Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,026 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her (30535 Views)

Lady Cheats On Her Boyfriend That Gives Her 50k Monthly For 200k / Help! I Sent Her 50k So That She Can Date Me (chat Pics Included)/ / Ashawo Exposes Rapper Yung6ix’s For Not Paying Her After Sleeping With Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 9:43am On Dec 19, 2021
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

Naija girls.. una matter no be here

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Bigredmachine: 9:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Please sir offer me a job... Am begging

cry sad

HardMirror:
It seems Nigerian girls are indeed created, designed, configured, trained, programmed, predetermined, orientated,... to collect collect and collect.

I started dating this girl and by our standards this girl is as good as they come. She is truly a good girl with good character. I cant be dashing her money, so I asked her to come and work for me. Already had 4 employees but her work experience would be valuable to us and honestly she has been an asset and worth the money i am paying her. But what surprises me is how she still manages to get me to buy food, airtime for her everyday ....

189 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Haakeem(m): 9:51am On Dec 19, 2021
So what do you want us to do?....if you can't ask her what she is using her salary for....then you must be stupid for coming to post this.

463 Likes 28 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Daveambition(m): 9:56am On Dec 19, 2021
The way most of yu mix pleasure with business baffles me a lot..
Imagine bleeping ur own employee on a daily & stil tagging her as ur gurl-friend
God forbid most Nigeria men o...
Yu dey bang pesin daughter steadily buh to buy food for her na war
Una go just dey oppress innocent ppl with wealth wey no reach to secure 2-acres of land inside this lagos...
Oga wey dey nyash im worker(s) how im want take uphold respect from them.?

331 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by DroppingLiquid: 9:57am On Dec 19, 2021
The behavior of Nigerian women is a direct influence of Nigerian men.

Nigerian men have shaped their women to be this way and now they cry.

161 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by advanceDNA: 10:02am On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:

A Nigerian girl said it on this forum that they don’t tax the guy they love anyhow...

They know money is hard to find. A woman that bills you for everything is just using you...u people will not listen....she wants to collect as much as she can before you realize u are being deceived

225 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by TarOrfeeek: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

angry

Sharrap.

Nobody shaped anybody to be anyway.

Nigerian women are SELFISH, ENTITLED, LAZY AND STINGY.

Talking about shaping, since Nigerian men have been shaped by the economy to be broke, why are the women not shaped to Date and Marry broke men.

You conts always take the shape that involves STEALING MEN'S RESOURCES.

40 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Tokskob2008: 10:14am On Dec 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

A Nigerian girl said it on this forum that they don’t tax the guy they love anyhow...

They know money is hard to find. A woman that bills you for everything is just using you...u people will not listen....she wants to collect as much as she can before you realize u are being deceived
Comrade loud am!!!!

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by DroppingLiquid: 10:22am On Dec 19, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

angry

Sharrap.

Nobody shaped anybody to be anyway.

Nigerian women are SELFISH, ENTITLED, LAZY AND STINGY.

Talking about shaping, since Nigerian men have been shaped by the economy to be broke, why are the women not shaped to Date and Marry broke men.

You conts always take the shape that involves STEALING MEN'S RESOURCES.

So who are all the broke men having kids with? You’re probably just ugly and have no game with zero personality.

Even if you had money, you will still struggle with women.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Aidejay(m): 10:23am On Dec 19, 2021
una too dey complain
Nairaland has become public complaints commission.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Godada(m): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2021

Bro, so you mean you are dating your staff?

That's distasteful.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Olunmercy56(f): 10:25am On Dec 19, 2021
You are still a learner, how much are you giving your siblings and parents at home? A girlfriend or a wife?

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 19, 2021
SIMPle definition of a SIMP.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:42am On Dec 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

lol. Oga I understand you perfectly o. She is not taxing me. Trust me even your wife will enjoy spending your money than spending hers it is sort of natural for them. Ask married people

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:43am On Dec 19, 2021
Olunmercy56:
You are still a learner, how much are you giving your siblings and parents at home? A girlfriend or a wife?
u are the learner, did u read where I said she works for me? So she should be working for free and not collect her salary? And why do you mistake me for your brothers that don't send money to your mum? Cos I send money to mine every Sunday

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Godada:

Bro, so you mean you are dating your staff?

That's distasteful.

no I employed my girlfriend, do u understand now? Pray u are able to do same too

3 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Aidejay:
una too dey complain
Nairaland has become public complaints commission.
I am not complaining o. I am marveling and want to hear the experience of others. I am happy cos she is actually my best staff now so worth every penny

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by TarOrfeeek: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

So who are all the broke men having kids with? You’re probably just ugly and have no game with zero personality.

Even if you had money, you will still struggle with women.

Is this supposed to hurt me?

You're a mangina simp.

How will I struggle with something I don't have any interest in.

You're a loser in all this. You'll lose resources and still lose your life.

TRP

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by advanceDNA: 10:48am On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
lol. Oga I understand you perfectly o. She is not taxing me. Trust me even your wife will enjoy spending your money than spending hers it is sort of natural for them. Ask married people

A woman that loves don’t tax you anyhow....
Take it or leave it

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:49am On Dec 19, 2021
Haakeem:
So what do you want us to do....if you can't ask her what she is using her salary for....then you must stupid for coming to post this.
bro life no hard reach this level o. I am enjoying myself. This na just for us to chit chat, if you no like am port.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:50am On Dec 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

A woman that loves don’t tax you anyhow....
Take it or leave it
and food is taxing abi? Recharge card too is taxing? Lol. Na wa for una o.

1 Like

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by toujurs: 10:51am On Dec 19, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

How did Nigerian men shape that way?
Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:52am On Dec 19, 2021
DroppingLiquid:

100% don't mind all these boys that don't know Jack. We men spoilt the women. But it is what it is, it is nature

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by advanceDNA: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
and food is taxing abi? Recharge card too is taxing? Lol. Na wa for una o.

U said so....
I ddnt..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2021
advanceDNA:

U said so....
I ddnt..
ok. She is not taxing me if that is the way u understand it.

3 Likes

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:54am On Dec 19, 2021
toujurs:
How did Nigerian men shape that way?
who spoilt the girls? No be men?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by HardMirror(m): 10:58am On Dec 19, 2021
Daveambition:
The way most of yu mix pleasure with business baffles me a lot..
Imagine bleeping ur own employee on a daily & stil tagging her as ur gurl-friend
God forbid most Nigeria men o...
Yu dey bang pesin daughter steadily buh to buy food for her na war
Una go just dey oppress innocent ppl with wealth wey no reach to secure 2-acres of land inside this lagos...
Oga wey dey nyash im worker(s) how im want take uphold respect from them.?
just dey talk nonsense.
So I cannot employ my girlfriend again?
So if she has the job experience (which she actually does than anybody my previous staff) I cant employ her to come and work for me just because she is my girlfriend? Haha Haha. Go and read the story of Jeff Bezos, Bill Gates, ... and come back and tell me this nonsense again

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Olunmercy56(f): 11:11am On Dec 19, 2021
HardMirror:
u are the learner, did u read where I said she works for me? So she should be working for free and not collect her salary? And why do you mistake me for your brothers that don't send money to your mum? Cos I send money to mine every Sunday

Story for gods, then why did you come here to rant like my business? It's someone looking for afoof, you think the lady is senseless like you. She works for you and get paid, or you still want the money back?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by CAPSLOCKED: 11:45am On Dec 19, 2021
HARDMIRROR. YOU HAVE TO TREAT RELATIONSHIPS LIKE YOU TREAT RELIGION, IF NOT, ONLY LOSSES FOR YOU.
THEY'RE BOTH SIMILAR IN SEVERAL WAYS AND YOU MUST FOLLOW THEM WITH LOGIC RATHER THAN EMOTIONS.

THERE'S NO KNIFE TO YOUR NECK AND YOU'RE ACTUALLY THE PERSON COMPELLING YOURSELF TO DO THOSE THINGS. YOU JUST WAKE UP AND DECIDE TO INHERIT RESPONSIBILITIES AND LIABILITIES FOR NO REASON?

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Imustnottalk: 11:56am On Dec 19, 2021
Haakeem:
So what do you want us to do....if you can't ask her what she is using her salary for....then you must stupid for coming to post this.
big one I'm very sure he is not helping none of his family members

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Despite Paying Her 50k Monthly, I Still Have To Buy Almost Everything For Her by Orgasmgiver123(m): 12:00pm On Dec 19, 2021
One of the reason why I kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Dies Three Weeks To His Wedding (photos) / Is This The Best 'Zanku' Bridal Dance Ever Seen At A Wedding Ceremony? (Video) / Chioma Abby Zeus Bares All In Completely Nude Photos (+18 Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.