Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex (9102 Views)

Ugly Man Gets Very Pretty Wife / My Nipples Stands And I Get Wet When I See A Married Man With Wedding Ring / My Boyfriend Is A 1minute Guy; When I'm Very Wet He Cums In A Minute Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
The .matter has passed me so i brought it to Nairaland, when i touch this girl,the next thing her wetness is beyond river 9ja,but have enough fingering she doesn't allow my alligator to go in, times without number now, pls what could be wrong? And she dey chop my money join oh. She's the first girl I'm meeting in Nigeria,since i came from the state.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Stanley1155: 5:38pm On Sep 15, 2018
Story for the gods

2 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by msjanet(f): 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2018
Why is it that all an African man thinks of every time is sex? undecided

11 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by kelly8919(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2018
msjanet:
because that is the only thing SOME girls can offer. cool

22 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
msjanet:

After I've taken her to shop for cothes and she regularly gets fast food courtesy of me,what is the big deal if she has sex with me? Is it that bad? And someone could be there hitting it without buying her chewing gum?

27 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by ednut1(m): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
msjanet:
so op represents all men

2 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by bigtt76(f): 5:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Well you don't want to be pushed off when you are about coming or do you? grin grin
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 5:51pm On Sep 15, 2018
bigtt76:
Well you don't want to be pushed off when you are about coming or do you? grin grin
I don't joke with condoms,so what could be wrong?
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Nbote(m): 5:58pm On Sep 15, 2018
Which of d states? Osun or Ondo

12 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by bigtt76(f): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin grin grin

fvck:

I don't joke with condoms,so what could be wrong?
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Eberechi24(f): 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2018
there is something they call self control. she gets Hot doesn't mean she wants to bleep.

8 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Wilfredpat22(f): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
Try forcing her and she will yield

In as much as you are spending on us, we have no choice but to open our honey pot

5 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Eberechi24(f): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

In as much as you are spending on us, we have no choice but to open our honey pot
this guy sef

7 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by myself13: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
lolz
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 8:46pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

It's evil to force a woman to sex

2 Likes

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by frozen70(f): 8:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
fvck:
The .matter has passed me so i brought it to Nairaland, when i touch this girl,the next thing her wetness is beyond river 9ja,but have enough fingering she doesn't allow my alligator to go in, times without number now, pls what could be wrong? And she dey chop my money join oh. She's the first girl I'm meeting in Nigeria,since i came from the state.

She is in a better position to answer this question

May be you should try giving her enough fore play, she will be engrossed and she won't even know when she looses herself for you

so far she is not a virgin
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2018
Eberechi24:
there is something they call self control.
she gets Hot doesn't mean she wants to bleep.

But don't you think she's tryna use me and she's keeping it for someone else?
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 15, 2018
Mr. Fvck, go back to the State or download this book and read if you're a minute man. It will be bad if she allows you, but you couldn't deliver. Here is the free intro download link: www.wetclef.com/topic557.html

Download and read it now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Kinggnicole(f): 8:54pm On Sep 15, 2018
grin She doesn't want your "alligator" to bite her.
Una no go kee pesin. So alligator sounds better than penis or dick? Lmao

Don't mind nland. I wrote P e n i s

1 Like

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
Kinggnicole:
grin She doesn't want your "alligator" to bite her.
Una no go kee pesin. So alligator sounds better than penis or dick? Lmao

Don't mind nland. I wrote P e n i s

I understand, but funny you grin my alligator is very friendly,

And it's mean of a man to be sex starved and yet she won't be considerate,i give her my pocket without consideration, so why starving my alligator?
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Eberechi24(f): 9:01pm On Sep 15, 2018
fvck:

But don't you think she's tryna use me and she's keeping it for someone else?

using you to do what?
look if your intentions is to entice her to your bed, just stop and let her be.
don't give what you cant forfeit
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 9:02pm On Sep 15, 2018
frozen70:

She is in a better position to answer this question

May be you should try giving her enough fore play, she will be engrossed and she won't even know when she looses herself for you

so far she is not a virgin

I've given her head back to back,she keeps screaming and moaning,so that ain't it.
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

using you to do what?
look if your intentions is to entice her to your bed, just stop and let her be.
don't give what you cant forfeit

No swedy my intentions is never to entice any woman to bed, I'm a gentle man,i care for who ever i please to care for,but i think she's just whirling away the time with me,i don't sense loving from her,she calls me sweet names but I'm suspecting it's a wash,my dear sister, imagine i be your brother.
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2018
fvck:

So someone will not enter before the sperm drops abi? Which one minute man? Pls oh sell your ebook quietly
The intro is free. Download it quietly.
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Eberechi24(f): 9:09pm On Sep 15, 2018
fvck:

No swedy my intentions is never to entice any woman to bed, I'm a gentle man,i care for who ever i please to care for,but i think she's just whirling away the time with me,i don't sense loving from her,she calls me sweet names but I'm suspecting it's a wash,my dear sister, imagine i be your brother.
can you care without conditions? the only way to prove the her love is to share cookies? because she is not a virgin.
so, if you bleep her, you get the worth of your money?
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by dbynonetwork: 9:11pm On Sep 15, 2018
Wilfredpat22:

This man sef.... How is the hustle?
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

can you care without conditions? the only way to prove the her love is to share cookies? because she is not a virgin.
so, if you bleep her, you get the worth of your money?

True love doesn't hold back,as i didn't hold back my pocket,she shouldn't hold back anything.
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by CAPSLOCKED: 9:14pm On Sep 15, 2018
msjanet:

YOU SHOULD BE VERY GRATEFUL FOR SEX, MADAM "CHASTITY" OR WHAT EVER YOU PRIDE YOURSELF AS, FOR WITHOUT IT NONE OF US WOULD HAVE BEEN BORN. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Eberechi24(f): 9:17pm On Sep 15, 2018
fvck:

True love doesn't hold back,as i didn't hold back my pocket,she shouldn't hold back anything.
true love ni, true love ko. na cookies you dey hunt, once you get it, you tighten up that "pocket"
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by fvck(m): 9:19pm On Sep 15, 2018
Eberechi24:

true love ni, true love ko. na cookies you dey hunt, once you get it, you tighten up that "pocket"

If you've experienced guys like that, baby I'm sorry to dissappoint you,i ain't like that.

Ps; i adore loyalty,and i think loyalty should be reciprocated
Re: She Gets Very Wet When I Touch Her,but She Still Refuses Me Sex by Eberechi24(f): 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2018
fvck:

If you've experienced guys like that, baby I'm sorry to dissappoint you,i ain't like that.

Ps; i adore loyalty,and i think loyalty should be reciprocated
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wives / Catholic Sister Caught Having Sex With A Married Man (photos) /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.