Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,151 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate (37160 Views)

Coronavirus: Obaseki Awaits Test Result After Contact With Kyari, Bala Mohammed / Sowore Rejects Apostle Suleman’s Bail Offer / Fela Durotoye Cautioning A ‘Big Man’ To Join The Queue At Abuja Airport (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate by mechanics(m): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
earnvest:

He's been in the U.S for the past three days with a town hall event in Dallas later today. He stopped engagements with the PACT right after the PACT members refused to join the protest at the INEC office for the extension of voters' registration. His message has been consistent and is in the public domain.
Okay, thanks for that information.
Re: Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate by deebrain(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2018
The problem with opposition is that they talk too much without a reasonable strategy!

Even the Buhari we all love to hate started this race for president as long as since 2007! Despite being a former head of state! It became almost impossible that Buhari will die without being a president of this country.

I hate his performance but I respect the fact that, like a general, he built his political resume.

This gra gra new parties and new faces are not doing this! Every body just want to be PRESIDENT. The joining and consensus thing is a good idea but the element of "I won't step down for another" mentality is a case!

I will respect Atiku if he will still play a good opposition if he does not win the PDP mandate. Cos, if he does not, there might be no need voting- Buhari will return for another four years of hell.
Re: Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
Jesse25:

I support moghalu ......for real sowere have show DAT he can't be trusted
Hmmmm how

1 Like

Re: Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate by Rajosh(m): 5:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Infact the 3 of them, talking about Moghalu, Fela and Sowore are material!

But their pact will yield a better result if they rally round Moghalu!

Anyways I wish them the very best! I believe any of them will make Nigeria better than what it is today!
you're so on point

1 Like

Re: Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

Hmmmm how

He is leaving the pact because he loose angry
Re: Sowore Rejects PACT Result After Fela Durotoye Emerged As Consensus Candidate by Rinsola32(f): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2018
jomoh:
The guy is even confused.

Operating phone with one hand, iPad on the other hand and laptop in the middle.

Very unpresidential picture.

He is trying to show you all that he is multi tasking. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yorubas React To YOLICOM Call For ODUDUWA Republic (Pics) / Odinkalu, Fani-kayode In Twitter War Over Hate Speech. / Amaechi Leaked Tape: Ibim Semenitari Admits Voice Belongs To Minister, Explains

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.