Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) (67145 Views)

First Photos From Wumi Toriola’s Baby Shower Before Baby Boy’s Arrival (photos) / Naira Marley Mobbed By Fans In Court, Causes Security Breach (Photos) / Davido Campaigns For Ademola Adeleke, Mobbed By Fans In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
Na dem dey rush us explainer picture.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Nancypunni: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
coolestchris:
this was my camp last year,
I remember the mammy market.
I think Davido is more popular than Buhari in the south.
after Davido, Chris Sylva aka coolest Chris is the most recognized figure

Iberibe
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by alimaa: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
The comments i have read here prove that Nigerians are full of hate and envy but i want to inform you all that anybody God has glorified has been glorified. He has a star given to him by God and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by ghlinks1: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
FANS RUSH DAVIDO DURING HIS NYSC REGISTRATION AT LAGOS ORIENTATION CAMP https://www.ghlinks.com.gh/fans-rush-davido-during-his-nysc-registration-at-lagos-orientation-camp-photos/
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by romenna: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
To what end are those half baked graduates are rushing DAVIDO?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
happy to waste one year of their lives.....Meanwhile davido must not leave camp nor travel out for shows,he is not an exemption,he must stay put for the one year..... attention seeker oshi

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Kylekent59: 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2018
From my own point of view, I think the Nigerian graduates are all fools. Just take a look at the way they are behaving, see graduates that spent 4 to 5 years in school.

Let's remove hate or jealousy out, it's not Davido's fault that they were rushing him, he just needs to act so that they won't say he is feeling too big.

Finally, everything seems to be very wrong, they are equally telling us that only the rich are above the law.

Corpers aren't allowed inside the camp with cars, at every gate, there is always a stop and search, but he skipped this as a result of officers that came with him( high rank).

It's good to see him at Lagos camp so that all the whole Nigerians will see him. In the nearest future, let no fool come and say that davido didn't have NYSC certificate.

Congrats to him, please no hate.

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
coolestchris:
this was my camp last year,
I remember the mammy market.
I think Davido is more popular than Buhari in the south.
after Davido, Chris Sylva aka coolest Chris is the most recognized figure
Which state?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by popcykaylah(m): 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2018
The guy go fcukk tire..
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by debobanwo(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fran6ik:
Davido is not the richest servibg corp member in Nigeria now. Why the publicity and preferential treatment?

ehn oya name the richest corp member now.......... undecided[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 2:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fran6ik:
Davido is not the richest servibg corp member in Nigeria now. Why the publicity and preferential treatment?
who then is d richest pls?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Akpacha(m): 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
Does it mean he would be walking around camp with him bodyguards?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Kylekent59: 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
alimaa:
The comments i have read here prove that Nigerians are full of hate and envy but i want to inform you all that anybody God has glorified has been glorified. He has a star given to him by God and there is nothing anyone can do about it.

Please could you answer this two questions

1. What happens to the rules at the entrance gate?

2. That God gave him star, a star to sing "I love your mini skirt". please explain?

All am concerned is that rules should be obeyed and nobody is above the law

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Noblepreneur: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2018
If my fiancee were to be in this camp and also rushed like those otondos to see David, I would have broken up with her instanta. No hating but our value system is appaling.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by sojdson: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2018
zinnyzee:
It's simply impossible not to love this guy... He's not your everyday big man's son. He knows what people are passing through in Nigeria and he's sympathetic of people's plight. He responds to pleas to help when necessary.

So i think it's pretty normal if they show him love this way.

Na dem dey rush him

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tested and Confirmed

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Amberon: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2018
Lmao grin
chukwutope:
This lying POS. Claimed he bought a jet, when got caught, started cussing.

Tries various stunts to keep himself relevant. $30Billion indeed - Zimbabwe dollars.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
Mayowa1056:
... Give him Oxford dictionary now...

Wetin dey worry you? undecided

Wit ya trouser wey look like ladder. cool
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by SamuelAnyawu(m): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2018
fergie001:
Can this country ever be well?
Serving your country and it looked like Obama walked into Iyana-Ipaja......
In my own case,I started frog-jumping from my first day in Asaya, Kogi state even without NYSC number sef........
Kai,na waoh.....

ASAYA grin grin i served there Feb 2009 batch A grin
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Mankosi: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Uneducated graduates. Just look at them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by alizma: 3:18pm On Aug 30, 2018
fergie001:
Can this country ever be well?
Serving your country and it looked like Obama walked into Iyana-Ipaja......
In my own case,I started frog-jumping from my first day in Asaya, Kogi state even without NYSC number sef........
Kai,na waoh.....
I don't know what is wrong with what is happening at the site of Davido at the camp. what you are seeing there would have happened in any sane society however, the reaction may defer. first rate Davido among new generation musician in Nigeria, let's say he is at no4 then tell me that if no4 musician in America walk into a camp of this nature in America, all the youths we just act as if no one has entered all because they are more civilized than the rest of the world.
to worsen your situation you said you are a graduate.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by BIGDADDY000(m): 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Fran6ik:

MTCHEEEEW, ENEMY OF PROGRESS!
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Jascon4: 3:26pm On Aug 30, 2018
homesteady:

The rich always have different standards everywhere in the world.

Definitely not everywhere in the world.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Danma(m): 3:27pm On Aug 30, 2018
When i got to NYSC camp, first thing they told me to do was to carry my luggage on my head and double up (run) to the hostel.

Davido got to camp, the first thing he did was to use the mic to address other corpers.

Equality for all cry cry cry
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 3:29pm On Aug 30, 2018
Baby mamas go plenty wella
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
And nobody is asking the right questions.
1)Why are they fighting and pushing each other?
2) are they struggling to touch his garment or just to see him?
3) is he sharing certificate or money? Just imagine the kind of graduates Nigeria has produced in 2018! That's why the APC promised changes but nobody asked which type of change........
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by alimaa: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
Kylekent59:

Please could you answer this two questions

1. What happens to the rules at the entrance gate?

2. That God gave him star, a star to sing "I love your mini skirt". please explain?

All am concerned is that rules should be obeyed and nobody is above the law
You also need to answer two questions
1. Who gave Satan the power to do the things he does? God does not stop you from using the gift he gave to you the way you want to use it.

2. Do you know the security implication of moving around freely as a popular figure in Nigeria that is the home of all evil.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2018
moscobabs:

And who the hell gave him microphone to address fellow corp members?

Why are black stupid? So everybody in the camp have started worship him? I give up

Oga wetin dey work you?
Give honour to whom honour is due. Why the pain?
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by vioment: 3:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Davido raised in lagos, camping in lagos. Korokoro runz moves for everybody eye. If I hear pimm from any mumu wey wan use one yeye rule judge who go work for govt and politics, may the lord send the biggest fireball to torment the person's life.
Re: Davido Mobbed By Corpers At Lagos NYSC Camp During His Arrival (Photos) by Itsky: 3:50pm On Aug 30, 2018
Me fully happy for him man, what ever grudge you owe against him will is vain. The dude is smart and he has got the cash plus the fame. O.B.O, give them a new standard! By the way auntie chioma how far?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tboss Shows Off Her Pierced Tongue As She Stuns In New Photos / Kanye West And Kim Kardashian Christmas Card 2019 Family Picture / Edible Catering Cheated With Teebillz, Tiwa's Husband, Nigerans Blast Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.