Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 (93512 Views)

Urgent Recruitment @ The Smartest Company For Pharmaceutical Trading / Internship & Exp. Job Recruitment @ The Agency For Technical Cooperation And Dev / UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – Updated (90+ Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by akinloye216: 6:06pm On Sep 04, 2018
missyojo:

Please after uploading all the necessary documents that is required. What next because I can't find submit button there or it's on print curriculum vitae I will click.
The way they designed the portal there is no need for submission button just go directly to print CV n print 25 copies for submission during interview if u r shortlisted.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by missyojo(f): 6:11pm On Sep 04, 2018
akinloye216:
The way they designed the portal there is no need for submission button just go directly to print CV n print 25 copies for submission during interview if u r shortlisted.

OK..... Thank you so much for your input so far. I appreciate
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Debbieemma: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2018
Good evening. Please I'm still having issues with login. It's been telling me invalid login parameters for over 2days. I also observed it was the same application number I got with my friend. Has anyone with same issues rectified it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 04, 2018
Debbieemma:
Good evening. Please I'm still having issues with login. It's been telling me invalid login parameters for over 2days. I also observed it was the same application number I got with my friend. Has anyone with same issues rectified it. Thanks

Its a network issue. The Website is bombarded. Try it again around mid night.
Good luck.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by tukopy: 9:32pm On Sep 04, 2018
ckeedee:

I just observed something, it seem if they didn't send reg Link, the e-mail address is not capture because I just try to reset the password and they say invalid Details ( Both ID and E-mail) but it is same ID that I do long-in with.

But I have a registration number.

Hope that one will not be another issue too o?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Boswell89(m): 3:39am On Sep 05, 2018
akinloye216:
So no need to print d 25 pages, until u r shortlisted, then u go with for submission? Or print it now and submit it to school

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by joefelx4real(m): 4:57am On Sep 05, 2018
Please, what are grade obtained in the secondary and primary schools. And after you submit can you still delete.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by joefelx4real(m): 5:00am On Sep 05, 2018
my date of birth,state and local govt always disappear when I click on update what can I do?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by akinloye216: 6:32am On Sep 05, 2018
Boswell89:

So no need to print d 25 pages, until u r shortlisted, then u go with for submission? Or print it now and submit it to school
Ur print out u will keep it till u r shortlisted because d person that I sent for submission,they told him is not need until when I shortlisted for interview. They r only collecting hard copies for contis 02-05

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by akinloye216: 6:33am On Sep 05, 2018
joefelx4real:
my date of birth,state and local govt always disappear when I click on update what can I do?
just leave it will appear during printing
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by akinloye216: 6:35am On Sep 05, 2018
joefelx4real:
just leave it will appear during printing
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by omoelerin1: 6:44am On Sep 05, 2018
tukopy:

But I have a registration number.

Hope that one will not be another issue too o?
Try to register again on the portal. You may use another mail. You can still use the email you used for the previous one. Immediately you submit, a message will pop up on your screen containing your application login number. Make sure you quickly write it down. Because you may not receive any message in your mail box.
You may now continue your application process by login with that application number and your password.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by joefelx4real(m): 7:23am On Sep 05, 2018
if you have submitted, can you still delete,?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by joefelx4real(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2018
what are grade obtained secondary ?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by joefelx4real(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2018
what are the grade obtained in secondary ?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 05, 2018
joefelx4real:
what are the grade obtained in
secondary ?

What are the grades u obtained in ur O'Level ?

English A1, Maths B2, etc etc
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by shola87(f): 11:35am On Sep 05, 2018
Please anyone here also having trouble with the bio data. It keeps putting up a prompt that i should input the application number of which that has already been entered[cant edit too] angry
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by joefelx4real(m): 12:43pm On Sep 05, 2018
pleased house,what should I write in NYSC Service Details
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by omoelerin1: 12:48pm On Sep 05, 2018
shola87:
Please anyone here also having trouble with the bio data. It keeps putting up a prompt that i should input the application number of which that has already been entered[cant edit too] angry
Check all the boxes very well, there is certainly one or more box you're yet to fill. Those that are not applicable to you, make sure you put N/A.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Ibrahim94(m): 1:59pm On Sep 05, 2018
joefelx4real:
pleased house,what should I write in NYSC Service Details
Your duties during your service year..
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by deborsky(m): 2:13pm On Sep 05, 2018
pls what do we do about referee upload? what should we upload there?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kellyboo: 2:14pm On Sep 05, 2018
onlyme07:

Sure you can. Try as much as possible to enrol for PGDE or PDE to have education background if you don't have any already
Your narrative is misleading, who said you must have an education degree or diploma before applying as an academia in other discipline outside education?
Be guided please.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ckeedee: 2:27pm On Sep 05, 2018
omoelerin1:
Try to register again on the portal. You may use another mail. You can still use the email you used for the previous one. Immediately you submit, a message will pop up on your screen containing your application login number. Make sure you quickly write it down. Because you may not receive any message in your mail box.
You may now continue your application process by login with that application number and your password.
But his name and other information is already there for the first registration , if he register again, won't it lead to disqualification? Because it is stated that double application lead to automatic disqualification.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by tukopy: 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2018
Please, before we ask Questions, let's try and read from page 1 to the present page to see if there's an answer already for your question.

I'm seeing alot of treated questions being asked again.

1 Like

Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by tukopy: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2018
Two out of Three Referees got mail.

I had to delete their details and enter them again before two out of three of them were sent mails.

Those having same issues can try this my method. cool
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Johnpotter660: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
guys, there is something i don't get in the application. Is it that in the summary by faculty section of the pdf, those roman numerals indicate how many spots are vacant or something else?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 6:20pm On Sep 05, 2018
Pls @ abiodun & akinloye, I have seen that you have contributed massively on this thread.
How does the registration form look like? I meant concerning referees form, are will going to put their emails there before a link would be sent to them?
because I don't want to do mistake during the registration. Then what about printing of CV of a thing?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2018
kayteajay111:
Pls @ abiodun & akinloye, I have seen that you have contributed massively on this thread.
How does the registration form look like? I meant concerning referees form, are will going to put their emails there before a link would be sent to them?
because I don't want to do mistake during the registration. Then what about printing of CV of a thing?

Calm down sir. It is very easy.

When u get to the referee part just input the requested info. Pls make sure u get their Email right.
A link will be sent to their email within 24hrs. They should copy the link, open a new tab on their browser and then paste and send it.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by kayteajay111(m): 7:38pm On Sep 05, 2018
abiodunalasa:

When u get to the referee part just input the requested info. Pls make sure u get their Email right.
A link will be sent to their email within 24hrs. They should copy the link, open a new tab on their browser and then paste and send it.

As seen in the attached picture below, after they paste and send the link they will be guided to this box where they will give comments about you and then submit.
Ce'st fini!
Good luck.
Tnx, very much.
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by harunaalh(m): 7:51pm On Sep 05, 2018
abiodunalasa:

As seen in the attached picture below, after they paste and send the link they will be guided to this box where they will give comments about you and then submit.
Ce'st fini!
Good luck.
Please, will there be indication on my profile that my referees have responded?
Re: UNILORIN Recruitment | The University Of Ilorin – August 2018 by ddjay: 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2018
harunaalh:

Please, will there be indication on my profile that my referees have responded?
this is a very important question, pls help us with an answer

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

The Plain Truth About GNLD Marketers / NLNG Test 2013. / Anybody With Virtual Examination Test Experience From Www.testmi.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.