Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,680 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:57 PM

Breaking Blood Covenant Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Breaking Blood Covenant Help (5472 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / How To Break Blood Covenant / Couple Swear Blood Covenant In Order To Remain Loyal. Photos/Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2018
Many lovers in the world today have taken a blood oath which i called BLOOD COVENANT. maybe you are one of them and you are looking for a way to break it, these few tips am about sharing with you will really help you.
Covenant can tie you up and it kills morethan HIV.
The first thing to do is this: If you noticed that you are no longer interested to continue with the covenant, all you need to do is just to tell your partner [The person you had the blood covenant with] alert him or her and explain to him/her
the reason why you want to denounce the blood agreement you had with him/her.
This reasons might be:
1. you dont love him/her anymore.
2. You did it out of ignorance and you want to quit it.
3. You cant keep the agreement anymore.
4. You want to break it and become free.
5. You dont want to die because of this covenant.
6. you are fed-up.
7. Your spirit told you to break it.
8. Its against your faith and believe.
9. You dont need it anymore.
10. You are afraid and you dont want to die.
You can choose from any of these above reasons, stand on it and insist you must break it, luckily for you, he/she might accept to break it with you.
But if he/she insisted never to break it with you, never you give up, keep trying.
You need to tell your parents and your imam or your pastor about it, take somebody along with you to meet him/her, also pray for God’s help, i believe solution must come one day.
HOW TO BREAK A COVENANT.
After your lover have agreed to break the covenant, the next thing to do is for you guys to renounce whatsoever you have agreed, if you guys leaked the blood of each other before, then you must cut your self with razor, pour the blood on the ground and then renounce the oath.
NOTE: When you did the covenant, blood was involved and now that you want to break it, blood must be involve aswell. So just use a razor, cut your
continue reading
http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/Danger%20of%20blood%20covenant

Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by NobleRomm(m): 8:42pm On Aug 30, 2018
Blood covenant in this present age.
with the way relationships are going now...

No amount of love can make me to do blood covenant.

Blood Covenant is Evil, it is something you do physically but has a spiritual effect Because it is a spiritual bonding it is a spiritual practice that can end you into problems you may regret.

Blood covenant can't be easily solve wit just talk cus u have been spiritually bounded together.
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by chiommy123(f): 9:21pm On Aug 30, 2018
We should be careful what we do/ promise when the love is shaking us. Blood covenants is too extreme.
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by Maamin(m): 9:23pm On Aug 30, 2018
Why blood covenant are you vampires? grin

That's how you get HIV.
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by anayolity: 11:25pm On Aug 30, 2018
Any girl wey suggest am sef ... I go nod am till eh faint!!! me wey dey fear injection nah razorblade you wan come tear me.... I go use two hands Pam your chest!

1 Like

Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by atilla(m): 11:37pm On Aug 30, 2018
D only thing I can think of is you go to a pastor and both of you fast for a couple of days then do deliverance.
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Many lovers in the world today have taken a blood oath which i called BLOOD COVENANT. maybe you are one of them and you are looking for a way to break it, these few tips am about sharing with you will really help you.
Covenant can tie you up and it kills morethan HIV.
The first thing to do is this: If you noticed that you are no longer interested to continue with the covenant, all you need to do is just to tell your partner [The person you had the blood covenant with] alert him or her and explain to him/her
the reason why you want to denounce the blood agreement you had with him/her.
This reasons might be:
1. you dont love him/her anymore.
2. You did it out of ignorance and you want to quit it.
3. You cant keep the agreement anymore.
4. You want to break it and become free.
5. You dont want to die because of this covenant.
6. you are fed-up.
7. Your spirit told you to break it.
8. Its against your faith and believe.
9. You dont need it anymore.
10. You are afraid and you dont want to die.
You can choose from any of these above reasons, stand on it and insist you must break it, luckily for you, he/she might accept to break it with you.
But if he/she insisted never to break it with you, never you give up, keep trying.
You need to tell your parents and your imam or your pastor about it, take somebody along with you to meet him/her, also pray for God’s help, i believe solution must come one day.
HOW TO BREAK A COVENANT.
After your lover have agreed to break the covenant, the next thing to do is for you guys to renounce whatsoever you have agreed, if you guys leaked the blood of each other before, then you must cut your self with razor, pour the blood on the ground and then renounce the oath.
NOTE: When you did the covenant, blood was involved and now that you want to break it, blood must be involve aswell. So just use a razor, cut your
continue reading
http://www.storyaim.com/search/label/Danger%20of%20blood%20covenant
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by Lordbooster(m): 2:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
I pity those that tries this shit ahswear...anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija contents
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
lol Bleep na warning ⚠ oo
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by milemimi93(m): 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
Please how can I break off from the blood convenant I had with JamaicanLove?
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
Please how can I break off from the blood convenant I had with JamaicanLove?

It's ok
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by milemimi93(m): 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove:

It's enough, please.

Get the fvck outta my mentions. Are u the only Jam-love on this forum?
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:

Get the fvck outta my mentions. Are u the only Jam-love on this forum?

Ok
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 11:21am On Sep 01, 2018
hmmm
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 11:54am On Sep 02, 2018
oko
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by Kalapizim(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2018
Blood con what ! I am running away the moment she mentions that even if she is dangotes daughter.
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2018
Kalapizim:
Blood con what ! I am running away the moment she mentions that even if she is dangotes daughter.
lol
blood covenant is too bad
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2018
sad
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 3:25pm On Sep 12, 2018
yaga
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 8:37am On Sep 13, 2018
of a
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by yceejagaban: 8:51am On Sep 13, 2018
WHAT IS YOUR REAL ESTATE NEEDS?

Is it any of these…..

Building Construction?
Architecture Designs?,
Strategic Planning?
Landed Property Sales or Acquisition?

I am Segun Amos Oyediran, CEO of Bold Beginning Ltd base in Lekki, Lagos Nigeria. As a commercial real estate industry veteran of over 15 years, i have overseen, supervised and implemented and represented large users of office and industrial space in a wide array of real estate transactions.

With a solid foundation of corporate clients through building and buying of landed properties services, i have long record of successfully guiding locals, national and multi-national clients with their own commercial real estate acquisitions, lease obligations, asset repositions and dispositions, as well as closing commercial lease and sales transactions value over 2.5 billion naira annually consistently earning different awards.

AT BOLD BEGINNING LIMITED, We've Got You Covered!

Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 6:50am On Sep 17, 2018
he
Re: Breaking Blood Covenant Help by goodlifeben: 7:32pm On Oct 12, 2018
okk

(1) (Reply)

How 10 Fulani Herdsmen Rapped One Woman In The Bush {video} / Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! / I Am Pmsing And Dont Know How To Explain It To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.