Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast - Investment (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast (2400 Views)

Need A Business Partner To Start A Training School. / Best And Online Businesses That Is Very Profitable / Fund us with 200k On My Online TV and assist us to grow (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 4:36pm On Sep 15, 2018
Amazing weekend
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:16pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cool night
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:34pm On Sep 15, 2018
Cool offer
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by DaddyNimo(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2018
you go seek tire, he who holds the money is the boss....if you so like your idea and skills go do yahoo find capital... u dey find person wey go dash u 5mil ole oshi

1 Like

Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by moskit4(m): 10:47pm On Sep 15, 2018
DaddyNimo:
you go seek tire, he who holds the money is the boss....if you so like your idea and skills go do yahoo find capital... u dey find person wey go dash u 5mil ole oshi

It’s possible he can see but he need to watch more of dragons den or Shark tank to understand what he is asking for
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 15, 2018
moskit4:

It’s possible he can see but he need to watch more of dragons den or Shark tank to understand what he is asking for
I don't think he can here. 5M shocked ?
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by DaddyNimo(m): 11:43pm On Sep 15, 2018
moskit4:

when I was setting up my barber shop, I got a loan of 50k from my mom, which was just 30-40% of the total amount needed....you need to see how how after each day she would ask for the condition of the tools in the shop...this dude wants someone dat will give him 5mil and den go sit somewhere, he will den build the coy in his name lol, and remit what the investor would think is 50% profit cos he wouldn't know how much is made since he won't be working with him. smh better go do blood money or go rob. bank, cos nobody will give u dat money and watch u build ur coy and head it with his 100% money.... when no no jazz u want use.... go read about how apple started.... the guy who gave them the first loan was their boss back den, even though he had no idea what a computer is. I still feel he's a scanner tho, cos even me wey no go bizness school get biz OT pass am
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by moskit4(m): 4:41am On Sep 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:

when I was setting up my barber shop, I got a loan of 50k from my mom, which was just 30-40% of the total amount needed....you need to see how how after each day she would ask for the condition of the tools in the shop...this dude wants someone dat will give him 5mil and den go sit somewhere, he will den build the coy in his name lol, and remit what the investor would think is 50% profit cos he wouldn't know how much is made since he won't be working with him. smh better go do blood money or go rob. bank, cos nobody will give u dat money and watch u build ur coy and head it with his 100% money.... when no no jazz u want use.... go read about how apple started.... the guy who gave them the first loan was their boss back den, even though he had no idea what a computer is. I still feel he's a scanner tho, cos even me wey no go bizness school get biz OT pass am

Imagine if your family can be on your neck how. Bout someone that knows nothing about your character.
People will give you money for 3 reasons and those people are your family, close friends and church. The reason are either your character, efforts to make it happen and donations.
If you think you idea is different and niche, you must be fooling yourself because someone else can show you he’s done it without help and he lost. That doesn’t mean your idea is worthless it just mean you need to look inward. You can’t hold on to an idea and still want to hold on to the power behind it.

For every successfull company, business, there’re people behind it you won’t see everyday. Start with glo, he borrowed money from Chase Bank (so he’s a debtor to the bank) to secure the licensing and start glo communication. Connect with people like IBB who financed him, everyone has a financier they report to. Doesn’t mean you don’t have power or own your business it just mean there’s a cover over you to make the idea work. That’s why every company has a board of executives.

In Nigeria business ecosystem, bro be ready to kiss ass then do whatever you want when the business is successful. Learn from AIT when the owner was begging for 500naira on air to keep the station alive... that is history now.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:52am On Sep 16, 2018
cool see broke clowns on my tread fooling their selfs
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 1:05pm On Sep 16, 2018
Everything is all good
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2018
The spotlight is on this offer cool
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:33pm On Sep 16, 2018
Great evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Millz404(m): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2018
DaddyNimo:

The guy does not know how to talk. Deals like that are prevalent in Silicon Valley. In fact him offering a 50 50 deal, he is shortchanging himself because he can not be the CEO without having the controlling shares which should be at least 51% of the company. In fact if i am setting up a company and i have gotten it up to prototype/early stage level. I can't give more than 25% equity offering. 30% equity offering is still even on the high side except the startup has nothing started atall which significantly increases the risk of the business.
That been said, you cannot blame the investor or call him a clown because of his proposal, you should rather explain to him why his deal isn't favorable and might even convince him into a deal that favors you well. 50% of new businesses fail in their first year and 94% does not make it to the fifth year
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2018
Millz404:

The guy does not know how to talk. Deals like that are prevalent in Silicon Valley. In fact him offering a 50 50 deal, he is shortchanging himself because he can not be the CEO without having the controlling shares which should be at least 51% of the company. In fact if i am setting up a company and i have gotten it up to prototype/early stage level. I can't give more than 25% equity offering. 30% equity offering is still even on the high side except the startup has nothing started atall which significantly increases the risk of the business.
That been said, you cannot blame the investor or call him a clown because of his proposal, you should rather explain to him why his deal isn't favorable and might even convince him into a deal that favors you well. 50% of new businesses fail in their first year and 94% does not make it to the fifth year

Thanks for your insight, I'm already working on setting the company up to a level that will make my investors become minority owners, and there will no control over 25 percent of the brand am working on.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2018
I will to wait
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 2:19pm On Sep 17, 2018
Sweet Monday afternoon
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 5:25pm On Sep 17, 2018
Funny evening
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by naijanative: 6:48pm On Sep 17, 2018
The way you write shows a lot of immaturity. Nobody in his right senses will sponsor you. I personally think you're more likely to fail than succeed. What makes you think you will succeed? Have you tested a prototype to show us the potential? Do you know YouTube, Vimeo etc have a huge market share of online TV? Even regular stations have live streaming and podcasts etc. What do you think you can do differently?

Again, if you're that good, you should have a YouTube channel generating a good revenue . With the proceeds you can test out your project.
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by DaddyNimo(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2018
naijanative:
The way you write shows a lot of immaturity. Nobody in his right senses will sponsor you. I personally think you're more likely to fail than succeed. What makes you think you will succeed? Have you tested a prototype to show us the potential? Do you know YouTube, Vimeo etc have a huge market share of online TV? Even regular stations have live streaming and podcasts etc. What do you think you can do differently?

Again, if you're that good, you should have a YouTube channel generating a good revenue . With the proceeds you can test out your project.

I guess he wanna gamble with other peoples money all in the name of investment...
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 9:31pm On Sep 17, 2018
cool funny dudes in this nation
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 7:44am On Sep 18, 2018
grin big day for me
Re: I Want A Partner To Start An Online TV And Online Radio Podcast by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:47am On Sep 18, 2018
Morning folks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Buy Bitcoin / Buy/sell All Cryptocurrency From Us / Create Massive Wealth With Streakk: Stop Leaving Your Coins In Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.