Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,809 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (5181 Views)

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her / Benin: Hooker Seizes Man's International Passport For Not Paying After Sex / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Lifelagood: 12:42am On Aug 31, 2018
SEE MORE PHOTOS

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/08/ashwo-exposes-and-calls-out-rapper.html

A distraught Olosho identified as Ify Debie, has called out rapper Yung6ix’s DJ, Timmy, for absconding after sleeping with her overnight.
According to heartbroken Debie, they had already agreed on how much he was going to pay but he ended up tricking and abandoning her at a restaurant.She said:
A week ago I met Dj Timmy, Yung6ix Dj, at a club on the Lagos Island. He approached and we discuss about how much he was going to pay me. We went to his crib. At his crib, I did notice he was acting funny. He later slept with me and by morning he drove to the atm saying he was not with cash and stuff. When we got to the atm, he was not able to get cash from the machine. He then took me to a restaurant and left me there. I can’t be allowed to enter his estate until he calls the security for permission. I have video and pictures I took when I noticed he was acting funny. I sent him a dm and he has been avoiding my dm. I want the world to know the kind of person he is.

See more photos

http://www.storyaim.com/2018/08/ashwo-exposes-and-calls-out-rapper.html

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:10am On Aug 31, 2018
Oops!

We wanted to say another career destroying prostitute, until we saw the pinshures!
A pictures speaks more than a thousand words obviously.... young whatever, go pay ya fee o! cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 1:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Why you hide your face?Or how we want take judge say he slept with you wey your face no show?
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 2:25am On Aug 31, 2018
Bad bitchis asking for favors no no he can't.
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by idu1(m): 7:49am On Aug 31, 2018
grin
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by zeestone99(m): 8:14am On Aug 31, 2018
Olosho oshi, no go find work... All Kings shine ur eyes mk we no go marry olosho... D idiot even hide her face...
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Alwaysking: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Nonsense! Ashawo too dey hide face.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Partnerbiz(f): 8:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Attention seekers

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Just call or Chat us up now!.

Buy cheap data too.

See testimonies below.

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Airforce1(m): 9:42am On Aug 31, 2018
Olosho no be work
Go find better work do...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by loverboys: 10:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Lols
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by ObservantFellow: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2018
If not that you were a prostitute, you"ld have been believable.
Maybe you're forming Oliver Twist on his matter and he opted to call your bluff.
D'banj's *Why Me* song comes to mind undecided

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Shugavee(f): 11:17am On Aug 31, 2018
Lol yung6iz is broke na, u know this, why r u disturbing us
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Shugavee(f): 11:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Why will u see a prostitute patronize her n then refuse to pay,,, thats some bleeped up shit.. if u know u don’t hv much don’t meet a prostitution!!! That’s so unfair

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by tayo60(f): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2018
Why are girls of now a days do not want to do legitimate work but to sell pussy? What are these girls tunning into? Lazy toads! Guys, shine your eyes well well. Don't ever date or marry a lady that you don't know what she does for a living.

2 Likes

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by soviete(m): 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shugavee:
Why will u see a prostitute patronize her n then refuse to pay,,, thats some bleeped up shit.. if u know u don’t hv much don’t meet a prostitution!!! That’s so unfair
and u think shez telling the truth?
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by N0favors: 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2018
krattoss:
Bad bitchis asking for favors no no he can't.

All these lame B****s asking for favors no no i can’t. You think we ganna watch you diss the clique? no no we cant. Been on the grind for a minute you think i’m ganna stop now no i can’t. You copy too much, I cant keep up with you, no no i cant. No no I cant, no no I won’t. You think I should but no no I won’t
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by N0favors: 1:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
tayo60:
Why are girls of now a days do not want to do legitimate work but to sell pussy? What are these girls tunning into? Lazy toads! Guys, shine your eyes well well. Don't ever date or marry a lady that you don't know what she does for a living.
Pele o lady of yesterday
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Shugavee(f): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
soviete:
and u think shez telling the truth?
i don’t see a reason to doubt her,, guys do it a lot,, it all over social media
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Lordbooster(m): 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
She's just seeking attention...anyways check our signature for some 18+ naija contents
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
I wonder if there are men who will cuddle prostitutes like this. This is a cheap blackmail and if dude is wise, he should just keep mum and let it pass. Blackmails are mostly fuelled by defensive reactions.

1 Like

Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by NIGHTMARE0O7: 5:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
Nawao
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Lifelagood: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmm
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Lifelagood: 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2018
Hmm mUy
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Lifelagood: 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2018
Lol
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Lifelagood: 12:42pm On Sep 03, 2018
ho
Re: Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her by Lifelagood: 7:44am On Sep 04, 2018
Hahah

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone Keeps Leaving Things On My Car In My Neighborhood / Does This Picture Evoke Any Feeling/emotions In You? Graphic Pics Inside... / Why Are Guys No Longer Tall Like This These Days? (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.