thread so there would be a balance.

As a muslim, share the wondrous miracles your have enjoyed from the mercies of Allah. As some people assume and think muslims dont enjoy any miracles or answers to prayers.

Share the prayers God has granted you answers to and other miraculous experiences you have had as a muslim.

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam by ZKOSOSO(m): 12:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
None..!
Except you are talking of how Oga Prophet:

Split the Moon in Halves.

Kidnapped a 6 yrs Old Aisha as his ''Sweetheart ''

Landed in Jerusalem and took a Winged-Horse Flight to Heavens for high Level meeting with ALLAH without any ticket or physical evidence except.......Just a DREAM of the Night.

Made thousands of Heads disappeared from their necks at the Shout of Allahu akka Bomb...!

Loss of Freedom and sense of Humanity

Personally, I have never seen a Muslim who got any miracle from Allah except MAGIC that Is common to all Occultists.

2 Likes

Re: MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam by vaxx: 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
HardMirror:
In fairness to our muslim brothers here on nairaland, i created this thread so there would be a balance.

As a muslim, share the wondrous miracles your have enjoyed from the mercies of Allah. As some people assume and think muslims dont enjoy any miracles or answers to prayers.

Share the prayers God has granted you answers to and other miraculous experiences you have had as a muslim.

Thank you
unlike christain, most Muslim will only base their convintion on allah not on personal direct miracle /magic like thier fellow christain but rather on pure logical fallacies which include ......

Argument from ignorance. This is the claim that something is true because others cannot explain why it is not true. For example: “If you don’t know who kept the coffee mug here, then you can’t disprove that a magical lizard did not put it here. So you should believe with me that a magical lizard exists.”

Argument from populace.....the claim that something is true just because over a billion Muslim accept its true. For example Koran is infalable.

However, if you ever meet a clever Muslim, he will rather discuss the nature of God, science, ethics, and all of that instead of focusing on just his specific Islamic texts. He may go further to support its discussion by using how some Islamic caliphate introduce iscientific techniques that first find their way to Europe, such as an astrolabe, a device for measuring the position of the stars and planets and likewise Scientific progress in Astronomy, Chemistry, Physics, Mathematics, Geography and Philosophy.

In my bias veiw, a clever Muslim may be more intellectually sound than his fellow christain. I have engage few of them..
Re: MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam by hopefulLandlord: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2018
vaxx:
unlike christain, most Muslim will only base their convintion on allah not on personal direct miracle /magic like thier fellow christain but rather on pure logical fallacies which include ......

Argument from ignorance. This is the claim that something is true because others cannot explain why it is not true. For example: “If you don’t know who kept the coffee mug here, then you can’t disprove that a magical lizard did not put it here. So you should believe with me that a magical lizard exists.”

Argument from ignorance....the claim that something is true just because over a billion Muslim accept its true. For example Koran is infalable.
second one is actually "argumentum ad populum"

These fallacies are the same things Christians use but you seem to be presenting them as though Christians don't

2 Likes

Re: MUSLIMS: Share The Miracles You Have Experienced As A Follower Of Islam by vaxx: 6:15am On Sep 24, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

second one is actually "argumentum ad populum"

These fallacies are the same things Christians use but you seem to be prdesenting them as though Christians don't
this is true for both side's. But hardly will any Muslim validate his conviction base on miracle/magical experience. It is much common for christain to do so.

(1) (Reply)

Limerick Is An Atheist?!? / Help A Dying Soul / At What Point Did You Loose Your Faith?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.