Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,612 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat (736 Views)

Sex Is Overated Don't Let Anyone Fool You / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat by LifestyleTonite: 11:33am On Aug 31, 2018
The 2006 Miss Malaika and 2007 model of Africa Universe, Hamamat Montia has shared a picture showing her holding a fertility doll. The dark-skinned Ghanaian model also shared a post talking about the importance of sex. According to her, ''Sex is the easiest and fastest way to your soul , so don’t just let anyone in.''

Read below.

Since we are talking about fertility dolls today let’s take a moment to look at sex #KingandQueens 
Sex is an important part of life but however do not have it with just anybody . 
Why ? 
Well because Sex is a spiritual experience it is not just physical . 
Sex is the easiest and fastest way to your soul , so don’t just let anyone in .
If you do that you may find yourself loosing your soul . 
A wise African woman said to me once “As a woman , It is not how many times you have sex but how many men you have sex with that makes the difference 
If you sleep around with many different men , it will be written all over you - you will loose your beauty and your light “
This stuck with me throughout my adult life and has guided me . 
Sleeping with the wrong person can leave you feeling tired , used & empty inside.
Good sex is supposed to make you both feel energized and ready to achieve it all . 
So if only one of you is energized then one is being used and that is not the best . 
Yes I know it is so hard to abstain from sex in a world that advertises sex everywhere but this is because it is so powerful and the power is in your mind . 
Sex will not keep a man 
Sex will not keep a woman 
But your soul will - so Gaurd it. 
Ps - these dolls make me smile really big and that’s a good thing . Find the things that make you smile and bring them closer to you .

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/08/sex-fastest-way-soul-hamamat/

Re: Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat by Bluezy13(m): 11:45am On Aug 31, 2018
Hehehe...

After sexing your youthful life away, you mutter one or two words and baptize and viola!...your sins are forgiven, Eternal life guaranteed

Life goes on. cheesy
Re: Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat by LifestyleTonite: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat by Tamarapetty(f): 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ok, thanks for the info.
Re: Sex Is The Fastest Way To Your Soul , So Don’t Just Let Anyone In - Hamamat by Auladimeji(m): 6:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
What was she holding on Friday evening

(1) (Reply)

Two Corpers, Yinka And Tolu Engaged / Herbalist Rejects ‘runs Girl’ Brought For Rituals, Says She Has Already Been Use / I Need Sugar Mummy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.