Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting (25912 Views)

Adamu Announces Lawan As APC Consensus Candidate At NWC Meeting / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by michaeladewale2: 12:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Awoleesu:
... In Nigeria! Ask Shonekan.

Actually this happens in any part of the world. United States and Donald Trump = perfect example. There are numerous examples in history. There is nothing special in this.

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Babysho(m): 1:42am On Aug 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I like these guys but there's this thing called timing.

They could have the badge of ex-presidential aspirants

But becoming President in 2019 is wrong timing. I wish them well in 2023.

Long life Buhari

Lol explain what Timing means and why it's relevant?
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Babysho(m): 1:53am On Aug 31, 2018
soberdrunk:
The only way this guy will stand a chance is if the election is done on Instagram or Twitter, let us even put rigging and malpractices aside, in what part of the world do you wake up one morning without holding any political office before, having any political experience or being a billionaire and think because you can string one or two big english words together you deserve to be president? Somebody that cannot even get up to 1000 votes in his community talk less of the main source of votes(The North)..... angry

Where is all this coming from? I know since the week began you've complained about how bad Nigeria is on more than six occasions. Someone has decided to step up, people with bigger balls than you have decided to take a stand and end all the pain you're going through but instead of you to try to support in anyway you can, you're spewing fully clothed nonsense.

Trump didn't even involve in politics until the presidential election. Those guys are not billionaires you say, you that you're a billionaire why not sponsor them and help put an end to our misery in Nigeria.

Nigeria will never know peace and prosperity until we open our mind to realise that we should be waging a war on our government who have been running the economy like it's a family business.

2 Likes

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Babysho(m): 2:02am On Aug 31, 2018
chronique:
Sowore,Durotoye and Moghalu can best be described as the three musketeers. Young men who want to be president but aren't patient enough to learn the ropes of how Nigerian politics works and how they can go about it.

I'm sure they've heard that alot and probably have doubts about their success in the general election 2019 but it's good they're starting now and creating awareness. By 2023, they might just be well known and rooted enough to have an impact on the Nigerian unscrupulous political atmosphere.

Besides there's no harm in trying. They just might get it next year, who knows...

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:18am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
how pray tell does one win without a party structure

even in yankee party structure exists

Do they blow money like in Nigeria?

In Nigeria campaign spending is not monitored, so the party with the most money has the "best" party structure.

They buy and brand cars, put up huge billboards, spray money on kings and chiefs, hire miscreants to disrupt proceedings, all in the name of "party structure".

A good media campaign plus extensive campaign trip is usually enough in Yankee naa. Abi I lie?
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by SEONaijaExpert: 5:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Babysho:

Lol explain what Timing means and why it's relevant?
Timing is when time and chance collides on opportunity.

Wrong timing is when Neymar comes to spotlight in the era of Messi and Ronaldo grin
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by 989900: 6:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Party structure, abi?

That your "party structure" is what is killing this country.

"Party structure" is another term for the drainpipe into which billions are poured every election year, billions which are then recouped with profit via government corruption by the ruling party while other parties circle round like carrion eaters looking for a chance bite at the carcass of the nation.

The reason why these guys cannot win elections is the same one for which thieves and charlatans are ruling us in perpetuity.

If only all Nigerians could wake the hell up and smell the shitt threatening to drown us!

Exchange Buhari for Saraki? Kwankwaso?

Tell me: which would you prefer in your bed? A cobra or a rattlesnake?

I was going through the pages searching for someone to say this reality.
Thank you.

Seeing the way the so called young ones attack this new generation politicians tells me 'juju' is real, who do us this strong thing?

I will vote for a 'lifeless'Buhari a thousand times before the likes of Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, etc.

Only guys like Duke, Fela, etc. can get my vote in-lieu of Buhari.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by 989900: 6:05am On Aug 31, 2018
chronique:

[s]Idiots like you without a functional brain would just quote people without even reasoning for a second and comprehending what you read. Politics is not a topic for the daft;you should learn to ask questions when you don't understand things rather than rushing to type gibberish[/s].
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by solacong: 6:12am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
experience helps to WIN
EVERYTHING ELSE IS NULL AND VOID IF YOU CANNOT WIN

Donald Trump won with experience i think? the earlier we leave sentiment and come to reality the better all, our old experienced cabal has done more harm than good

Wakeup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by mide419: 6:28am On Aug 31, 2018
989900:

Thank you.

Seeing the way the so called young ones attack this new generation politicians tells me 'juju' is real, who do us this strong thing?

I will vote for a 'lifeless'Buhari a thousand times before the likes of Saraki, Atiku, Kwakwanso, etc.

You are just one person.

If fela muoghalu and Sowore fail to present one person.

I will vote SARAKI

BEFORE YOU ASK.

I HAVE MY PVC

1 Like

Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by fabre4: 6:30am On Aug 31, 2018
SEONaijaExpert:
I like these guys but there's this thing called timing.

They could have the badge of ex-presidential aspirants

But becoming President in 2019 is wrong timing. I wish them well in 2023.

Long life Buhari

why is it wrong
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MrMystrO(m): 8:10am On Aug 31, 2018
geometricaxis:

meaning well and having a plan are 2 different things, if you cannot show the innovation of youth in your own campaign where you are in total control, how will you manage the myriad of interests and obstacles if you become president?

You would expect that by now theyve utilized social media to start a movement and the momentum has gathered pace to the extent the establishment are shaking in their boots. you would expect that by now in a nation where 70% are below 40, that APC and PDP are not worried about each other but the youth movement gathering pace.....except there is no youth movement gathering pace.

And what have YOU done to help this country with such movement?
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by alabi484(m): 8:29am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
so it is us that will be begging him to show his community work

I see

He want rule with his shoulder pad up ba

Don't just open your mouth to talk anyhow Na.

So, every time he's in the news, he has to be carrying the placard showing his achievements so far?

That's why there's internet, he put them there so that you can dig it up anytime you want.

And I believe the minutes you used in typing your reply is equal to the amount of minutes you'll use in typing the words to search for his community work.

Don't be in a hurry to conclude, at least do your part so that your case will be sweet to tender.

How would it look like if you came back here and said, hey guys, I googled this guy and found nothing about him?... Sweet isn't it?.... Now try it!
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:31am On Aug 31, 2018
solacong:

Donald Trump won with experience i think? the earlier we leave sentiment and come to reality the better all, our old experienced cabal has done more harm than good

Wakeup
plenty of experience
He runs a multi-billion dollar empire
He has sponsored political campaigns for a long time
You think it is by mouth or money you get building permits in New York abi (boku politics)

It is your supporting candidate with zero political experience that is sentimental

An inexperienced person will do more harm than the experienced looters cos he will discourage other good ppl from running
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:35am On Aug 31, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

Do they blow money like in Nigeria?

You have no idea
Cos it's hidden
Google pork barrel politics
And revolving door politics
Worse than Nigeria

In Nigeria campaign spending is not monitored, so the party with the most money has the "best" party structure.
[quote ]

Yet Jonathan lost

They buy and brand cars, put up huge billboards, spray money on kings and chiefs, hire miscreants to disrupt proceedings, all in the name of "party structure".
[quote ][b]

Happens everywhere in the world just not as crudely as ours but happens all the same

[/quote]

[/b]
A good media campaign plus extensive campaign trip is usually enough in Yankee naa. Abi I lie?[/quote]hahahahahaha you obviously don't know yankee outside CNN propaganda
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:40am On Aug 31, 2018
RichardKajola:

would u prefer a youth with knowledge on slitting of throat to someone who has experience in slitting throats wrongly and making u feel like u are okay?
which surgery has any of these clowns done successful before while the old crones have successfully slit throats for 58 years.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My dad is a compound fool too
eyaa
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:41am On Aug 31, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

Hold on. 18 PACT members where supposed to vote today and suspiciously 11 pulled out this morning make just 7 votes. What happened in between?
All this was planned out from the start. This is bigger than u think
they are, all clowns se
Why I'm not bothered with them
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Nightmareo07: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
my dad is a dunce.
Take hrt bro
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My dad is a dunce
eyaaa
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Nightmareo07: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
my dad is dumb
Ok
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by LIFEisSIMPLE: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
they are, all clowns se
Why I'm not bothered with them
This is why sowore and kingsley Moghalu pulled out of the pact.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by Biggers82(m): 8:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Sowore will not take that results at all
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:52am On Aug 31, 2018
alabi484:

Don't just open your mouth to talk anyhow Na.

But you can abi

So, every time he's in the news, he has to be carrying the placard showing his achievements so far?

Of course
Cos we don't know him
We are not mind readers
Do you not know obj CV
Saraki
Dangote
Even magu
What do you know about these clowns
Ask any random person
How do you vote, for unknown person
Think before you talk

That's why there's internet, he put them there so that you can dig it up anytime you want.

When you go, for job interview tell them your CV is on internet

How many market women are on internet
How many youth
Nairaland.com has only 1 million members ish
Out of 100 million youth
Do the freaking math

And I believe the minutes you used in typing your reply is equal to the amount of minutes you'll use in typing the words to search for his community work.

Do, you look for employee in their homes or do they come and apply for job

Don't be in a hurry to conclude, at least do your part so that your case will be sweet to tender.

My part is to vote for whoever CONVINCES me of the NEED to vote for them

Person arrogantly telling me to go and be scouring internet upandan with my money WHILE OTHERS ARE DELIVERING TO MY DOORSTEP is not CONVINCING
ANYBODY

How would it look like if you came back here and said, hey guys, I googled this guy and found nothing about him?... Sweet isn't it?.... Now try it!
KEEP GOOGLING YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYEES AND BEGGING THEM TO COME WORK FOR YOU
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Nightmareo07:

My dad is dumb
eyaa
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by shakmati(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2018
989900:

Thank you.

You are part of the problem if you would rather vote Buhari against Saraki. Politics of bitterness does not help anyone. Saraki is a well groomed politician who got into the game early and made his mark. Y'all be here complaining he is a thief et cetera just because your fathers were not put in the spotlight like his was. If they were, how would you like the rest of us calling you a thief now? Now if we put bitterness and myopism aside, none of these PACT fellows has the clout to win 2019. How do we move NIGERIA forward from here? Let us pick the most suitable person that would guaranty cohesion and progress for the country. Saraki is the most suitable because he has all the qualities needed. Youth, politically astute, very considerate, principled, eloquent and very representative of all regions if he picks someone from the SE as running mate. Infact, I would even suggest Muoghalu looks for a means of securing the VP slot under Saraki. By God's grace Saraki would be our president in 2019.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by 989900: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2018
shakmati:

[s]You are part of the problem if you would rather vote Buhari against Saraki. Politics of bitterness does not help anyone. Saraki is a well groomed politician who got into the game early and made his mark. Y'all be here complaining he is a thief et cetera just because your fathers were not put in the spotlight like his was. If they were, how would you like the rest of us calling you a thief now? Now if we put bitterness and myopism aside, none of these PACT fellows has the clout to win 2019. How do we move NIGERIA forward from here? Let us pick the most suitable person that would guaranty cohesion and progress for the country. Saraki is the most suitable because he has all the qualities needed. Youth, politically astute, very considerate, principled, eloquent and very representative of all regions if he picks someone from the SE as running mate. Infact, I would even suggest Muoghalu looks for a means of securing the VP slot under Saraki. By God's grace Saraki would be our president in 2019[/s].
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by 989900: 10:20am On Aug 31, 2018
mide419:

You are just one person.

If fela muoghalu and Sowore fail to present one person.

I will vote SARAKI

BEFORE YOU ASK.

I HAVE MY PVC

It's your right -- it's your one vote as well.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by NIGHTMARE0O7: 1:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sorry
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by alabi484(m): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
KEEP GOOGLING YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYEES AND BEGGING THEM TO COME WORK FOR YOU

Oh, well, don't generalize be saying we don't... Just say I don't know him.

Don't act as if you don't know that behind all the submission of cv and appearing for interviews, some employers still run checks on their prospective employees.

Well, he didn't refer us to check anywhere for his records, I've come across them and I know them, I was the one asking you to look them up, at least he has said them on countless occasions but it appears you've been too engulfed in following the sarakis, dangotes and magus.
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by MIKOLOWISKA: 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
alabi484:

Oh, well, don't generalize be saying we don't... Just say I don't know him.

But that is what I said and you said I should google person I've never heard of out of thin air

Don't act as if you don't know that behind all the submission of cv and appearing for interviews, some employers still run checks on their prospective employees.

But he submitted CV and attended interview for me to know he really wants the job abi

Well, he didn't refer us to check anywhere for his records, I've come across them and I know them, [b]
Happy for you

[/b]I was the one asking you to look them up, [b]

Why should I stress myself when others are courting my vote

[/b]at least he has said them on countless occasions but it appears you've been too engulfed in following the sarakis, dangotes and magus.
this should Tell you something

Press don't take him serious
Why should I
Re: Fela Durotoye Emerged As The Alternative Candidate At The PACT Meeting by alabi484(m): 3:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
this should Tell you something

Press don't take him serious
Why should I

Yeah... He's put himself forward to contest so that you know he wants the job, employees don't usually know Jack about prospective employers, they can then find out whatever they want.

He's doing his part courting the votes of people, just say you've been uninterested in him due to one reason or the other, at least all job candidates have a right to fair hearing before being discarded which unfortunately you seem not to be in disposition to do.

And, yeah, you get the exact kind of content you want from the media, it's the same media you see saraki and the likes that I see Durotoye and the likes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Ohanaeze, Others Name Amaechi, Umahi, Onu As Best Presidential Candidate / Attack On Uzodinma’s Country Home Politically Sponsored, Says Imo Govt / We Didn’t See Adeleke In Exam Hall, Witnesses Tell Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.