Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration (47015 Views)

Mercy Ogar: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing By Her Family (Photo) / Chinenye Chinedu Ofoedu: 23-Year-Old Lady Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Meet Mariam Abiola, 20-Year-Old Female Cultist Confesses (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by onegig(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
What colour of cloth was she wearing when she left home?

They need to give specifics.

I passed through ijebu ode 2 days after the Festival and along that road from Ibadan to Ijebu Ode there was a body on that road lying few kilometers off the city outskirts. Was on speed so couldn't even make out the gender but it had a blue Ankara trousers on and seemed like it had been dumped there because the head seemed to be missing.

I was driving so I had only a snap look at it because it was on the road and I had to avoid going over it.

I hope it's not this lady but all leads should be checked.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by wink2015(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
I hope she is safe from the hands of ritual murderers.

Get home soon!
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by henrixx(m): 2:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
The girl is in two types. One is black and the other is fair... How can we be sure when we see her

I hope she returns safely
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
NDI IJABU OOOO NDI SKULL MINERS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by kmaster007: 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
lemme go ask Google whr she dey
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by wittyt98(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
Juicybreed:
So sad. Hope she's found. But to find her nah wahala, with this one she come get Two different looks(facial paint). I think Ojude-Oba god have a hand in this angry
yea just exactly how jesus had a hand in the Christ embassy girl's case grin isnt that so funny? grin

Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
Saraki knows her whereabout
Ask him
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by SamOgasco(m): 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abeg weytin she go do there?
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Coolgent(m): 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
Their search light should be throw to her close friends/boyfriends, classmates. Etc
Similar incidence occures last week dey kind place we found that Gal hmmm.
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by neweraomo: 2:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
Juicybreed:
So sad. Hope she's found. But to find her nah wahala, with this one she come get Two different looks(facial paint). I think Ojude-Oba god have a hand in this angry
you spoke my mind dude
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by begge: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Women nor dey use eye see flashy cars
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Nobody: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2018
Yewandequeen:

I pray she is found

I wonder why so much excitement abt this Ojude Oba that people travel from far and near to attend. Even I that's from Ijebu-ode never attended and won't.

Since 9/11, I avoid any place with a high concentration of people.
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
onegig:
What colour of cloth was she wearing when last she left home?

I passed through ijebu ode 2 days after the Festival and along that road from Ibadan to Ijebu Ode there was a body on that road lien few kilometers to the city outskirts. Was on speed so couldn't even make the gender but it had a blue Ankara trousers on and seemed like it had been dumped there because the head seemed to be missing. I was driving so I had only a snap look at it because it was on the road and I had to avoid going over it.

shocked

I actually don’t fault Trump for his inane description.
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by pacifust058(m): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Tonymario58:
Skull � miners
God help him
Him or her, that's what I'm saying.. All these Ipobeast from the Yeast, only God knows why he gave you cheese instead of brain

2 Likes

Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by pacifust058(m): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Yorubas and skull mining are like bread and butter cheesy cheesy
See brain like mashed potatoes
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by dafeoroyo: 3:15pm On Aug 31, 2018
ojude oba,to go and do exactly what? children of nowadays
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Bullhari007(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
guys remember Ooni of ife signed MOU with one Arabian billionaire to repatrait skulls and human bones to Saudi Arabia, she might be first victim of that said MOU... fear Afonja

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by akdjr(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
SGBG..
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by ChristyB(f): 3:29pm On Aug 31, 2018
The only problem i have is that she looks different in both pictures.
I pray she returns home safely
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Yewandequeen(f): 3:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
EgunMogaji:

Since 9/11, I avoid any place with a high concentration of people.
but ur moniker says otherwise
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Gsentme(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2018
The op get sence for letting us no her real face... Maka confusion... Fine in make up but wowo in her real self. If not make up wetin girls for do I'm gonna be a man in my next world... shocked
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by onegig(m): 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
EgunMogaji:

shocked

I actually don’t fault Trump for his inane description.

I was shaken for about an hour and the scene kept on playing in my head. I am sure that body was a victim of one chance because that road is so lonely with deep forests both left and right.

You would be appailed to hear that on getting to Ijebu I saw people heading to ibadan flagging down cars by the roadside. Like what would it take you to go to the park ? Risking their lives for just 200 naira difference.

1 Like

Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by pacespot(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
one person go put calabash on top of this one, that person and up to his 4th, 5th generation need to be gassed like the Holocaust. I hope she was not looking for something that was not lost.
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by phase1: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ogun state?

I hope one yoruba muslim morufu doesn't have her severed head inside a polythene bag by now?
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
onegig:
What colour of cloth was she wearing when she left home?

I passed through ijebu ode 2 days after the Festival and along that road from Ibadan to Ijebu Ode there was a body on that road lying few kilometers off the city outskirts. Was on speed so couldn't even make out the gender but it had a blue Ankara trousers on and seemed like it had been dumped there because the head seemed to be missing.

I was driving so I had only a snap look at it because it was on the road and I had to avoid going over it.

are you serious?
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by keniwonder(m): 7:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
23/09? We're still in august.
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by enemyofprogress: 9:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
She go dey the king's palace
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Nobody: 12:20am On Sep 01, 2018
onegig:

I was shaken for about an hour and the scene kept on playing in my head. I am sure that body was a victim of one chance because that road is so lonely with deep forests both left and right.

You would be appailed to hear that on getting to Ijebu I saw people heading to ibadan flagging down cars by the roadside. Like what would it take you to go to the park ? Risking their lives for just 200 naira difference.

I ply that road frequently when I'm home. It's a dangerous rain forest to have a vehicle breakdown.
Re: Ayelotan Mariam: Lady Declared Missing After Leaving For Ojude-oba Celebration by Nobody: 12:23am On Sep 01, 2018
Yewandequeen:
but ur moniker says otherwise

We Eguns have modernized.

We prerecord our activities in the safety of out lairs.

You can play it back at you festivities, crowded or otherwise grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikorodu Bank Robbers Arrested (Details Of The Arrest) / Admin Shuts Down Ponzi Whatsapp Group After 200 Members Paid 3k Each To Him / Man Who Wants To Commit Suicide In Ibadan Nigeria Today - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.