Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu (23480 Views)

I Am A Labour Man And I'll Remain A Labour Man- Patrick Eholor. / 'if I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ekweremadu / Photos Of Ike Ekweremadu's House Blocked By Armed Police In Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by MinCeteris: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ha ha ha. Igbos see una life.

They want to send Baba to Daura in 2019 while their mumu leader want to stay in the senate forever and die in the senate.

Send your self centered and mumu leader to his village first.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Rayd502(m): 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2018
See him trying to play God,forever indeed...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Banmeallday: 3:27pm On Aug 31, 2018
WHy Ndigbo support this thug is something else

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by IkwereBuIgbo(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Lordofthewest post=70781843][/quote]

I asked you to mention and you couldn't, so keep kweyt forever.
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by senatordave1(m): 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2018
His fate may also be the same with ezeulu in the book "arrow of God".he accuses buhari of partiality and nepotism but hes worse off.i see osita okechukwu or chime rigging him out.udi and ezeagu has more voters than aninri,oji and awgu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Butterflyleo: 3:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
Anijay1212:

My brother do you mean this is happening right in their backyard?
I now know that their hatred for PMB is not due to his policies but pure mischief.

That is the reality on ground. Their hatred for buhari is personal but they want to pass it on to everyone else.

They are busy impoverishing their people and blaming buhari is responsible so that their people will not look their way.

The more you look you less you see is their way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by RoaringLion11(f): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Continue then sebi na your papa heritance..idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by shineeye1: 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
If he was not a bush educated illiterate, we would have said he would remain in the senate for as long as his people wanted. Uncultured senator!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by JobmanNwapdp: 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
You have indeed paid your dues but with all due respect Sir............you will not remain there for ever because the youths you groomed are waiting.......I know you will do the right thing when the right time comes, though as things are now, we still need you there if you are not picked as a run mate for the incoming President.

Lizzysamuel:
From Zenithnaija.com

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has said he could remain in the senate for the rest of his life if he so wishes saying he's always in touch with his constituents, and could easily win elections.

He spoke on Thursday at Sheraton Hotel at a public dialogue organised by the #NotTooYoungToRun movement, a youth group that successfully lobbied for the passage of a new law that reduced the age of qualification for political office across the country.

“I’m in total touch with my people and that is why if I want to remain in senate forever, I will” Ekweremadu told young aspirants on the platform of PDP.
“PDP is not a home for urban politicians, for young people. If you want to participate in politics, you have to pay your dues and the best place to pay your dues is your local community. That is where we all started from. Don’t think you will go to the House of Reps or House of Assembly by running around Wadada Plaza, it’s not going to work” he said.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/if-i-want-ill-remain-in-the-senate-forever-ike-ekweremadu/

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by frankmoney(m): 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

So you of all people know of contextualization? cheesy

So you knew all along that context is important on issues? Wonders shall never end cheesy
thanks for telling him that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Anijay1212(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

That is the reality on ground. Their hatred for buhari is personal but they want to pass it on to everyone else.

They are busy impoverishing their people and blaming buhari is responsible so that their people will not look their way.

That is why our simple but courageous President will have my vote come 2019.

3 Likes

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by mfolarin(m): 4:26pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

So you of all people know of contextualization? cheesy

So you knew all along that context is important on issues? Wonders shall never end cheesy

The thing shock me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Counselor123: 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2018
House of Assembly members should have maximum of two terms. They wont do it because they are selfish

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by elmodee7(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
people of the flat. its obvious how they are manipulate. gullible pigs.

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by phase1: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
This is why IPOB have always told Biafrans to abandon these politicians to their fate. Nigerian politics make people mor0nic.

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Shukuakukobambi: 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

Do you know that His brother is in state assembly, His wife is Aninri LGA chairperson, His daughter is commissioner representing his LGA while his wife's elder brother is representing his federal house constituency?

This is why you ipobiand will never attain political relevance while you shout marginalization. Even your own people are marginalizing you and you say ,HE HAS YOUR SUPPORT 247/365.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ipob people. How will this one not become worse than Mugabe if they get their biafra? Even Bukola Saraki no do reach like this for kwara state. Upon all their rubbish chants of igbo enweghi eze. This one don pass ordinary eze e don become chi-eze cheesy

Ekweremadu should just get his own state as the sixth SE state. According to that guy you quoted, he has earned it cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by endy83: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ike,u mean the youth were watching u while u vomit this nonsense,u are suppose to be stone to death by saying that senate is ur inheritance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Butterflyleo: 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Ipob people. How will this one not become worse than Mugabe if they get their biafra? Even Bukola Saraki no do reach like this for kwara state. Upon all their rubbish chants of igbo enweghi eze. This one don pass ordinary eze e don become chi-eze cheesy

Ekweremadu should just get his own state as the sixth SE state. According to that guy you quoted, he has earned it cheesy

Lmao yes o he has earned it. grin

Reminds me of when Nnamdi kanu came out from nowhere and suddenly the same Igbos found him worthy enough to bow to him and kiss his feet while claiming other regions are slaves.

Makes me wonder why their brain works very well only on fraud related issues but on any other issue, it switches off including when their own is impoverishing and enslaving them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
nero2face:
Ekweremadu ur Mad sad sad,
We luv him like that
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2018
nero2face:
We luv him like that
nero2face:
We luv him like that
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by kurfbrown(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
meaning say senate na him papa property...

okeaoooooo....we dey look you with one eye because of this ur statement... God go bless u 'ike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by kurfbrown(m): 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Counselor123:
House of Assembly members should have maximum of two terms. They wont do it because they are selfish

how DAT one won take happen wen na dem be d main carcos
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by tasteofcash: 5:10pm On Aug 31, 2018
vedaxcool:
This is the best IPoB juwus rejected by Israel have to offer a crooked imbeciles!! That wants to restrict the tenure of governors and presidents but sees nothing wrong in perpetually being in the senate despite failing to advance the interest of his people. I laugh in Hebrew Aramaic at the foolishness of IPoB juwus rejected by Israel who can't figure their leaders have little interest in their progress. grin grin grin
dont stay in ur brown roof zone and conclude for us, u aint in his constituency
Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by yembet(f): 5:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
Why would you retired? Is the post not your inheritance? Even you die, your body should be left to rotten in one of the chambers
Can you imagine, these selfish , greedy men that, Nigeria is their personal property ?
With this running up and down, who has power over his or her life? Only God knows who is going to witness the next general, election.
Arrant nonsense!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by mycross1(m): 6:01pm On Aug 31, 2018
Lizzysamuel:
From Zenithnaija.com

Deputy Senate President, Ike Ekweremadu, has said he could remain in the senate for the rest of his life if he so wishes saying he's always in touch with his constituents, and could easily win elections.

He spoke on Thursday at Sheraton Hotel at a public dialogue organised by the #NotTooYoungToRun movement, a youth group that successfully lobbied for the passage of a new law that reduced the age of qualification for political office across the country.

“I’m in total touch with my people and that is why if I want to remain in senate forever, I will” Ekweremadu told young aspirants on the platform of PDP.
“PDP is not a home for urban politicians, for young people. If you want to participate in politics, you have to pay your dues and the best place to pay your dues is your local community. That is where we all started from. Don’t think you will go to the House of Reps or House of Assembly by running around Wadada Plaza, it’s not going to work” he said.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/if-i-want-ill-remain-in-the-senate-forever-ike-ekweremadu/

1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Penywise(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
I use to like this man

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by mechanics(m): 7:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Misleading headline

He has done well

So he deserves more than that

I recently visited North Korea last week and a family has been ruling over them for decades

Yet, his people aren't complaining

Nigerians should please be patient and contented

Our leaders are working out plans

Everything will be OK one day
It's the money that is attracting them, once they reduce their allowance, all of them will disappear from the Senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by mechanics(m): 7:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
He's day dreaming, very selfish politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Johnboom: 7:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
SolutionMee:
cheesy

Misleading headline

He has done well

So he deserves more than that

I recently visited North Korea last week and a family has been ruling over them for decades

Yet, his people aren't complaining

Nigerians should please be patient and contented

Our leaders are working out plans

Everything will be OK one day
yet he suggested that presidency should be reduced to one term.

1 Like

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by HealthyLivingNG: 7:19pm On Aug 31, 2018
The way some people talk in this country is just hilarious. Just look at what a grown man said.... No, not only forever, he will also be buried there when he dies because the country belongs to him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'If I Want, I'll Remain In The Senate Forever' - Ike Ekweremadu by Justinah4real(f): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
Butterflyleo:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

EFCC To Quiz Olisa Metuh Over N1.4billion Balance In Account / Court Stops Kano Assembly From Probing Ganduje / Why Buhari Made A U-turn On Legislators’ Jumbo Pay – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.