Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' (35141 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by ferking(m): 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2018
i see saraki as the only candidate that can defeat buhari,the political doctor has the political strategies to win the election and he has the technicality to salvage the complex plight of our great country,he is smart,he is inteligent above all he is young,strong and healthy both mentally and other wise,so let's keep both ethnic and political sentiment aside and give clueness a chance.#i stand for saraki for president
# i stand for clueness
# i stand for fresh air
# i stand for a better Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 30, 2018
Angelawhite:

How do you deal with thieving politicians if you don't follow the rule of law?
2 Wrongs Cant & Have Never Made A Right.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by RealityShot: 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
engineerboat:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/281890-buharis-comment-on-rule-of-law-an-advance-warning-soyinka.html
Wole.. Because he has not given you any awards since he came, you are singing like this abi?

You were once a wise man...

#iStandWithBuhari #BuhariTill2023
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by klax(m): 10:58pm On Aug 30, 2018
merry02:
2018: Rule of law should be subjected to national interest -Buhari

Now listen, if Buhari is voted in come 2019, constitution will be a thing of the past.

We are warning again!

They wont listen God has blocked their heads and deaf their ears.

We warned ekiti people yet still vote Buhari party to power. It's a shame.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Angelawhite(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2018
REELnewz:
2 Wrongs Cant & Have Never Made A Right.

Thanks for understanding smiley
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by remedykboy: 11:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Any one who think Buhari will he allowed beyond 2019 is mad ..we must send the tyrant back to Daura
to your father's house abi? fool from unset
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by NickD(m): 11:56pm On Aug 30, 2018
Balet:
The only achievement of the PDP as an opposition party in the past 3yrs is the success it recorded in dividing this country alone religious and ethnic line.
God Almighty will judge the enemies of this country.
Buhari divided the country himself with his nepotism. Or is PDP responsible for the appointment? Face facts and leave sentiments alone. PDP who had infightings for over 2years after they lost the election over chairmanship position of the party. APC cronies and their propaganda won't work anymore.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Nobody: 12:55am On Aug 31, 2018
Balet:
The only achievement of the PDP as an opposition party in the past 3yrs is the success it recorded in dividing this country alone religious and ethnic line.

Your mumu na on merit.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by donqx: 1:31am On Aug 31, 2018
ohh
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by otherway: 2:06am On Aug 31, 2018
Angelawhite:

How do you define national interest?

Remanding a thief like Dansuki in prison despite the bail granted by rule of law.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by IloveToMess: 2:09am On Aug 31, 2018
poseidon12:
Nigerians have been warned in advance. If they still go ahead to vote Buhari in 2019, they should not complain when autocratic rule begins. And I hope Europe, North America, and our neighbors close their borders to Nigerians, especially those that will vote Buhari. We need to reap what we sow.
Close it to only Yorubas in particular. They must not be allowed to leave the country under Buhari's regime then when his tenure elapses probably another Fulani will also take over cos Tifnubu will never rule Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by IloveToMess: 2:12am On Aug 31, 2018
Xander85:

They would never tell you this, but a majority of them know within themselves that Buhari has no business returning in 2019! They're only supporting him for selfish, religious and ethnic reasons....coupled with the fact they'd die a thousand times over if they have to admit that the Igbos were right about him all along! smiley

Exactly but it is God that gives wisdom and foresight, its not by shouting up and down. Igbos are naturally endowed with wisdom from God and what they see seated no other can see it even on top of iroko tree.

2 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by toideve(m): 4:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Balet:

You are one of the enemies of the land. You all will be served accordingly by the grace of God.

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Afonja007: 4:37am On Aug 31, 2018
Balet:
so wole soyinka is now a Pdp member may amadioha continue to put confusion into zombies camp iseee

3 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Afonja007: 4:48am On Aug 31, 2018
otherway:

You are so naive and even United States which is perceived to be a role model knows that national interest is far above rule of law.

Just that Buhari talks too much,Cos facts like this is a guided secret.
when I see people like you speak I always want to throw up ,you did not call country like Somalia afganistan your calling American ,I pity you but I know you must be a northerner cus northerner can live in any condition northerner only need to shout ranks dede every Friday for one rich alhaji and he or she will be giving a plate of fula denunu that's enough for them

4 Likes

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by kotv: 4:57am On Aug 31, 2018
ola12:
This is not a new thing, we already know who Buhari really is. The issue is why there are people in this country who still support Buhari. Sometimes I just feel like sitting them down and asking them "why?", cos I just can't understand why anybody would still support him after all these numerous red flags
Greed and selfishness. That's the only reason one still supports Buhari
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by kotv: 5:02am On Aug 31, 2018
Balet:

PDP decieved or Buhari did the division?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Splashme: 5:34am On Aug 31, 2018
ola12:
This is not a new thing, we already know who Buhari really is. The issue is why there are people in this country who still support Buhari. Sometimes I just feel like sitting them down and asking them "why?", cos I just can't understand why anybody would still support him after all these numerous red flags
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by yazach: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2018
chairman00100:
the 5% knew all these, yes we know what buhari is. we also told our brother mbaka about buhari but he pretended like he doesn't know but he knows too, the biggest surprise Will be the number of persons who will come here to insult the 5% for rejecting buhari, yet we have already rejected him, he may continue but we are happy that he is not going to do so with our votes

But the 5% is from Israel, Jewish slave precisely so why is this 5% nedling in our country affairs
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by yazach: 6:04am On Aug 31, 2018
chairman00100:
the 5% knew all these, yes we know what buhari is. we also told our brother mbaka about buhari but he pretended like he doesn't know but he knows too, the biggest surprise Will be the number of persons who will come here to insult the 5% for rejecting buhari, yet we have already rejected him, he may continue but we are happy that he is not going to do so with our votes

But the 5% is from Israel, Jewish slave precisely so why is this 5% nedling in our country affairs
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Riunite1: 7:15am On Aug 31, 2018
I think all these ranting and noise making should be replaced with constructive criticism,I don't think our president has done badly since taking over a bankrupt country like Nigeria let's tell our self the truth.
And mind you APC has recruited more members now in the southeast than in 2014.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Angelawhite(m): 7:48am On Aug 31, 2018
otherway:

Remanding a thief like Dansuki in prison despite the bail granted by rule of law.

And throwing the constitution which you swore to uphold and protect in a trash can?

You select which court orders to obey and not obey and arrogate yourself powers to be the judge in your own case? You see why Buhari is called a tyrant? You see why people say he does not have respect for the rule of law? You see how he has admitted his tyranny by trying to justify it?

And if SARS bullies you unjustly you will stand on top of a 3-storey building and be screaming End SARS

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by edibobo: 8:43am On Aug 31, 2018
Soyinka please don't complain because you are one of those that inflicted us with this disease of Lifeless Creature called President of Nigeria
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by loganx: 8:56am On Aug 31, 2018
Everywhere in the world, national security is above an individual's right. that is why the US can keep a suspected criminal that is not even a US citizen at guatanamo bay. that is why if you send money through the US and they suspect anything, even without prove, in the name of national security, they will seize your money.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by nwatthu(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2018
may God bless uAny one who think Buhari will he allowed beyond 2019 is mad ..we must send the tyrant back to Dau
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by olaskapooo: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2018
i am not surprised with myopic level of reasoning of some youth.they are supposed to be giving moral and intellectual training at home for now but technology has made things gone out of hand. look at their comments about issue of national interest. why can't you reason in another way instead of following someone dogmatically as if those people are saint. who has done something good infront of wole soyinka and the so called lawyers. when it was so glaring that bukola saraki is a thief. look at the number of lawyers following him to court as if he is SAN. nonsense. let me tell you Buhari is a man of integrity and he has good plan for this country, take it or leave it
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by sexyanyabubakar(f): 11:06am On Aug 31, 2018
ola12:

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Why this abôki man no get sense... Why angry
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by lastdon5: 11:22am On Aug 31, 2018
chairman00100:

tuale.. chairman. you've said it all, shikena !

1 Like

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by mrnuur(m): 11:39am On Aug 31, 2018
REELnewz:
If Not For Democracy And Its Accompanying Benefits,you Probably Wont Have A Cell Phone To Espouse This Crap.DUMP DEMOCRACY.Are You Serious?

What are the benefits?? cell phones? common you must be joking...we are talking of advancements in all spheres of life and you are mentioning cell phone. I am done with you. btw i'm not typing with a phone
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by lastdon5: 11:42am On Aug 31, 2018
IloveToMess:
[/b]
Exactly but it is God that gives wisdom and foresight, its not by shouting up and down. Igbos are naturally endowed with wisdom from God and what they see seated no other can see it even on top of iroko tree.

God bless you, my brother...
imagine the restructuring they're clamouring now...Ojukwu asked for it since at Aburi.

we told them about Buhari, but they didn't listen... Now Trump called him lifeless and the Theresa May said his government has made Nigeria the biggest population of poor people.

Now Ndigbos are requesting for their Biafra... very soon everybody will realize it is the best option, I only pray it won't be late then.

what a wise man see lying down, even if they like they should climb the highest tree they won't see it..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Emir Sanusi In His Palace -.PICS / Garba Shehu Behind The Story That Alleged Magu Gave Osinbajo N4b: SaharaReporter / Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.