Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,588 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' (35143 Views)

Wole Soyinka Reacts To Suspension Of Twitter In Nigeria / Soyinka Reacts To COVID-19 Lockdown: 'We Are Not In War Emergency' / Wole Soyinka Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: 'Buhari’s Govt Behaving Like Abacha’s' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by mrnuur(m): 11:51am On Aug 31, 2018
Shugavee:
why?

Because there is no opposition to government policy and hence no delay in drafting bill or passing from parliament....Policies will be made quicker and bills don't get opposed by the opposition thus a non-democratic system would be more efficient and show faster results.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by AmazingELixir: 11:55am On Aug 31, 2018
I really don't get it.... what are the duties and responsibilities of the horde of presidential advisers in this administration, why in goodness sakes will they continue sitting by and watch their benefactor make this unguarded utterances, why are they always reactionary as against been proactive in checking the worse impulses of Mr President.
I blame his advisers partly for these inconceivable blunders, it is inexcusable that considering his facades of embarrassing utterances he is still allowed to make extempore speeches.
The incompetence of this administration and the Nativity of his advisers are really making us a laughing stock in the committee of nations. Enough of this nonsense already.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Nobody: 12:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
mrnuur:

What are the benefits?? cell phones? common you must be joking...we are talking of advancements in all spheres of life and you are mentioning cell phone. I am done with you. btw i'm not typing with a phone
suit Urself Bro,aint Arguing Wit U.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by IloveToMess: 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
lastdon5:

God bless you, my brother...
imagine the restructuring they're clamouring now...Ojukwu asked for it since at Aburi.

we told them about Buhari, but they didn't listen... Now Trump called him lifeless and the Theresa May said his government has made Nigeria the biggest population of poor people.

Now Ndigbos are requesting for their Biafra... very soon everybody will realize it is the best option, I only pray it won't be late then.

what a wise man see lying down, even if they like they should climb the highest tree they won't see it..
What?? did she actually tell him that?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by michealewela: 12:35pm On Aug 31, 2018
Angelawhite:

And throwing the constitution which you swore to uphold and protect in a trash can?

You select which court orders to obey and not obey and arrogate yourself powers to be the judge in your own case? You see why Buhari is called a tyrant? You see why people say he does not have respect for the rule of law? You see how he has admitted his tyranny by trying to justify it?

And if SARS bullies you unjustly you will stand on top of a 3-storey building and be screaming End SARS
You should try to know the meaning of national interest before you argue na..
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Angelawhite(m): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
michealewela:

You should try to know the meaning of national interest before you argue na..

Your definition of national interest is when SARS Buhari keeps you in prison in contravention of a court order.
You're not more intelligent than Wole soyinka and you're not more learned than the Lawyers
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by michealewela: 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Angelawhite:

Your definition of national interest is when SARS Buhari keeps you in prison in contravention of a court order.
You're not more intelligent than Wole soyinka and you're not more learned than the Lawyers
LOL, i don't know much about this, but some political analysts and lawyers are with buhari on the issue..
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Angelawhite(m): 1:32pm On Aug 31, 2018
michealewela:

LOL, i don't know much about this
EOD
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by michealewela: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Angelawhite:

EOD
No vex, I'm talking of national interest and security, i don't know about your sars..
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Angelawhite(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
michealewela:
No vex, I'm talking of national interest and security, i don't know about your sars..
You're welcome. We're talking about the same thing. smiley
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Shugavee(f): 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
mrnuur:

Because there is no opposition to government policy and hence no delay in drafting bill or passing from parliament....Policies will be made quicker and bills don't get opposed by the opposition thus a non-democratic system would be more efficient and show faster results.
n how does what Wole Soyinka said affect policies not being passed?? How is democracy holding the government from passing bills,, do u even know the meaning of democracy?
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Shugavee(f): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
mrnuur:
DECOMRACY shouldn't be used in developing countries...it is for fully developed nations...even China of all people ain't practicing it.

Nigeria should jst dump it
further more there is democracy in China!!!! They don’t just practice it the way we do

Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Shugavee(f): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
mrnuur:

so u r trying to say if Chinese people r being maltreated n not ruled properly the people won’t talk n speak against it? Please explain o!!! Because u all think u read too much n misinterpret everything!!
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Shugavee(f): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
mrnuur:

ur useless buhari is using n mishandling our funds ,, turning it to rubbish n you hv to make it worse by talking about dictatorship!!! How useless can u buhari people be??
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Shugavee(f): 2:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
mrnuur:

so in ur head democracy is the problem? What a waste!!!! Smh!! Who is holding buhari from making policies that would be beneficial to the society Oga!!! Who is holding him!! U think Chinese youth will hv such a useless president n clap for him!!! Cause they hv a different type of democracy??! U think if China has a useless president like ours even with the so called system of government they hv and move forward What’s wrong with u people Gosh u all r extremely disgusting
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by Waffarianman(m): 9:34pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jflex07:
God will judge buhari.. He must reap all what he sowed.

Hahahaha. Lol
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by lastdon5: 10:13pm On Sep 02, 2018
IloveToMess:

What?? did she actually tell him that?

Bro I dey tell you... Nigeria is officially the the country with the highest population of poor people
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by IloveToMess: 1:05am On Sep 03, 2018
lastdon5:

Bro I dey tell you... Nigeria is officially the the country with the highest population of poor people
Yoruba are to blame. They call themselves sophisticated baboons and should know better if they had the best interest of the country at heart.
Re: Wole Soyinka Reacts To Buhari's Rule Of Law Comment, Says 'An Advance Warning' by orisa37: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2018
He doesn't know we know his Medical History before we committed the abomination of electing him for Trial. He doesn't even respect the training and person of his assistance and he bluffs like we are not watching.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola Denies Writing Judgement For Presidential Election Tribunal / Akinwumi Adesina Proposes ‘United States Of Nigeria’ / Fulani Herdsmen Burn 500 Houses, Kill 4,000 People In Southern Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.