Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,085 members, 7,849,405 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Relationship Expert Blast Man Who Asked Him To Swear He Never Asked For Nudes - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Expert Blast Man Who Asked Him To Swear He Never Asked For Nudes (295 Views)

Canadian Lady With Huge Chest Claps Back At Those Who Asked Her To Wear Bra / Isoko Boy & Other Nigerians Blast Man Squeezing Her Woman Breast In Public / Man Stylishly Asks His Crush For Nudes, And Its Epic!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Relationship Expert Blast Man Who Asked Him To Swear He Never Asked For Nudes by HeWrites(m): 5:43am On Aug 31, 2018
A Nigerian relationship expert identified as Sola Adio blast a fellow Nigerian man on Twitter for asking him to swear that he has never as a lady for nudes.

According to Sola Adio;
"Don’t listen to any idiot saying real men don’t leak nudes. Don’t ever send nudes to anyone. Anyone asking for your nudes is an idiot. Just block the lunatic and live your life in peace.
#NoNudes"

The man asked him to swear he has never asked a lady for nudes.

Sola Adio replied;
"I have a very low tolerance for stupidity and insolence. I am not like your father and your uncles since that is how they raised you. Such demonic stuff of asking women for nudes has never crept into our bloodline. By the way I am a married Christian."

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
A Nigerian relationship expert identified as Sola Adio blast a fellow Nigerian man on Twitter for asking him to swear that he has never as a lady for nudes.

According to Sola Adio;
"Don’t listen to any idiot saying real men don’t leak nudes. Don’t ever send nudes to anyone. Anyone asking for your nudes is an idiot. Just block the lunatic and live your life in peace.
#NoNudes"

The man asked him to swear he has never asked a lady for nudes.

Sola Adio replied;
"I have a very low tolerance for stupidity and insolence. I am not like your father and your uncles since that is how they raised you. Such demonic stuff of asking women for nudes has never crept into our bloodline. By the way I am a married Christian."

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: Relationship Expert Blast Man Who Asked Him To Swear He Never Asked For Nudes by agabaI23(m): 6:03am On Aug 31, 2018
Good response.
Re: Relationship Expert Blast Man Who Asked Him To Swear He Never Asked For Nudes by Nobody: 6:08am On Aug 31, 2018
Na two fighting, e no concern me. Next!

(1) (Reply)

A 27-year-old Man And His Wife, Have Been Arrested For Trafficking Their Child.. / Can You Help Us To Advertise On Your Twitter Handle / Friends, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.