Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town (12509 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by futuregovernor: 3:53am On Aug 31, 2018
Was in FESTAC town to visit a bossom friend,my dear friend is flexing type. As a good friend and has a very responsible job,he decided to take me out with other of his friends,two beautiful ladies were with us. After wacking babacue and some bottles of bear to dilute the fish, one of his friends decided we hit a stripers club....,just close to the bar. The gate fee is 1k for each excluding girls,one if the guy hurriedly paid without asking question, hain,maybe they are regular customers. A two story building,upstairs is fill with ash girls, downstairs is the stripers club, is call D haven just around first avenue, the drinks are very expensive, my guy order for a bottle of Hennessey with two plastic coke,the mixture ehh,while looking around, some girls were all over us.....,ehmm,what are they coming for! I asked my Freind, the bad guy just dey laugh. This girl were naked,no pant and bra,omo see kpekus,chaiiii....na mother born all this one ohhhh,one slim tall babe came close to me,oga do u want lap dance,is just 2k,no ma,I answer her,she insisted, na by force to dance for my lap and to my surprise she said yes. My guys don dey collect lap dance,with their fingers inside the kpekus,what!!! I decide to chart with one of the girls,she told me many of them are expired ashy,the room rate in that place is #4,500 everyday, some of them could no longer pay and they decided to be dancing naked just to stay in a free room. She told me 6 girls normally stay in one room and the management of the hotel do not pay them for dancing naked, their take home is the money they hustle by giving lap dance. I asked if she could live if someone decided to help her get job, she said yes,but the drugs they do take will always want them to do such job Though I didn't get the lap dance but dash her 2k,she even told me they have room for quickly, I pity most of this girls,I got her number, I want to change that particular babe,please suggests to me how I cn pull her from that place,she is even from my tripe (though I didn't tell her were I am from) I just want to help her out,how will I begin,just to know that I have help one girl from drugs and exposing her body to men. She even told me her account is red bcs most of the cash they made is for feeding and make up. Have you help someone in this situations before,how did you start. I am really ready to help her please. Sorry for all the mistakes,typing this inside the club. She is all over me,and she asked me to be her good friend.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by walexGodson(m): 4:00am On Aug 31, 2018
May God help u

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:01am On Aug 31, 2018
Funny......
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by futuregovernor: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2018
walexGodson:
May God help u
You did not even read, you need APC sense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by marshalldgreat(m): 4:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Hmm na you sabi
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by futuregovernor: 4:03am On Aug 31, 2018
post=70766404:
Funny
My guy,how many babacue you sell this night

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:06am On Aug 31, 2018
futuregovernor:
My guy,how many babacue you sell this night
futuregovernor:
Was in FESTAC town to visit a bossom friend....,two beautiful ladies were with us. After wacking BARBECUE and some bottles of BEER to dilute the FISH one of his friends decided we hit a stripers club....,just close to the bar.

Good to know you still remember our name on one of our boy's Apron.
Good to know you and your friends enjoyed the Barbecue fish.
Thought you guys went home with those pretty 2 babes, so na D'Heavens una enter?!
Lol wink wink.
We no dey go there o, but we have many customers patronizing the club.
To answer your question,
We sold all the cartons of chicken, Turkey and Fish tonite, weekend will be a much better period.
You really look like a Future Governor o fine man.
Keep up the dream!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by walexGodson(m): 4:11am On Aug 31, 2018
futuregovernor:
You did not even read, you need APC sense
God forbid APC sense,I read from beginning to the end.

4 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by futuregovernor: 4:37am On Aug 31, 2018
walexGodson:

God forbid APC sense,I read from beginning to the end.
lollll
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by bottlecap: 4:54am On Aug 31, 2018
my guy what you are trying to do is right, first if you are staying alone and you have the means to take care of her for some weeks please kindly invite her to your place, but make sure that during her stay with you noting happen between the two of you, no matter how tempted it might be, I am saying this cause I once found myself in a similar situation sometime last year, as God would have it I was able to control myself all through the time she was in my house, today she has a good job and is gating married in November this year, so like I said earlier if you have the means to do it just do it and leave the rest to God, good luck.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by futuregovernor: 4:59am On Aug 31, 2018
bottlecap:
my guy what you are trying to do is right, first if you are staying alone and you have the means to take care of her for some weeks please kindly invite her to your place, but make sure that during her stay with you noting happen between the two of you, no matter how tempted it might be, I am saying this cause I once found myself in a similar situation sometime last year, as God would have it I was able to control myself all through the time she was in my house, today she has a good job and is gating married in November this year, so like I said earlier if you have the means to do it just do it and leave the rest to God, good luck.
Good advice,thanks man
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by slimjohn2k5: 5:26am On Aug 31, 2018
How many boys have you been worried to help. Don't lose track by mixing sense with emotions

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 5:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Are you serious??

4 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by dbos11(m): 6:29am On Aug 31, 2018
Just marry her nau

1 Like

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by franklingud(m): 6:40am On Aug 31, 2018
Futuregovernor if you really want to help her, don't ask for people's opinion first. Just give ahead and do whatever your mind tells you.
Find a job for her Bro.
Go ahead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2018
1st of all lemme commend u for having this thought of extending a helping hand to an olosho.
Its a gud gesture but bcareful. some of these olohos are criminals.
Its a simple thing, just make sure she is ready to abandon that dirty job she does. Perhaps invite her over to ur house or to a place nd asses her willingness to change for good and take it from there.
pls don't fail to help some guys not only olosho that might be in similar situation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Alwaysking: 7:09am On Aug 31, 2018
Have fun and be careful.
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by QueenSekxy(f): 7:27am On Aug 31, 2018
You are really a nice man.
May God see you through.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by mrjaydee(m): 7:28am On Aug 31, 2018
Learn to use paragraphs..

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by idu1(m): 7:38am On Aug 31, 2018
grin

Don't get your hands burnt at the end.
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Partnerbiz(f): 7:53am On Aug 31, 2018
A girl who is deep in such act will hardly leave it.

Again, forget the sob stories.

It's all same and fabricated.

Find all these girls hawking cashew nuts and can water at express roads and help.

Leave this one..

We will buy your airtime and transfer cash to you.

We will buy 1k to 200k airtime at juicy rates..

Just call or Chat us up now!.

Buy cheap data too.

See testimonies below.

19 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 31, 2018
Lol. This one wants to renovate an olosho with experienced upgraded hustling skills grin mumu. If you really want to help her, support her business by fvcking and paying her. There's nothing like "taking a hoe off the streets" cuz that's exactly where they belong.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by consultancy: 8:34am On Aug 31, 2018
And another Nigga falls in love with an incumbent Okpo!!! Changi ko Changi ni undecided

3 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by BanevsJoker(m): 8:35am On Aug 31, 2018
futuregovernor:
Was in FESTAC town to visit a bossom friend,my dear friend is flexing type. As a good friend and has a very responsible job,he decided to take me out with other of his friends,two beautiful ladies were with us. After wacking babacue and some bottles of bear to dilute the fish, one of his friends decided we hit a stripers club....,just close to the bar. The gate fee is 1k for each excluding girls,one if the guy hurriedly paid without asking question, hain,maybe they are regular customers. A two story building,upstairs is fill with ash girls, downstairs is the stripers club, is call D haven just around first avenue, the drinks are very expensive, my guy order for a bottle of Hennessey with two plastic coke,the mixture ehh,while looking around, some girls were all over us.....,ehmm,what are they coming for! I asked my Freind, the bad guy just dey laugh. This girl were naked,no pant and bra,omo see kpekus,chaiiii....na mother born all this one ohhhh,one slim tall babe came close to me,oga do u want lap dance,is just 2k,no ma,I answer her,she insisted, na by force to dance for my lap and to my surprise she said yes. My guys don dey collect lap dance,with their fingers inside the kpekus,what!!! I decide to chart with one of the girls,she told me many of them are expired ashy,the room rate in that place is #4,500 everyday, some of them could no longer pay and they decided to be dancing naked just to stay in a free room. She told me 6 girls normally stay in one room and the management of the hotel do not pay them for dancing naked, their take home is the money they hustle by giving lap dance. I asked if she could live if someone decided to help her get job, she said yes,but the drugs they do take will always want them to do such job Though I didn't get the lap dance but dash her 2k,she even told me they have room for quickly, I pity most of this girls,I got her number, I want to change that particular babe,please suggests to me how I cn pull her from that place,she is even from my tripe (though I didn't tell her were I am from) I just want to help her out,how will I begin,just to know that I have help one girl from drugs and exposing her body to men. She even told me her account is red bcs most of the cash they made is for feeding and make up. Have you help someone in this situations before,how did you start. I am really ready to help her please. Sorry for all the mistakes,typing this inside the club. She is all over me,and she asked me to be her good friend.
Do you know what tripe means? How can she be from your tripe?

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by EvilMetahuman: 8:39am On Aug 31, 2018
Partnerbiz:
A girl who is deep in such act will hardly leave it.

Again, forget the sob stories.

It's all same and fabricated.

Find all these girls hawking cashew nuts and can water at express roads and help.

Leave this one.
[/b]
exactly

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by cooljude(m): 8:46am On Aug 31, 2018
futuregovernor:

Guy no fall for this format...... She is a street girl and she is way wiser than you. Don't involve yourself in something that will destroy and weigh you down.

9 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2018
Why put urself inside wahala? U want to change ashi? The 2k wey u give her no doubt na codiene she go take am go buy. If u start having feelings for her now and she starts ripping u off na u go still come here to complain dat nigerian girls are dis and thatcheesy.

21 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by candygist: 8:57am On Aug 31, 2018
futuregovernor:

Changing someone from being an olosho can be difficult and frustrating .... she is already a child of the world ......don't believe what she told you bro....she just tell you waiting you wan hear... her account no too bad the way she tell you trust me ..

3 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by loverboys: 9:22am On Aug 31, 2018
Nice
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by KingLennon(m): 9:24am On Aug 31, 2018
Your English confuse me o grin. Back to the topic:

Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved- J.cole

11 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Different Types Of Nigerian Ladies In Bed (meme) / Cardi B Films Half-naked Strippers Dancing For Her Husband Offset As They Club / Valentine's Day: Lagos Warns Events Centres To Get Permit For Shows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.