Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This (1193 Views)

Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome / Pilot Takes His Fiancee To Pilot Room, Kisses Her In Pre-Wedding Photos / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Finding Out Her Fiance Has A Fiancee. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by bestme: 7:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
When my fiancee visited my apartment, see complained about how she did not like the colours of the paint used in my sitting room, also about my new glass centre table that she preferred wooden table to glass, about how she don't like my small Nokia touch light phone that she can't used such a phone that used bottons instead she preferred android phones. I got thinking if she can be a good wife material. My dear nairalanders, is this normal things to expect from a lady, what are your views to this topic.
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by chiommy123(f): 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2018
Tell her you don't like it either. she should provide the money to change everything she doesn't like.

10 Likes

Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by Kharol1234: 7:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
i hav nutin to say chioma baby hav said it all
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by Bluezy13(m): 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2018
You're fortunate that she is displaying her character while you're not yet married.

Many married men and women wish their partners were this open, they would have made better decisions.

Marry her if you like her, if you don't like her, don't marry her. It's your life.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by milemimi93(m): 7:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
It's very ok.

Change those paints.
Do whatever that makes her happy.
Let her happiness be yo aim.
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by zenith4biz(m): 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2018
Chi59 has something to say
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by uboma(m): 7:48pm On Aug 30, 2018
chiommy123:
Tell her you don't like it either. she should provide the money to change everything she doesn't like.

Even if she can afford to replace th items she does not like, I will stick to my properties.

She needs to come to terms that she cannot change one over night. Her approach needs to be improved upon too.
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by spiralwedge(m): 8:01pm On Aug 30, 2018
bestme:
When my fiancee visited my apartment, see complained about how she did not like the colours of the paint used in my sitting room, also about my new glass centre table that she preferred wooden table to glass, about how she don't like my small Nokia touch light phone that she can't used such a phone that used bottons instead she preferred android phones. I got thinking if she can be a good wife material. My dear nairalanders, is this normal things to expect from a lady, what are your views to this topic.

The choice is yours really. Whatever you don't like now, tell her too. If it's excess and you cant manage it, its best to reconsider your choice
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by LordKO(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2018
I hope you didn't mistake her expression of preferences for complaint - there's a tiny line between the two. If the latter was truly the case, sorry for you, because in her you've a domineering woman to contend with. However, if the former was the case, then sorry for her, because she's domineering man to contend with.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by Tamarapetty(f): 8:05pm On Aug 30, 2018
I bet she's the type that can't manage, already nagging b4 marriage. Smh

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by 912(m): 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2018
milemimi93:
It's very ok.

Change those paints.
Do whatever that makes her happy.
Let her happiness be yo aim.

please OP, do not consider this kind of advice. This is a perfect recipe for you to turn to a worthless tissue paper
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by ednut1(m): 8:16pm On Aug 30, 2018
Op go still marry d foolish gal

1 Like

Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by milemimi93(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2018
912:

please OP, do not consider this kind of advice. This is a perfect recipe for you to turn to a worthless tissue paper

If your fiancée's happiness ain't yo priority, what is yo priority then?
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by darlenese(f): 8:51pm On Aug 30, 2018
go and look for your class, I don't even see any prospect in this relationship. don't even call her your Fiancee ,pleaseyou are single
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by futuregovernor: 8:54pm On Aug 30, 2018
O
chiommy123:
You are always here
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by MVLOX(m): 12:14am On Aug 31, 2018
daughter of Jezebel spotted.... Oga run ooo
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by zyzxx(m): 3:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by zyzxx(m): 3:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Re: Is It Ok For A Fiancee To Complain Like This by michlins(m): 5:38am On Aug 31, 2018
That girl you are being advised to discharge and the one you want to bring into your life who better pass

Does she give good reasons on why she doesn't like some of the things you have. In relationship, you bring entirely different person whom you don't share any bloodline with into your life and there's bound to be compatibility issues but your ability to tamper each other is what's going to give you a successful relationship.

And I don't see her as someone who's materialistic. Say you have a glass table and she said she prefers a wooden table shows you she looks forward into the future when children will come and the glass table becomes a weapon. And I don't see anything wrong with her asking you to upgrade your life from Nokia torch to something better. She carries a positive vibe around here and it's a good thing. Don't be acting poverty stricken when you can do better. Don't be a reason Therese May will say 86ml Nigerians are living in poverty

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A Life Partner / Go Into Your Room And Lock Your Door Before Watching This Very Hot Video / Who Is Lalasticlala???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.