Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain (855 Views)

Aghhh!! This Isn't Camel-toe, This Is Elephant Toe / Ladies Scatters Internet With Camel Toe Challenge (top Photos) / Bathing Your Husband From Head To Toe-jaaruma Empire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by IamPlato(m): 10:56am On Aug 30, 2018

I Posted In The Health Section But No One Answered Me, not Even Lalasticlala

For 3days Now I Have Been Having This Pain in My Foot vein/tendon connected To My Big Toe and Its Making Walking Painful For Me. I Dont Feel Any Pain When I Touch My Big Toe but When I Walk I Feel Pain... Please How Do I Make It Stop
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by samysmoothfresh: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2018
Rub the urine of a 7day old lizard on the affected area and trust me, the pain will be a thing of the past
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by IamPlato(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
Rub the urine of a 7day old lizard on the affected area and trust me, the pain will be a thing of the past

Na Wa o.

This Is Why I Didnt Want To Post Here In the First Place
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by gabbynak(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamPlato:

For 3days Now I Have Been Having This Pain in My Foot vein/tendon connected To My Big Toe and Its Making Walking Painful For Me. I Dont Feel Any Pain When I Touch My Big Toe but When I Walk I Feel Pain... Please How Do I Make It Stop
Check the health section. I just responded. I also belong to another forum. Which is basically a Health Forum Where health professionals are waiting to answer all your health related questions and others as it relates to human lives. www.truhealthforum.com. You could check it out, join, and as well share your thoughts.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by ritylove(f): 1:20pm On Sep 06, 2018
eh yah hope is not serious why not visit a pharmacy for drugs prescription or a hospital before things get out of hand
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamPlato:

go to the nearest general hospital
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by QueenSekxy(f): 1:28pm On Sep 06, 2018
sorry, go to a hospital.
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by bobokeshington: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2018
IamPlato:

Are you really blind or extremely daft that you don't you know your way to the nearest hospital? Abi GPS no dey your phone??
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by gabbynak(m): 4:17pm On Sep 06, 2018
bobokeshington:

Are you really blind or extremely daft that you don't you know your way to the nearest hospital? Abi GPS no dey your phone??
Na wa ooo! Someone asked a simple question, another resort to insults in response to the question. How long Nigerians? How long would we continue like this? Your silence would have been the best response to the post. Not this!
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by bobokeshington: 5:22pm On Sep 06, 2018
gabbynak:
Na wa ooo! Someone asked a simple question, another resort to insults in response to the question. How long Nigerians? How long would we continue like this? Your silence would have been the best response to the post. Not this!

sorry I disappointed you.... I don't talk just to please people...
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by thanki410(m): 6:04pm On Sep 06, 2018
bobokeshington:

sorry I disappointed you.... I don't talk just to please people...
you shldnt talk to turn them down or harshly too
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by IamPlato(m): 10:14pm On Sep 06, 2018
bobokeshington:

you Head Is Full Of Salt Water

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by IamPlato(m): 10:15pm On Sep 06, 2018
funmisticqueen:
go to the nearest general hospital

You Want Me To Sleep There?
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by IamPlato(m): 10:18pm On Sep 06, 2018
ritylove:
eh yah hope is not serious why not visit a pharmacy for drugs prescription or a hospital before things get out of hand

All These Fake Chemists. They Won Suggest Injection i Ran For My Life Before They Damage My Life.. The Pain Is Gone Though
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by IamPlato(m): 10:19pm On Sep 06, 2018
QueenSekxy:
sorry, go to a hospital.

The Pain Is Gone
Re: How Do I Get Rid Of This Foot And Toe Pain by bobokeshington: 10:48am On Sep 07, 2018
IamPlato:
you Head Is Full Of Salt Water
And yours is full of sand

(1) (Reply)

Please Profer Any Book On Psychology Or About The Human Mind.thanks / This Se.xy And Single Babe Is Ready For You, Can You Handle Her? / Baby Oil Team! Rita Ora Flaunts Cleavage As She Goes Braless In Revealing Clothe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.