Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town (12486 Views)

Man Arrested For Dating 35 Women At The Same Time In Japan (Photos) / Secondary School Students Caught Having Sex In Festac, Lagos / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by IamPlato(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2018

Most Of These Girls Are in Such Situations Unfortunately... Please Help Her Out Of That Hell club
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by romenna: 10:10am On Aug 31, 2018
They are all lazy girls!
YES, I will generalize this time because they all made a choice to become OLOSHO or to continue their enterprise in that industry.
I have seen fine girls who sell in the market, there are other better things to do to make ends meet, WHY OLOSHO?
They are all lazy and dont deserve such help.
Go and assist those hawking gala and soft drinks, selling tomatoes etc.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by vickertony(m): 10:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Bunch of Nice guys everywhere. SMH

Better read No more Mr nice guy & stop trying to save people who do not need to be saved.

Start being selfish.

Op I'm referring to you.

Enough said.

4 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 31, 2018
If you have the means, please help her. But let me warn you, becareful. Don't trust everything she says, be ready to be disappointed by her actions. Secondly last last it's her decision to make, if she truly wants to get off the streets. The truth is most of them can fabricate stories like this to get you emotional, hence pay more than usual or dash them money at random for nothing.

If you have a good job and not in any serious relationship yet, sure you can try change her life. But slowly, for now invite her to some public place, have a drink, chitchat and pay her for her time. Do this a few times and notice if she's willing to turn you down for paying her. If she does this then she's ready to make some changes.

Help her find a job if you can, ask her what salary scale is acceptable by her and make sure she's willing to work and follow instructions, you should be able to tell by now. If you can help her secure a job but she has no place to stay then

You can then invite her over if you have some space, but this can be difficult, especially knowing you can get some hard core sex at anytime if you want, she might even make advances and suggest she appriciates you this way but please decline all offers. Keep the distance and don't have sex with her! While she stays with you, intensify your hustle so you don't always come home early, always ask her her challenges at work, and don't forget to give her some money to take care of her basic needs without waiting for her to ask. I also suggest you ask her to follow you to church but don't push it if she refuses, most importantly don't discuss her past life with anyone!

After some months, remind her to save some money to get a place of her own and tell her you're willing to support her with this move. Changing her life could take months or even a year so be sure you're ready for such commitment. If you have a serious relationship, please help her from a distance, because this could ruin your relationship if your Bae finds out. I haven't done this before anyway, but I have a friend who did and I know it wasn't easy. The lady is married now with 2 kids.

6 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 31, 2018
lefulefu:
Why put urself inside wahala? U want to change ashi? The 2k wey u give her no doubt na codiene she go take am go buy. If u start having feelings for her now and she starts ripping u off na u go still come here to complain dat nigerian girls are dis and thatcheesy.

nigerian girls are dis and that grin grin grin
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by SEONaijaExpert: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2018
To leave the club or street is her personal decision.

Don't always think you can change people.

5 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by chris2face(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2018
lefulefu:
Why put urself inside wahala? U want to change ashi? The 2k wey u give her no doubt na codiene she go take am go buy. If u start having feelings for her now and she starts ripping u off na u go still come here to complain dat nigerian girls are dis and thatcheesy.
I wonder oh he wants to change an ashi,can a leopard change its spot,op dont fall for this format

1 Like

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 31, 2018
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
chris2face:

I wonder oh he wants to change an ashi,can a leopard change its spot,op dont fall for this format
leave am na cheesy.until the olosho don show am pepper iim eye go neat cheesy.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Partnerbiz:
A girl who is deep in such act will hardly leave it.

Again, forget the sob stories.

It's all same and fabricated.

Find all these girls hawking cashew nuts and can water at express roads and help.

Leave this one..

[/b]
gbam
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Elfrada: 11:49am On Aug 31, 2018
I see you have a soft heart... If you know what is good for you delete her no. Or lead her to any rehabilitation center. Else, this will be the wrongest step in your life... Wetin you find go there sef.... nkan nkan naw ni gbogbo won(yin)

1 Like

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by MicroSweet(m): 1:37pm On Aug 31, 2018
Guy epp me and shun that babe: a pig will always return to dirt. A brother will remain eternally grateful. Can't say same about a sister...

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Chigorkizz(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan.
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Fidelismaria: 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Stay away from the depressed and unfortunate
They will only drag you down with them
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by jsb(m): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wow! Now you can have access to 24hrs electricity and water supply here in Nigeria without paying bills and in addition receive cash as empowerment package. For more information contact through WhatsApp
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by nelsonebby(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
KingLennon:
Your English confuse me o grin. Back to the topic:

Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved- J.cole

Op just wants to fuckkk her

1 Like

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Even normal GF wen don dey cheat, nothing u fit do to change her talk less of casted olosho...

Goodluck on ur sojourn undecided

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Kylekent59: 7:33pm On Aug 31, 2018
KingLennon:
Your English confuse me o grin. Back to the topic:

Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved- J.cole

You are blasting someone else's English whereas your own is the worst.

She don't wanna be saved is wrong..xxxx

She doesn't..... is the right words to use.

Back to the topic.

@ op please be very careful, don't get hurt in the end. Hope you know; to change an olosho is very difficult.

You are mixing emotion with help, don't think on the course of helping her that you will have sex with her as you like, because if you do, you are surely gonna regret.

There are some girls hawking on the streets /along the express,why not help them( sow in them so that you will reap in the end).

Just try to be you, good guy.
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by ola12(m): 8:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
romenna:
They are all lazy girls!
YES, I will generalize this time because they all made a choice to become OLOSHO or to continue their enterprise in that industry.
I have seen fine girls who sell in the market, there are other better things to do to make ends meet, WHY OLOSHO?
They are all lazy and dont deserve such help.
Go and assist those hawking gala and soft drinks, selling tomatoes etc.

This is it. Op dont make a bad decision, find a genuine hardworking girl who needs assistance and help her
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Marcelo290(m): 9:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
Captain save a hoe, Onyoma CY...Well, if you have been able to pull your family, friends and others out of poverty, kwantinue...but know thee that a how will always remain a hoe.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 10:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Due to security challenges at Lekki axis, I have missed strip clubs a lot. And for that purpose, I am turning one of my garages to a strip bar and will hire my in-house strippers.

I came to this world to joy. Heaven can wait.......wait a minute, I will go a place much better than heaven when I pass on, so why the fucck shouldnt I have a strip bar in my home ?

I love life.
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by KingLennon(m): 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Kylekent59:

You are blasting someone else's English whereas your own is the worst.

She don't wanna be saved is wrong..xxxx

She doesn't..... is the right words to use.

Back to the topic.

@ op please be very careful, don't get hurt in the end. Hope you know; to change an olosho is very difficult.

You are mixing emotion with help, don't think on the course of helping her that you will have sex with her as you like, because if you do, you are surely gonna regret.

There are some girls hawking on the streets /along the express,why not help them( sow in them so that you will reap in the end).

Just try to be you, good guy.
I quoted J.cole's lyrics on No role modelz...
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by majamajic(m): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2018
their drinks are very costly , 400 for beer but the other one is cheap 1500 for one shot. for strippers, if u are regular u don't pay a dime. lap dance is affordable too, 1k. if u don't mind u can go down the street to Rumors club if u need a better option, or go Ibiza just a stone thrown.

1 Like

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by MONIKERREVEALER: 1:56am On Sep 01, 2018
man,
that lady may rob you blind and make away with your precious documents. DO NOT LEAVE HER ALONE IN YOUR HOUSE. dont fall a "Holy" Victim.

1 Like

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 5:16am On Sep 01, 2018
futuregovernor:
Was in FESTAC town to visit a bossom friend,my dear friend is flexing type. As a good friend and has a very responsible job,he decided to take me out with other of his friends,two beautiful ladies were with us. After wacking babacue and some bottles of bear to dilute the fish, one of his friends decided we hit a stripers club....,just close to the bar. The gate fee is 1k for each excluding girls,one if the guy hurriedly paid without asking question, hain,maybe they are regular customers. A two story building,upstairs is fill with ash girls, downstairs is the stripers club, is call D haven just around first avenue, the drinks are very expensive, my guy order for a bottle of Hennessey with two plastic coke,the mixture ehh,while looking around, some girls were all over us.....,ehmm,what are they coming for! I asked my Freind, the bad guy just dey laugh. This girl were naked,no pant and bra,omo see kpekus,chaiiii....na mother born all this one ohhhh,one slim tall babe came close to me,oga do u want lap dance,is just 2k,no ma,I answer her,she insisted, na by force to dance for my lap and to my surprise she said yes. My guys don dey collect lap dance,with their fingers inside the kpekus,what!!! I decide to chart with one of the girls,she told me many of them are expired ashy,the room rate in that place is #4,500 everyday, some of them could no longer pay and they decided to be dancing naked just to stay in a free room. She told me 6 girls normally stay in one room and the management of the hotel do not pay them for dancing naked, their take home is the money they hustle by giving lap dance. I asked if she could live if someone decided to help her get job, she said yes,but the drugs they do take will always want them to do such job Though I didn't get the lap dance but dash her 2k,she even told me they have room for quickly, I pity most of this girls,I got her number, I want to change that particular babe,please suggests to me how I cn pull her from that place,she is even from my tripe (though I didn't tell her were I am from) I just want to help her out,how will I begin,just to know that I have help one girl from drugs and exposing her body to men. She even told me her account is red bcs most of the cash they made is for feeding and make up. Have you help someone in this situations before,how did you start. I am really ready to help her please. Sorry for all the mistakes,typing this inside the club. She is all over me,and she asked me to be her good friend.

Seems like you are new to this game, you want to turn a ho into a housewife??!!!
I pity you, captain save a ho.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by cocolacec(m): 9:25am On Sep 01, 2018
futuregovernor:
Was in FESTAC town to visit a bossom friend,my dear friend is flexing type. As a good friend and has a very responsible job,he decided to take me out with other of his friends,two beautiful ladies were with us. After wacking babacue and some bottles of bear to dilute the fish, one of his friends decided we hit a stripers club....,just close to the bar. The gate fee is 1k for each excluding girls,one if the guy hurriedly paid without asking question, hain,maybe they are regular customers. A two story building,upstairs is fill with ash girls, downstairs is the stripers club, is call D haven just around first avenue, the drinks are very expensive, my guy order for a bottle of Hennessey with two plastic coke,the mixture ehh,while looking around, some girls were all over us.....,ehmm,what are they coming for! I asked my Freind, the bad guy just dey laugh. This girl were naked,no pant and bra,omo see kpekus,chaiiii....na mother born all this one ohhhh,one slim tall babe came close to me,oga do u want lap dance,is just 2k,no ma,I answer her,she insisted, na by force to dance for my lap and to my surprise she said yes. My guys don dey collect lap dance,with their fingers inside the kpekus,what!!! I decide to chart with one of the girls,she told me many of them are expired ashy,the room rate in that place is #4,500 everyday, some of them could no longer pay and they decided to be dancing naked just to stay in a free room. She told me 6 girls normally stay in one room and the management of the hotel do not pay them for dancing naked, their take home is the money they hustle by giving lap dance. I asked if she could live if someone decided to help her get job, she said yes,but the drugs they do take will always want them to do such job Though I didn't get the lap dance but dash her 2k,she even told me they have room for quickly, I pity most of this girls,I got her number, I want to change that particular babe,please suggests to me how I cn pull her from that place,she is even from my tripe (though I didn't tell her were I am from) I just want to help her out,how will I begin,just to know that I have help one girl from drugs and exposing her body to men. She even told me her account is red bcs most of the cash they made is for feeding and make up. Have you help someone in this situations before,how did you start. I am really ready to help her please. Sorry for all the mistakes,typing this inside the club. She is all over me,and she asked me to be her good friend.
Everyone deserves a second chance in life.That lady in the club is someone’s daughter,Sister,Future Mother and wife.Take her off the Streets if she truly wants that.You can even start an NGO (Take them off the streets) because you are a compassionate person)to reform exploited women in the society but never make a mistake of sleeping with them.
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by eaglez(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2018
futuregovernor:
Bro! Be very careful, that one did it and was able to transform a lady and now she is getting married in November might not be the same for you,I belong to the school of thoughts that say train a child instead of correcting an adult,you can please extend your wonderful heart by giving a scholarship to a very indigent brilliant student, that alone you have really made a mark in the destiny of someone.

2 Likes

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by RavenClaw: 9:31am On Sep 18, 2018
Why do you all keep saying "DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF SLEEPING WITH HER" Will anything happen to him if he sleeps with her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2018
futuregovernor:
u want to change ashawo ..are u normal lmao

1 Like

Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by omooba969(m): 9:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
BanevsJoker:

Do you know what tripe means? How can she be from your tripe?

Cow tripe...shàkì.
Re: First Time In A Stripers Club,festac Town by omooba969(m): 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2018
RavenClaw:
Why do you all keep saying "DON'T MAKE THE MISTAKE OF SLEEPING WITH HER" Will anything happen to him if he sleeps with her?

I taya o...grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Know Your Worth Nigga: A Thread For Men / Have U Ever Bleep Ur Cousin? / Curvy Actress Moesha Boduong Shows Off Her Boobs In Revealing Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.