Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,590 members, 7,823,552 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast - Investment (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast (2401 Views)

Need A Business Partner To Start A Training School. / Best And Online Businesses That Is Very Profitable / Fund us with 200k On My Online TV and assist us to grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:41am On Sep 09, 2018
Amazing Sunday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2018
Reach me
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:18pm On Sep 09, 2018
Things are not going my way this month
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:22am On Sep 10, 2018
Awesome Monday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:13am On Sep 10, 2018
Check this space
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2018
I'm available
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2018
Still here
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2018
Crazy day
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:39pm On Sep 10, 2018
My offer stands firm
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:12am On Sep 11, 2018
Beautiful Tuesday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:21am On Sep 11, 2018
Great week ahead
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:23pm On Sep 11, 2018
Great investment opportunity
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:47pm On Sep 11, 2018
Pretty evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by chigo5(m): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
lol online TV with which data, no mind me Ohh how e go take work cus I nva watch any online TV ohhh
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:00pm On Sep 11, 2018
chigo5:
lol online TV with which data, no mind me Ohh how e go take work cus I nva watch any online TV ohhh

Check out Linda ikeji TV sir and reach me if you want to have something like that
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 3:17pm On Sep 12, 2018
Awesome
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:33pm On Sep 12, 2018
Beautiful day
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:49pm On Sep 12, 2018
Business Wednesday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:59am On Sep 13, 2018
Amazing business day
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sweet afternoon
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2018
Sweet night
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:03am On Sep 14, 2018
Sweet deal
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:01pm On Sep 14, 2018
Amazing Friday
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2018
Amazing evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2018
Investment for big boys
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by craftyserpent: 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2018
Immaculatesnow:
Hello to everyone reading this, my name Immaculate and I am an audio and video enthusiast who has an extensive knowledge about sound Technology, I want a partner who is financially stable with 5million naira to fund an online TV and online radio station start up that will center around Movies reviews, tech reviews, gaming reviews, sound Technology reviews, home cinema technology, commercial cinema discussion, movie stars interviews, music stars interviews and lots more.
What is in it for the partner, 50 percent stake in the startup company which includes 50 percent of the proceeds generated from the business.
My contribution as the CEO and partner will be to create the websites and design the app for mobile, I will be creating daily videos and radio broadcasts for the first 2 to 3 years untill the brand grows to a point we can employ more hands, I will promote the online TV to the world with cost effective budget. The online TV and radio will be monitized in these verious ways 1) Google ads 2) sponsored videos 3) paid for ads on our TV and radio station 4) affiliate marketing using Amazon affiliate since we will be reviewing products on daily basis 5) selling our products using e-commerce solutions like jumia global 6) fans sponsorship 7) paid audio ads on our radio station and much more. Finally if you like this little proposal then reach me on 0...8..0..6..0...2...1..2..0...1...7

Instead of looking for someone with that amount of money, why don't you look for individuals or groups that will be able to contribute till that amount is reached. Then you can treat each of them as share owners of your company. The higher the amount you contributed, the more stakes you will have in the company.
Or...................................................
You could pitch your idea to your family and friends( or village people cheesy ) and promise them ( or lie to them wink ) that you have mouth offering rewards for them if they contribute towards making your TV Station becomes operational. You could also go to your alma mata or old students of your former school to ask for sponsorship for this project as well if you don't want to involve your family members.
Hope this helps .

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by moskit4(m): 3:13am On Sep 15, 2018
DaddyNimo:
1) you're putting in zero naira, you're looking for a partner with all the funds needed and u wanna share the coy 50/50 with you as the CEO?? are u kidding me??
I'm ready to help u, but it's gonna be 60/40, I'm gonna be CEO and you the MD.... LEMME KNOW WHEN WE HAVE A DEAL.

This is sweet deal the above guy is offering however, I’m going to give you another offer you can’t refuse. I will give you the capital needed for 70/30 with you being the CEO but under my company brand. I will also help you promote it overseas and facilitate ad revenues and sponsorship deals. Let me know it sounds good
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 8:14am On Sep 15, 2018
moskit4:

This is sweet deal the above guy is offering however, I’m going to give you another offer you can’t refuse. I will give you the capital needed for 70/30 with you being the CEO but under my company brand. I will also help you promote it overseas and facilitate ad revenues and sponsorship deals. Let me know it sounds good

Why don't you reach my digits and properly state your offer instead of quoting a greedy clown claiming he gave me a good deal, and as for that clown you just quoted saying he gave me a good offer, I must say he is quite greedy on how any business works in the developed world, if anybody thinks he or she bringing 5million to start a new online media will make him or her CEO while I work for the person with my knowledge and passion while he or she sits and eats the proceeds, that person is a super clown, and with that said sir I like your offer and will like to work with you drop your contact or reach my digits on my signature so we both properly talk
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by moskit4(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

Why don't you reach my digits and properly state your offer instead of quoting a greedy clown claiming he gave me a good deal, and as for that clown you just quoted saying he gave me a good offer, I must say he is quite greedy on how any business works in the developed world, if anybody thinks he or she bringing 5million to start a new online media will make him or her CEO while I work for the person with my knowledge and passion while he or she sits and eats the proceeds, that person is a super clown, and with that said sir I like your offer and will like to work with you drop your contact or reach my digits on my signature so we both properly talk

I like you voiced your view and opinions on his offer. However, I will like to remind you 2 business rule;
1, Never talk down a bad deal in front of a prospect no matter how niche your idea is. Investor are only investing in your business not because they believe you but trust the effort and potential of your initiative. By them dong so they want their money work for them while you do the guarantees. As well as guide you to success;

2, Who ever is investing in a startup, you’re a automatically working for the person (If you had work in business operations or attended Business school you would have been told). Even if the investors are your family,friends or neighbours, you’re accountable to them and their money.

With those points being said, I’m afraid a conservative investors will agree with me that your management style is faulty and unprofessional. Good luck in your project.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by ReppingLocals(f): 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2018
Dear Friends,

Do You Desire To Invest, Get Back To Us Urgently After Reading This!!!

Our core Business is Financial Assets Management. We have long-term viable and profitable Investment with success guarantee.

Did you know?

The simplest way to earn 25% - 100% on your Investment Capital is by investing in Currency Exchange Market with no hassle, backed with proven profitable proprietary strategies. No gimmicks.

This is a wise counsel you must heed to if you must invest and save for the future. Just a minimum investment will do in Naira or US Dollars.

The truth no bank will reveal to you is out. Bank will always trade with your money and make profits off you without your consent while you warn yourself out at the office. Only you can change this right now!

After a month or two you can be rest assured to get your Initial Capital back and continue with your available returns accrued.
No risk attached. Fail Proof Investment with hard success blueprints.

I will show a simple proof and that's enough otherwise we can't help you.

Note: Don't post your Phone or E-mail here please. Keep your details private.

Contact me only when you have such capital at hand to invest.
If you are in Lagos you can arrange a meet. Fine by me.

Please I only schedule a meet with serious prospective clients with ready Investment Capital for on the spot investment.

Kind Regards.

Call or TEXT ur email to below contact
@+234*8*1*4*1*1*9*5*9*9*9 (WhatsApp)
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by DaddyNimo(m): 12:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
Immaculatesnow:

wow I'm a clown on top 5mil investment in a project dat I'm not even sure will yield profit. if the business goes under guess what I'll mourn my 5mil while u will only mourn a little sadness... so don't mind me for wanting to be in charge of where my money is entering. I guess ure looking for a maga not a business partner. good luck looking for a fool with 5mil to give u while he watches u from afar cos it ain't me.

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:15pm On Sep 15, 2018
Funny nairaland men

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Bitcoin / Greedy And Fake Investors On Nairaland / GDAX E-commerce Platform, Earn N500 Free Without Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.