Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,167 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You (1504 Views)

Girls Please Come And Choose The Haircut You Like.....(photo) / When They Don’t Just Have Time For You / Fear Girls .... Please Read These 10 Things That Will Shock You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by ianthon: 3:50pm On Dec 10, 2019
Girls, please tell us when you’re not wet enough. Don’t just let us hurt you in silence

Just had a one-off with a girl, partially drunk. We were going great but halfway through she was like “ok that’s it for me, I’m sorry it’s me not you” and that was the end of sex for the night.

I wasn’t really sure what went wrong but in hindsight the next day I was going over it in my mind and it sort of clicked.

She was too dry and got sore instead of telling me about the issue, and a good night was spoiled and I had no chance to fix it.

Source: http://mediamoneyhq.com
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by kamikaz1: 3:52pm On Dec 10, 2019
ianthon:
Girls, please tell us when you’re not wet enough. Don’t just let us hurt you in silence

Just had a one-off with a girl, partially drunk. We were going great but halfway through she was like “ok that’s it for me, I’m sorry it’s me not you” and that was the end of sex for the night.

I wasn’t really sure what went wrong but in hindsight the next day I was going over it in my mind and it sort of clicked.

She was too dry and got sore instead of telling me about the issue, and a good night was spoiled and I had no chance to fix it.

Lol Mr analysis grin shey when you put your rod , you self didnt feel the dryness ni? grin
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by donbachi(m): 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2019
U for use groundnut or palm oil na.
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by beresponsible(m): 4:14pm On Dec 10, 2019
kamikaz1:

Lol Mr analysis grin shey when you put your rod , you self didnt feel the dryness ni? grin
Abi?
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
ianthon:

hhhmmm maybe you should 1st make sure that she aint DRUNK....
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by hundeyin: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
So being drunk can prevent a girl being wet?

MrBrownJay1:

hhhmmm maybe you should 1st make sure that she aint DRUNK....
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2019
hundeyin:
So being drunk can prevent a girl being wet?

being drunk can impair a person from telling you anything... so whether she is wet or not is irrelevant, because if she is drunk you shouldnt even think of having sex with this stranger.

furthermore, how clueless can you be to NOT know when a girl isnt wet?!?!?! you just have to caress her below or just finger her, et voila, you will have the answer to your question. duh!

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by paix(m): 5:58pm On Dec 10, 2019
kamikaz1:

Maybe he was equally drunk.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by paix(m): 6:02pm On Dec 10, 2019
To avoid embarrassing questions, just get yourself aloe Vera gel near your bed next time. If you apply it too much, your balls may get missing in action.

1 Like

Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by kamikaz1: 6:09pm On Dec 10, 2019
paix:
Maybe he was equally drunk.

Most likely
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by Ruggedniggaone: 6:40pm On Dec 10, 2019
if she no wet sprinkle it with water thank me later
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by hundeyin: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2019
grin grin

Just here reading comments
Re: Girls, Please Tell Us When You’re Not Wet Enough. Don’t Just Let Us Hurt You by godliman: 11:07am On Dec 11, 2019
Post for fornicators only

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Love Hanging Out Or Been Around Gay Guys More Than Straight Guys? / Ladies: See Foods That Make Your Buttocks Bigger Naturally 2weeks / My Research On Second Daughters Of A Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.