Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu (23476 Views)

I Am A Labour Man And I'll Remain A Labour Man- Patrick Eholor. / 'if I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ekweremadu / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Eponyeeboz: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2018
It is very unfortunate that this is the most senior Igbo politician in this country.

Anyway, I don't blame him, I blame the imbecilic constituents he has.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2018
Sannisege:
SO its not about his people's wish. Wicked politician.

what he is saying is that elections are not won or lost on the internet, on nairaland by speaking english. He is touch with the people who constitute 80-90% of the voters and they dont care about your issues. A bag of rice here, 2k there is all he needs to get reelected everytime. This is why people like Dino, Fayose will always tell you english speaking people to go to hell!

This is why our country will always be doomed because it is not in their interests to lift people out of poverty.

3 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by mvem(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Misleading headline

He has done well

So he deserves more than that

I recently visited North Korea last week and a family has been ruling over them for decades

Yet, his people aren't complaining

Nigerians should please be patient and contented

Our leaders are working out plans

Everything will be OK one day
...His people are not complaining? Are you serious... You sure na DPR Korea you go... How will they complain when if u show slight discomfort with the regime, your family won't see you again...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Kingjames(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
thank democracy sir.

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by scantee(m): 1:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
He has really done well for us and I can assure you he will beat anybody hands down from Awgu, Ojiriver , Anannri Senatorial...

He has done more than all the governors of Enugu state since 1999 combined together.

None of Enugu Governors remembers Awgu people, if not DSP nothing will be done in my area.

Oga u have our support 247/365
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by bobnatlo(m): 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Misleading headline

He has done well

I recently visited North Korea last week and a family has been ruling over them for decades

Imagine the kind of country you are using as an example sef. Nawa to uooo!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by SoNature(m): 1:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
nero2face:
Ekweremadu ur Mad sad sad,

You are the mad one instead

Yes, Ekweremadu is loved in Enugu because he's close to the people

There's always one youth empowerment scheme or another he sponsors every year

That man can't lose elections
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by afoz: 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=is it because there is no other person even among the youth who can do better than what u think u have done best

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 1:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..One of the reasons a flatnoid will never be president ordinary deputy senate president this one is already talking nonsense,sleep there and lay egg there.greedy arrogant cockwambles

Foolish comment, how many presidents has your tribe produced in the history of this country, mention two and I will mention three Igbo past presidents.

Sometimes, I wonder if people like you are really true Nigerians.

Presidency my foot, as if they will give you a whole state forever for being president or your tribes living condition are more better than the Igbos.

Kiss the truth from Rrivers State.
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by ahmEenu(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Misleading headline

He has done well

STOP SAYING WHAT YOU DONT KNOW , WHO SAYS NORTH KOREAN CITIZENS ARENT COMPLAINING? THEY DONT EVEN HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH.. AND I KNOW U ARE LYING THAT YOU VISITED NORTH KOREA.

3 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by toolovely(m): 2:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:
This is the best IPoB juwus rejected by Israel have to offer a crooked imbeciles!! That wants to restrict the tenure of governors and presidents but sees nothing wrong in perpetually being in the senate despite failing to advance the interest of his people. I laugh in Hebrew Aramaic at the foolishness of IPoB juwus rejected by Israel who can't figure their leaders have little interest in their progress. grin grin grin

please, go to his constituency, when you return, you compare what he has done there with what your governor has done your on area.
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by mubeela(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
WASMOG:
can u mention the some of the plan pls
Dnt mind him. Maybe he is day dreaming

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Pride, they say, goes before a fall! No man can live forever.

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by mubeela(m): 2:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Benekruku:
Chest beating runs in their blood

Not surprised

3 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by toolovely(m): 2:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
most people here lack basic comprehension.
well, he said that IF he wish to continue contesting for the senate of his senatorial zone, he will continue because his people will always vote for him because of what he has done for his people.

he's done well for his people and will continue to do that. so why won't his people keep voting for him?
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Butterflyleo: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
scantee:
He has really done well for us and I can assure you he will beat anybody hands down from Awgu, Ojiriver , Anannri Senatorial...

He has done more than all the governors of Enugu state since 1999 combined together.

None of Enugu Governors remembers Awgu people, if not DSP nothing will be done in my area.

Oga u have our support 247/365

Do you know that His brother is in state assembly, His wife is Aninri LGA chairperson, His daughter is commissioner representing his LGA while his wife's elder brother is representing his federal house constituency?

This is why you ipobiand will never attain political relevance while you shout marginalization. Even your own people are marginalizing you and you say ,HE HAS YOUR SUPPORT 247/365.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by windwayltd: 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
YES ITS POSSIBLE JUST GIVE YOUR IGBO PEOPLE SOME LITTLE CHANGE AND THE WILL BE VOTING U. IGBO MAN CAN DRINK POISON FOR A LITTLE HAND TO HAND CASH angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

BUT FOR PRESIDENCY JUST FORGET IT

SAIBABA
PROUDLYBUHARIST

2 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Felixv: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
yet this same man is proposing single 6 yr terms for governors and presidents ---just like david mark the only thing ike is concerned about is looting --13m naira plus month and the recess allowance.......

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Misleading headline

He has done well

These old cargo men have no plans for u. They are greedy and stagnat in their thinking. Did u read his whole statement. How has his being in the senate sofar helped the youths. Only saraki seems to be intouch with the youths in a progressive way the rest are just out to buy ur senses/conscience with money. Old time Rogues
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by micflo28(m): 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
See him head like speed breaker. You want to turn here to Zimbabwe. We like mixing our soup from time to time till we get the best.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by ofuonyebi: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2018
fools die before their days ...because you have mumus whom you call constituency?

you have spent even the gloriuos years of your children in the senate....subtract, 21yrs from the age of ur children...shameless idiot

3 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by semyman: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Your constituency is daft, hence you can say this. They are ready to defend a creeminaal as they are most likely one

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by maofemi1: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2018
Your own senator don become chieftaincy title. Do you think it is only you that is in touch with the people?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Omooniya1: 2:52pm On Aug 31, 2018
No be lie oh because is ur family inheritance grin

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Anijay1212(m): 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Firefire:
Idiotic criminal.
But why, i thought he is your man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by classydamsel: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
W'enu weyrey

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Lordofthewest(m): 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
IkwereBuIgbo:

Foolish comment, how many presidents has your tribe produced in the history of this country, mention two and I will mention three Igbo past presidents.

Sometimes, I wonder if people like you are really true Nigerians.

Presidency my foot, as if they will give you a whole state forever for being president or your tribes living condition are more better than the Igbos.

Kiss the truth from Rrivers State.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Bizibi(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2018
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Anijay1212(m): 3:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you know that His brother is in state assembly, His wife is Aninri LGA chairperson, His daughter is commissioner representing his LGA while his wife's elder brother is representing his federal house constituency?

This is why you ipobiand will never attain political relevance while you shout marginalization. Even your own people are marginalizing you and you say ,HE HAS YOUR SUPPORT 247/365.

My brother do you mean this is happening right in their backyard?
I now know that their hatred for PMB is not due to his policies but pure mischief.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by scantee(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Please next time quote ur likes, stay of my comments.
Thanks
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by izovibration(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2018
Am a supporter of PDP but this statement is uncalled for. Very careless statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by ClassiqLegend(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
nero2face:
Ekweremadu ur Mad sad sad,
totally mad,him own even pass madness,look let me tell u madu or whatsoever dis is not PDP regim oo better mind urself if not wen buhari comes back i will report u

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Internet Fraudsters Jailed In Ogun / Rochas Okorocha: I Will Be President Of Nigeria, Mark My Words / Is Nigeria Really Unsafe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.