Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (67144 Views)

First Photos From Wumi Toriola’s Baby Shower Before Baby Boy’s Arrival (photos) / Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by CaptainFM1: 1:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fran6ik:
Davido is not the richest servibg corp member in Nigeria now. Why the publicity and preferential treatment?

Ofcourse he may not be the richest corper. He's obviously the famous as we speak!
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by gwmlogistic: 1:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
coolestchris:
this was my camp last year,
I remember the mammy market.
I think Davido is more popular than Buhari in the south.
after Davido, Chris Sylva aka coolest Chris is the most recognized figure
What do you do for a living?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Just2endowed2:

Addressing otondo
And who the hell gave him microphone to address fellow corp members?

Why are black stupid? So everybody in the camp have started worship him? I give up

8 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by akinadesun: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
another sets of baby mama loading.............................................[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
Jerrick:
He sure knows how to seek attention haaa

Or u mean attention seeks him rather. He’s just blessed. Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by micflo28(m): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
One word "Royal Sperm" grin
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by seborrhic: 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
This singular action of Davido is worthy of commendation.
He could easily have skipped service because he doesn't need it for any thing,but to have overlooked his enormous wealth and go through the camping itself,even if he does it by coming daily from the comfort of a private residence,unlike others that must stay in the camp,is commendable.
Whoever is Davido's PR manager is doing a massive job of it.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Realname: 1:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
All the glorious Lords in that camp will ball grin

Dodo* xoxo

9 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chai. No PPA. Just to have the Certificate that's all
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by everestchinwe: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Hmmmm, am smelling baby mama from the ladies in that camp
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by DonPikko: 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
have good money, Nigerians will worship you

5 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
This young man is really enjoying the glamour of affluence and celebrity status

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by itu404(m): 1:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
See what our today's graduates have become! shameful no self respect , some will soon ask him , 'anything for the boys?" that is how low they have become. imagine, boot licking your mates just because he has money. in our time we will carefully look away and treat him as another regular guy.

9 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by hopexter(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fran6ik:
Davido is not the richest servibg corp member in Nigeria now. Why the publicity and preferential treatment?

don't be dumb, who says he's the richest? he's too famous to be ignored at camp. Do you know the meaning of fame

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fran6ik:

He's a celebrity... gerrit? cool

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 1:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
coolestchris:

lolz Even your graphics just proved to us you just acting. You go old my guy .
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by itsandi(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
grin cheesy smiley
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by KingLennon(m): 1:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Leun:
Davido has a political agenda in the future, good for him.
BTW
How many of you went into the camp with your bags on your head?
How many of you did the soldiers tell come down from your father/mother vehicle at the main gate?

All these little things they do to the common man are not done to the wealthy in Nigeria. Equality has lost its ground here in Nigeria.
Don't get me wrong I love davido, it's just the system Nigeria runs are for different caliber of people.

Kindly check my signature.
Success has many friends. Davido can pay those soldiers their salary in advance

4 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by lonlytroy(m): 1:45pm On Aug 30, 2018
Rubbish. Na that one be government when them go serve. Nigerians are real dummies

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by omooba969(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
SpecialAdviser:
Nonsense people everywhere.

Mobbing him for what exactly?

Is he throwing dollars?
Lazy youths of country led by a lifeless President.

Why u dey vex like this na? undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Frankicent(m): 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
I believe they are people richer or same worth as David in that camp. Does one will just be looking like what's going on.. Because of david. Am just imaging how does rich guys will be looking.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by kunmiiii: 1:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Ositace(m): 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
This ur poster ehn!! Are u running for SUG president or wat?
coolestchris:
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by kunmiiii: 1:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Joshzion:

If you were there I'm very sure you'll be part of them

Young man u must be delusional...one of the youths spotted, I'm sure you're one of those people there climbing each other to take a photo of a celeb that drove in to intimidate and oppress you without any regard for the rules you've been standing in sun for hrs following. He drove in and I'm probably sure went straight to the front of the line. while you're busy shinning teeth hoping for a selfie that doesn't add value to your life in anyway!!

6 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by homesteady(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Leun:
Davido has a political agenda in the future, good for him.
BTW
How many of you went into the camp with your bags on your head?
How many of you did the soldiers tell come down from your father/mother vehicle at the main gate?

All these little things they do to the common man are not done to the wealthy in Nigeria. Equality has lost its ground here in Nigeria.
Don't get me wrong I love davido, it's just the system Nigeria runs are for different caliber of people.

Kindly check my signature.

The rich always have different standards everywhere in the world.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by paulo9112001(m): 1:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
coolestchris:
abeg which association be this abi na SUG president ?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by darlenese(f): 1:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fran6ik:

ehen?

see jealousy o

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Richwole: 1:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido drive through the bad road and traffic to nysc camp iyanapaja.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Wizkid too must go serve cheesy
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Mexyz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Even my uniben brother wants to injure himself in the first picture all because of Davido....

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by BabbanBura(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian singer "davido" who just begins his NYSC took to his twitter page to share pictures of how he was welcomed at the camp today by his fellow corps members.

He Wrote:

Arriving at camp today ���

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/davido-mobbed-by-corps-members-while-arriving-at-camp-today-photos/

What a pity that our graduates are doing this!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.