Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,619 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy (55121 Views)

10 Sure Signs She’s Truly In Love With You / 8 Signs She's Just Wasting Your Time / When She Likes You But Still Playing Hard To Get (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Nobody: 10:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.
All these ones na secondary school play.

If I like you, I'll shoot my shot straight up. No time for hide and seek.

Sadly, men these days are too proud. So even if I like person, I jejely keep my like to myself. Ain't got time.
oya lets test, shoot ur shot lemme see if i will like it
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Auladimeji(m): 10:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

Sadly, men these days are too proud. So even if I like person, I jejely keep my like to myself. Ain't got time.
Who cares

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by pweshdodo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
I tried it today...she slapped me and I lost my ego
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by EbukaHades10(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

I'm not proud o. If u want to shoot,i'm open or if u want me to shoot,no problem.

P.s,i'm single AF.
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by ACE1010: 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
cosmatika:
But d whole shyness vanishes d moment ur JT enters her kpekuses. Then d person that was not able to look into ur eyes will now be looking down on u grin

Experience is the best teacher grin grin grin
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by kalvoken(m): 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

Please don't reason like those BBQ things.
What's the difference between what you said and that of Op's.

1 Like

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by kearls: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
These signs are for babies not for mature girls grin
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by itznewmann(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

How can I like ds
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by omooba969(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Knownking:
Meanwhile neatly used iPhone 5s 16gb for 27k (not negotiable)DM 08082457319 for more details

#10k
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Shortyy(f): 10:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
kalvoken:

Please don't reason like those BBQ things.
What's the difference between what you said and that of Op's.
Re-read my post again. Your answer lies there.
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by jaxxy(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
She sends her frnd or ur frnd to talk 2u on her behalf.
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by ola12(m): 11:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mtcheew, unintelligent post undecided
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by anyicash(m): 11:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Brother forget these things....right now "if you are not talking money, do not just talk"

1 Like

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by kushme: 11:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

A song by DMX. cheesy

Shortyyyy.... UHHHH!! we only did it full that night
and man the pussy was good
but shorty’s fuckin up my life (fuckin up my life)
Shortyyyy.... UHHHH!! we only did it full that night
but man that pussy was good
but shorty’s fuckin up my life.... c’mon, ma! gimme a break!

told her friends, “DMX( kushme ) is my baby’s father!”
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Adakintroy: 11:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

I like you. Hope you are not too proud.

There am a straight shooter too!
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Hotzone(m): 11:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
She joins u in all yo odd activities like smoking blunt, changing sex patterns and imitating the way I talk
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by mathong: 11:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
These signs for village girls and village love.... Lagos will only try to fish out money if she notice you're loaded she will give you fake attention.

Some girls will do all that and when you give her attention she will open eyes on you like "I'm busy" "I will think and I will let u know" just to g

3 Likes

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Royaldave200(m): 11:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

smiley
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by 12345baba(m): 11:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
Childish topic

1 Like

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Chapelbeatz(m): 11:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

like me na hanti
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by BluntBoy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
OP is clearly a learner.
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Slickest(m): 11:41pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

Ur funny, first u said u'll shoot but due to men's pride u'll kip ur like eventually going back to the initial discussion.... exhibiting the signs ..
Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Wiinnd(m): 11:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
cosmatika:
But d whole shyness vanishes d moment ur JT enters her kpekuses. Then d person that was not able to look into ur eyes will now be looking down on u grin
What is the meaning of Kpekuses?

1 Like

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by clitlicker: 12:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

"if i like u ill shoot my shot, if i like u ill keep it to myself"
confused people everywhere. you are part of nigerias problem.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Tallest45(m): 12:13am On Sep 01, 2018
She saves most of your pix off social media

1 Like

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Nobody: 12:35am On Sep 01, 2018
Shortyy:
Bullshît.

You were saying something but ended up saying nothing, why naa?

1 Like

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Nobody: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2018
she kept pulling the hair at the back of her left hair. this is very common. and instant.

1 Like

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by Divay22(f): 12:59am On Sep 01, 2018
milemimi93:
Any girl that likes me is wasting her time.. I ain't gat time for hoes.
I only feel pity for the one that will like you.
After saying this, can't believe you can still call the ones who through one of them you came to life HOES.

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by milemimi93(m): 1:07am On Sep 01, 2018
Divay22:

After saying this, can't believe you can still call the ones who through one of them you came to life HOES.

hmmm! Sorry I meant small girls with big gods..

1 Like

Re: 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy by milemimi93(m): 1:30am On Sep 01, 2018
Divay22:

It's really hard to change a habit over night.

I've been callin women names like hoes and b!tches for years now and it became part of me.

Am tryin to change and I think am makin progress.

Sometimes I just found myself goin back to my dump sh!ts.

Don't hold dat against me though.

I just have to admit dat I'm mentally sick.

I just wish evrytin could end so I can rest in peace.

I've suffered this emotional pains for too long.

Everyday I pray dat I should go to bed and nevr wake up.

U puttin up that post is just like u twistin d blade in my heart deep.

I know I've wrongd and I'm sorry to evry woman I've offended with my posts.

Most times I just do this tins without even knowin.

I'm sick in the head that's the truth.

I swear I didn't even know I type dat that.

I'm goin to edit it.

Women are not hoes they are humans just like men.

I'll be glade if u take down dis ur post.

Thank u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder Inside Swimming Pool In Pre-wedding Pics / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) / Canada-Based Nigerian Men Release Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.