Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos (737 Views)

Nollywood Diva Stella Damasus Gets Big Job In America / Chika Ike's African Diva House For Her Reality Show (Photos) / Things You Should Know About Talented Sexy Nollywood Diva Marygrace Chioma Ogbu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos by barcitymedia: 11:30pm On Aug 30, 2018
It was a sea of excitement for less privileged ones in Abuja as they filed out in their numbers to celebrate Nollywood actress, Evia Simon who marks her birth anniversary.

The venue which plays host to over 500 less privileged ones came alive as it witnessed a large crowd of guests who had come to celebrate with Evia Simons as well as indentify with them.

Speaking with Journalists at the Venue, Evia Simon expressed gratitude to God for marking yet another year, stressing that it feels good to share her joy with the less previleged in the society.
According to her’ I feel so excited to be here because this is my lifestyle. Being with these people everyday is my lifestyle. Its not a special visit that am here. But then again celebrating my birthday with this family that I have acquired over time is the best feeling in the whole world.”

While applauding the efforts of the government in the ensuring that sufferings of the Less Privileged is reduced, Evia Simon also used the occasion to call on well meaning individuals to join hands to make life better for the less previleged and displaced persons in the country.

Re: Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos by Michael8026: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2018
I no even sabi her sef
Re: Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos by barcitymedia: 11:32pm On Aug 30, 2018
More Photos

Re: Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2018
Matthew 6 New International Version

Giving to the Needy

1 “Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

If you see, you see.
Re: Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos by GOFRONT(m): 11:43pm On Aug 30, 2018
shocked

Sixth pix with the kid girl carrying two take aways on her head tho....... grin
Re: Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos by itspzpics(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Hbd oo
Re: Nollywood Diva Celebrates Birthday With Less Privileged Ones (photos by Partnerbiz(f): 8:49am On Aug 31, 2018
All for gram..

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Just call or Chat us up now!.

Buy cheap data too.

See testimonies below.

(1) (Reply)

Actor Gentle Jack Joins The "Producers Can't Afford Me" Gang / Why I Performed Half-n*ked On Stage – Nigerian Singer, Brymo Opens Up / Davido: God Punish You, See You In Court Bitch...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.