Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,534 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (67143 Views)

First Photos From Wumi Toriola’s Baby Shower Before Baby Boy’s Arrival (photos) / Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by NERDYDREAMS(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fran6ik:
Davido is not the richest servibg corp member in Nigeria now. Why the publicity and preferential treatment?
so who is the richest....u abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Akabuking: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
wait oo, I tot the said no vehicle is allowed in camp? but mean while, all the girls go masturbate over him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Rainbow12345(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
itspzpics:
Big boi

Beautiful Slay Queen Walk In A Net Revealing Outfit Publicly(pics + video) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/beautiful-slay-queen-walk-net-revealing-outfit-publicly/
As he one do him allowance
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by ade3164(m): 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
Leun:
Davido has a political agenda in the future, good for him.
BTW
How many of you went into the camp with your bags on your head?
How many of you did the soldiers tell come down from your father/mother vehicle at the main gate?

All these little things they do to the common man are not done to the wealthy in Nigeria. Equality has lost its ground here in Nigeria.
Don't get me wrong I love davido, it's just the system Nigeria runs are for different caliber of people.

Kindly check my signature.

Bobo no country does that forget Nigeria
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
BabbanBura:

What a pity that our graduates are doing this!
Believe me it is sad.
Motive of all this Davido NYSC stunt is political by the way. Quickly doing the needful to avert an Adeosungate. He won't be a music star for life.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigreins are so dumb.

How is this serving now? I mean Nigerians are really dumb. Prince William abi Harry even went to serve in the amy. It wasn't such a big deal.

This one has not even started. We don't even know if he will honor his ppA .

Am tired of being tired.
We need proper orientation in this country I swear'!

9 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by ebenholer(m): 2:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
His fellowship members will not but mob him. Opinion: why can he serve in either Yone or Maiduguri, or even Sokoto, why Lagos.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by hyzicbond(m): 2:07pm On Aug 30, 2018
Oluwaseyi456:
But NYSC people doesn't allow someone come in with car so this guy is doing part-time NYSC?

That's a big lie!!! back then in Ondo camp when I was serving, many guys brought in their cars.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Akabuking: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
coolestchris:
this was my camp last year,
I remember the mammy market.
I think Davido is more popular than Buhari in the south.
after Davido, Chris Sylva aka coolest Chris is the most recognized figure
that looks like an obituary poster.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Aug 30, 2018
coolestchris:
this was my camp last year,
I remember the mammy market.
I think Davido is more popular than Buhari in the south.
after Davido, Chris Sylva aka coolest Chris is the most recognized figure

Gerraut abeg. Goan Learn how to wear clothe.

Mtcheeeewww���

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Akabuking: 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
hyzicbond:

That's a big lie!!! back then in Ondo camp when I was serving, many guys brought in their cars.
if you are ready to free up some cash.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by anyicash(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na NYSC dey rush Davido.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 2:10pm On Aug 30, 2018
Amakavula:
To be fair Davido needs preferential treatment, imagine sharing bed with people who are ready to steal his stuff, and mob him all around even to toilet. I guess ladies will throw themselves at him recklessly if he stayed at the hostel.

He should be allowed to serve from home. Forget our ego ( that everyone is the same ) If he was your son would you allow him alone with these sort of crowd daily? celebrities can't live normal lives like the rest of us.
I don't believe every lady would throw themselves at him. Some ladies are so contended with their guys even if he earns 30,000 naira monthly.
In civilized countries, Davido in an NYSC camp would be treated equally as others.
Just like Donald Trump rightly said, Nigeria and Africa should be recolonized.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by anyicash(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido will pay some fellow NYSC members allowee.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:12pm On Aug 30, 2018
Buhari and Adeosun show us your NYSC PIX
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Pheonix76(m): 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na wah o...Super Corper! Even with my Chieftaincy attire to the Abuja Kubwa NYSC orientation camp in 2002, I was frog-jumped with my bag on my head by red-eyed military personnel. Anyways, Congratulations Davido!
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by kingkuntaval: 2:13pm On Aug 30, 2018
Prince Harry n Prince Williams served in the MILITARY, and world didn't collapse...Na ontop Davido matter person no go hear word, or is David bigger than Harry?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by delerx(m): 2:15pm On Aug 30, 2018
We ain't talking about wealth here. It's about fame mumu
Fran6ik:
Davido is not the richest servibg corp member in Nigeria now. Why the publicity and preferential treatment?

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by foreshore(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Issakendrick:
Nigerian singer "davido" who just begins his NYSC took to his twitter page to share pictures of how he was welcomed at the camp today by his fellow corps members.

He Wrote:

Arriving at camp today ���

Source:
http://nairaplus.com/2018/08/davido-mobbed-by-corps-members-while-arriving-at-camp-today-photos/

So tattoo is accepted at NYSC camp

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by hyzicbond(m): 2:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Akabuking:

if you are ready to free up some cash.
That's true, in my hall alone 8 guys brought in their cars but they submitted their keys to the official. The keys were giving back to them on the last day
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
Nigerian youths are just too dumb, why mob him.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 2:22pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido for 2019!!!
Nigeria youth when we go get sense

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by kyaagbanairaland(m): 2:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
darlenese:

ehen?

see jealousy o
Blackman with their bush mentality.
Say or do the right thing and you are tagged as being jealous.
Jealousy kee u dia

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Akabuking: 2:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
hyzicbond:

That's true, in my hall alone 8 guys brought in their cars but they submitted their keys to the official. The keys were giving back to them on the last day
in my hall, two guys brot in theirs, the didn't give their key to any soul.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by darlenese(f): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
kyaagbanairaland:

Blackman with their bush mentality.
Say or do the right thing and you are tagged as being jealous.
Jealousy kee u dia

Black man and their jealousy mentality ,if u see who better pass u admit it.

Jealousy kills faster than AIDS

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by shogsman(m): 2:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
It's simply impossible not to love this guy... He's not your everyday big man's son. He knows what people are passing through in Nigeria and he's sympathetic of people's plight. He responds to pleas to help when necessary.

So i think it's pretty normal if they show him love this way.

Its not impossible, I don't love him.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by ekpaben(m): 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2018
This kind of preferential treatment only happen in a country where an individual is bigger than the institutions.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
shogsman:

Its not impossible, I don't love him.
Everyone's got a right to their opinions.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Mayowa1056(m): 2:33pm On Aug 30, 2018
omooba969:

He's a celebrity... gerrit? cool
... Give him Oxford dictionary now...
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by ObaOloye: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2018
Whatever his inherent perceived faults may be?? One can't deny the guy is smart and is thinking or at least have people around him that think.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by olumydey(m): 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2018
;DDavido is not the only celebrity to have served in Nigeria.. Why does he like showing himself... When Naeto C did his NYSC, nobody heard of it... L. A. X just finished serving, tantrums were not thrown as Davido is doing so... Anyways sha, na OBO him be.. I hope say him go get better PPA sha.. Inside him papa house.. ;DDavido is not the only celebrity to have served in Nigeria.. Why does he like showing himself... When Naeto C did his NYSC, nobody heard of it... L. A. X just finished serving, tantrums were not thrown as Davido is doing so... Anyways sha, na OBO him be.. I hope say him go get better PPA sha.. Inside him papa house..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.