Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,660 members, 7,820,325 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! (5492 Views)

Is It Advisable To Marry A Girl Who Has Sent You A Nude Picture Online Before? / Clear Video Of The After Sex Video Banky W Mistakenly Uploaded Of Him And Adesua / My GF Uploaded A Guy's Pics On Dp And Wrote HBD Sweetie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 12:24pm On Apr 22, 2022
Helppp
this just happened to my girlfriend. Though I see no big deal in it but how can I console her, she has refused to go to work, she's refused to eat, she has been sobbing all morning.

She got a message yesterday from one of her friends. The friend called to ask about what was on her story, to my girlfriend's surprise it was her naked boobs picture on her WhatsApp story. Apparently, she had to take a pic to see if something bit her breasts since there wasn't any mirror she could check and the picture accidentally uploaded on her story.

She is down right now in my house crying. I have done all the motivation I possibly can. How can I/she handle the situation abeg?

PS: I can never screenshot my chats and post it on here. Never!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Kriss216: 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2022
A breast seen can never be unseen.

. Apparently, she had to take a pic to see if something bit her breasts since there wasn't any mirror she could check and the picture accidentally uploaded on her story.

A girl without mirror at home

This format no gel for ear abeg cool

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by eddynaira125: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
Tell her to beg all her WhatsApp contact to wipe out the picture of her boob from their brain.

Your babe na secret olosho na God na expose her

One day monkey go go market n e no go return

6 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by PlayMaker14: 12:29pm On Apr 22, 2022
She wanted to send it to one guy that promised her N35k on WhatsApp, but she mistakenly “Tweeted” it on her status....

Think... smiley

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Kriss216: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:
She wanted to send it to one guy that promised her N35k on WhatsApp, but she mistakenly “Tweeted” it on her status....

Think... smiley
A brother with high value sense. God bless you massively for this undiluted truth.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by PlayMaker14: 12:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
Kriss216:

A brother with high value sense. God bless you massively for this undiluted truth.
God has mandated us to liberate every SIMP's....

God will bless us as we continue doing our best.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Kriss216: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:

As you do the Lord's work and sow in his vineyard, may all His blessings never depart from you and your family.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Aklee4994(m): 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2022
The truth is always here..on top ďż˝ me

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by posty56: 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
why she no delete am after she take am

3 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by luizpippo(m): 12:41pm On Apr 22, 2022
Picture or adonbilivit
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Aklee4994(m): 12:42pm On Apr 22, 2022
shilenji:
Helppp
this just happened to my girlfriend. Though I see no big deal in it but how can I console her, she has refused to go to work, she's refused to eat, she has been sobbing all morning.

She got a message yesterday from one of her friends. The friend called to ask about what was on her story, to my girlfriend's surprise it was her naked boobs picture on her WhatsApp story. Apparently, she had to take a pic to see if something bit her breasts since there wasn't any mirror she could check and the picture accidentally uploaded on her story.

She is down right now in my house crying. I have done all the motivation I possibly can. How can I/she handle the situation abeg?

cruise Na him we Dey now how far
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 22, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Think... smiley
Na OG u be

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Premiumwriter: 12:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
shilenji:
Helppp

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 12:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
All I wish for you is to have sense,even if it's a minuscule I pray
Aklee4994:
cruise Na him we Dey now how far
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2022
Not in her house dude,she was at work and it felt as if something bit her beneath the breast
Kriss216:
A breast seen can never be unseen.

[b][/b]
A girl without mirror at home

This format no gel for ear abeg cool

1 Like

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
35k lol, dude you can do better than that. 35k na cabman tip na undecided
PlayMaker14:

Think... smiley
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Kriss216: 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
shilenji:
Not in her house dude,she was at work and it felt as if something bit her beneath the breast
So, she removed her clothes at work?

What's the nature of her job? Hope it's not what I'm thinking

4 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 12:56pm On Apr 22, 2022
LoL
PlayMaker14:

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 12:57pm On Apr 22, 2022
No one is above making mistakes bro
posty56:
why she no delete am after she take am
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
Dude

Are you proffering a likely solution to her incessant weeping or you are here to act an FBI?

She works in a multinational firm BTW
Kriss216:

So, she removed her clothes at work?

What's the nature of her job? Hope it's not what I'm thinking
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Aklee4994(m): 1:00pm On Apr 22, 2022
shilenji:
he pain ham
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Kriss216: 1:03pm On Apr 22, 2022
shilenji:
Dude

Are you proffering a likely solution to her incessant weeping or you are here to act an FBI?

She works in a multinational firm BTW
Her illicit and incessant behaviour is what I'm after.

Hope it's not community property you're embezzling like this

2 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Aklee4994(m): 1:04pm On Apr 22, 2022
shilenji:
Am sure she as a sleepy breast MUGU Na MUGU

2 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 1:06pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol

I believe her story for now,of it happens not to be true in the nearest future, let it be.

What I want now is a way to pacify her,she said she quickly deleted it,but she got a notification that someone took a screenshot. One of her coworkers.
Kriss216:

Her illicit and incessant behaviour is what I'm after.

Hope it's not community property you're embezzling like this
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by shilenji(m): 1:13pm On Apr 22, 2022
Lol
Aklee4994:
Am sure she as a sleepy breast MUGU Na MUGU
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by stamapro(m): 1:30pm On Apr 22, 2022
Shit happens, let her post a correct one to cancel the formal.
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by tayo60(f): 1:35pm On Apr 22, 2022
When you take pictures, na gallery e go dey now. There is no how it will be uploaded except you do am yourself, even if your data is on. Maybe she want send d picture to someone else but mistakenly uploaded am online.

8 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 22, 2022
Where is the pic nah?
If na April fool u wan do us here, pls just stop am!
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Ay04z(m): 1:53pm On Apr 22, 2022
Someone should help me with dat lilwayne photo nah grin... Ur
Babe is......
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by Nwibii: 2:46pm On Apr 22, 2022
This story is not adding up
She snap her boob since there was no mirror to check. What happy to her phone screen itsnt that mirror?
Abeg tell us better story joor

2 Likes

Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by arthurwillia(m): 3:21pm On Apr 22, 2022
shilenji:
Helppp

Comot body joor

So why are you now telling us about the chat? Any difference.. it’s like something is worrying you in your head and you have no one to tell you..
Re: Mistakenly Uploaded A Nude!!!!! by FalseProphet1(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2022
Upload the pics of the breast, and I will make the pain of shame disappear from her.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forget Igbo Women This Tribe Is Home To The Most Beautiful Women In Nigeria / Why Do Guys Think Am A whor.e Before Dey Get To Really Know Me! / The Pussy Of Some Uni Lag Girls Be Lik....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.