Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,638 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? (1007 Views)

Share Your Experience About A Bad Date / 7 Guilt-free Excuses To Cut A Bad Date Short / He Is Spreading HIV, Am I To Blame? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by EMPEROR48: 4:13am On Aug 31, 2018
Good morning my fellow nairalanders, I want to get this right, am I to be blamed for a date gone sore? There is this babe called faith on my friends list on fb, we were just friends not up to two weeks, I ask for her number and she gave me when I called she was talking somehow rude, I ask were she was staying and she said Asaba, later she said she is no longer living there that she hustle there, then I said no problem the way she talked to me I feel she was being silly and rude for my liking, then we started chatting again just yesterday and she said I should call her, I said I will call her later that yesterday, when I finally called her, she started saying she don’t know me and she never ask me to call her I laugh it off and cut the call, few hours later by 8pm precisely she started calling me and saying she was coming from Benin and she stopped at sapele and she went back to Benin again and back to Warri, and said she is stranded and she is in shoprite and that I should come and take her to my place, then I said I can’t come to shoprite even if I was close to shoprite, I told her to expect me on Saturday that’s the only day I will be able to see her, as usual with her evil character she said she is telling me she is stranded am talking about Saturday and then she cut the call. Then when I got home I saw a text she sent to my fb that I should not call or text her again, then I ask her if I was the one she came to meet in Warri? If her date got sored am I d one to be blame for it? Immediately she called me names and blocked me. I have typed a very insultive text to send to her mtn line but mtn has refused to allow the text to pull through. So I ask again am I the one to be blame for a failed date? I can’t just accept someone I never planed to meet on that same day it’s hilarious...

2 Likes

Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by blesskewe(f): 4:19am On Aug 31, 2018
She thought she would call and u would just do her bidding
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by EMPEROR48: 4:24am On Aug 31, 2018
blesskewe:
She thought she would call and u would just do her bidding
things don’t work that way, no info nothing then all she wanted was a place to lay when date got sore
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by sirusX(m): 4:47am On Aug 31, 2018
She's the kind of lady that uses people for her own selfish intentions. The attitude is her nature & the blame game is just to guilt trap you into doing her bidding and being at her beck and call

2 Likes

Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by futuregovernor: 5:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Na bad market be that girl. Come and take her home as what,girls ehhh. Maybe she is a runs girl,no responsible babe will behave that way
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by Nobody: 6:29am On Aug 31, 2018
But you for just go carry her to your place nah. Or abi no be you dey tell am say u like am on Facebook and requested for her number? Y u come dey tear race again?

U don see oshofree dey run grin
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by fineboynl(m): 6:52am On Aug 31, 2018
I guess you don't have money, and that's why you didn't showed up. I know that feelings. to her you are not serious. most girls don't like hanging around with unserious guys.

she was stranded and she expected that you will hurriedly come out to pick her. it is a sign you don't care.

she is a runs girl.
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by chris2face(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2018
fineboynl:
I guess you don't have money, and that's why you didn't showed up. I know that feelings. to her you are not serious. most girls don't like hanging around with unserious guys.

she was stranded and she expected that you will hurriedly come out to pick her. it is a sign you don't care.

she is a runs girl.
Not really about money is about principles,u calls not even sms that she is gonna come only to show up and asked to come take her Haba!! As her what na?
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 31, 2018
All these ladies with entitlement issues. grin
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by Bluezy13(m): 11:57am On Aug 31, 2018
ClixMaster:
But you for just go carry her to your place nah. Or abi no be you dey tell am say u like am on Facebook and requested for her number? Y u come dey tear race again?

U don see oshofree dey run grin

No mind the dude... instead make him chop clean mouth waka pass. Him dey form principle... principle for this era.

Eye never clear am. cheesy
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 31, 2018
Bluezy13:

No mind the dude... instead make him chop clean mouth waka pass. Him dey principle... principle for this era.

I tire ooo grin
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by Bluezy13(m): 12:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
ClixMaster:
I tire ooo grin
Na to chop wait...
Anytime principle one waka come him way, he take. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by Wilfredpat22(f): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
As we women will always say

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”

We have nothing to offer other than our poosie
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by EMPEROR48: 12:07am On Sep 02, 2018
I will rather invite a woman and plan for her arriver instead of entering a one night stand babe and getting her laid. Am not even pained by the fact that she was stranded, what pained me most was that she didn't come to warri to see me, it was a failed date she had with someone who ran away, so am I to pay for that? Do I know if she looks like that lady with a boil on her ass that Mr man already have 4 rounds before seeing it?
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by nanauju(f): 1:13am On Sep 02, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
As we women will always say

“Closed legs don’t get fed.”

We have nothing to offer other than our poosie

Shut the fùck up!
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by nanauju(f): 1:17am On Sep 02, 2018
EMPEROR48:
I will rather invite a woman and plan for her arriver instead of entering a one night stand babe and getting her laid. Am not even pained by the fact that she was stranded, what pained me most was that she didn't come to warri to see me, it was a failed date she had with someone who ran away, so am I to pay for that? Do I know if she looks like that lady with a boil on her ass that Mr man already have 4 rounds before seeing it?

Lmao @ ur last statement. U actually don't owe her anything. Babe just wasn't smart enough to know that she should have booked you and the other guy for her visit, and just incase things goes south for one, she then has a back up.
Good thing she didn't play that on u
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by StPete: 7:35am On Sep 02, 2018
Bluezy13:

No mind the dude... instead make him chop clean mouth waka pass. Him dey form principle... principle for this era.

You think say na everything person dey chop clean mouth put? You better not try that with any random girl, she could arrange armed robbers to raid you after leaving or do you something worse while sleeping. Use your head and not your preek just this once
Re: Am I To Be Blamed For A Bad Date? by Bluezy13(m): 9:55am On Sep 02, 2018
StPete:

You think say na everything person dey chop clean mouth put? You better not try that with any random girl, she could arrange armed robbers to raid you after leaving or do you something worse while sleeping. Use your head and not your preek just this once

OK.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Genuine Answers From Ladies.. / Three Kind Of Guys Who Turn Good Girls To Bad Girls / Matured Men Feeds On Real Meat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.