Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,764 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:12 PM

Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way (3508 Views)

I’m shocked, Nairaland Man gave me 80k Just Like That?? / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / I Can Not Have Sex Under The Stare Of Jesus Or Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by mamagee3(f): 11:29pm On Jan 24, 2021
Hi all.. At an event on Saturday, a man gave me the stare down as he was walking to his seat and then sat down backing me.

What could this mean? I’m a frequent at that particular venue where the occasion was held. What could this mean?
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by stupidmod2: 11:36pm On Jan 24, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all.. At an event on Saturday, a man gave me the stare down as he was walking to his seat and then sat down backing me.

What could this mean? I’m a frequent at that particular venue where the occasion was held. What could this mean?
he toost u b4?
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by FalseProphet1(m): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2021
mamagee3:

He wants to suck your vagina. That's what it means.

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by mamagee3(f): 11:42pm On Jan 24, 2021
stupidmod2:
he toost u b4?
No.
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by stupidmod2: 11:43pm On Jan 24, 2021
mamagee3:

No.
maybe e don hear ur matter, say u no like fuk

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jan 24, 2021
abeg how we want take know nau

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by FalseProphet1(m): 11:46pm On Jan 24, 2021
mamagee3:

Do you want to be sucked down there?

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by Scream(m): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2021
mamagee3:

He must have seen your picture here, he wasn't sure it was you initially.
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by ArcFresky(m): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2021
mamagee3:
Hi all..

Lol, am sure you like gisting.
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by BareFacedLies(m): 2:18am On Jan 25, 2021
mamagee3:

You need a good hard fvck grin

Your breasts are yearning for some masculine touch

3 Likes

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by Pat081: 6:21am On Jan 25, 2021
I am the man is because ur face cum hard that is why i do that happy 2met u here
mamagee3:

2 Likes

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by meobizy(f): 7:23am On Jan 25, 2021
Abeg, come back to Nigeria. Civilization wasn’t made for everyone.

1 Like

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by Gentle0wavez: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2021
It means you should learn how to mind your business and not make mountains out of molehills
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by mrdharkchild(m): 9:28am On Jan 25, 2021
U seem bored/lonely. I usually do that, and this is what I can tell u. When I see a beautiful girl, I draw back to scan her from head to toe on a face to face basis, I will even commend her beauty to her, then a voice in my head would ring these words out, " beautiful and all puppy cutie, but may be a lot of trouble for u. U know how many guys go de on her tail? Men I no like heart problems." Then I'd walk away.

Shit is, I love God's creatures, the women most especially. God is wonderful the way he skillfully molded them. But, it doesn't mean that I must now complicate my life with their problems and attention by handing myself a big problem by asking them out..

So, "damn girl, u look so so hot." scans her ass, then Walks away. kiss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 25, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Do you want to be sucked down there?
that's how you'll go and suck yeast infection

9 Likes

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by Yahman1(m): 11:11am On Jan 25, 2021
mrdharkchild:
U seem bored/lonely. I usually do that, and this is what I can tell u. When I see a beautiful girl, I draw back to scan her from head to toe on a face to face basis, I will even commend her beauty to her, then a voice in my head would ring these words out, " beautiful and all puppy cutie, but may be a lot of trouble for u. U know how many guys go de on her tail? Men I no like heart problems." Then I'd walk away.

Shit is, I love God's creatures, the women most especially. God is wonderful the way he skillfully molded them. But, it doesn't mean that I must now complicate my life with their problems and attention by handing myself a big problem by asking them out..

So, "damn girl, u look so so hot." scans her ass, then Walks away. kiss

Chop knuckle

4 Likes

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by Komolafe89: 12:42pm On Jan 25, 2021
y can't you approach him stylishly, to avoid these unfruitful guessing comments
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by gregyboy(m): 1:02pm On Jan 25, 2021
mamagee3:

Just avoiding temptation there is probability if he sees you again he may collect your number
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by chiiraq802(m): 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2021
stupidmod2:
maybe e don hear ur matter, say u no like fuk

no like fuc.k abiii too like fuc.k
The man dey fiya for him life...lolzzz

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by 444croopy(m): 4:43pm On Jan 25, 2021
What if maybe he was intimidated by you? Your dressing too
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 25, 2021
mamagee3:

Do U Mean Like Dis?

Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by MisterMan123456: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2021
Mamagee, I think you exposed too much of your body, reason for the stare down.
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by falcon01: 7:31pm On Jan 25, 2021
mamagee3:

Optimis Clown!! shes the queen of clowns 7 years and still going strong!!! I salute you
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by TANID(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2021
mamagee3:

No.
maybe You're Too Attractive With Your Dress Or How Your face might have look like as at That Time
Re: Man Gave Me The Stare Down At An Event And Then Faced The Opposite Way by mamagee3(f): 3:26am On Jan 26, 2021
meobizy:
Abeg, come back to Nigeria. Civilization wasn’t made for everyone.
How?

What did I do wrong?

(1) (Reply)

I Gave It To Her She Gave Me Her Loyalty / You Wanted Her To Sleep Over, But After The First Round, You Wish She Could ... / Obasanjo Remarries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.