Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,810 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris (738 Views)

The Coolest Yoruba Girls On NL / Apostle Chris Omatsola On Sex Scandal: "We Made Over 10 Sex Videos" / Tamaratokoni Okpewho Reacts To Sex Video With Pastor Chris Omatsola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by coolestchris(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2018
from coolest Chris to borbrisky, you have stood out amongst the crowd I pray you get a wife that will love you the way you are

Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2018
Mad post form Mad man in honor of a mad man
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by Wasky101: 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2018
are you not the one that wants to be president? izzok
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by milemimi93(m): 1:02pm On Aug 31, 2018
JamaicanLove is NL Bobrisky. Hope he's not d one u are sendin bd wish to.
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by Nobody: 1:05pm On Aug 31, 2018
milemimi93:
JamaicanLove is NL Bobrisky. Hope he's not d one u are sendin bd wish to.

Psychopath
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by iamJ(m): 1:13pm On Aug 31, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Mad post from Mad man in honor of a mad man
haven't you seen the op big lips cheesy bobrisky tiny pencil will fit in perfectly, he is building his CV with all these ahead of his encounter with bobrisky
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by N0favors: 1:17pm On Aug 31, 2018
I knew op’s gone mad after seeing his obituary campaign posters

Laslas you go dey alright

Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by vizkiz: 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2018
Inyama.
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by Nobody: 1:22pm On Aug 31, 2018
Bob toh risky! cheesy
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by coolestchris(m): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2018
N0favors:

hmm you are a fan
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by coolestchris(m): 1:46pm On Aug 31, 2018
N0favors:

you are a fan
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by coolestchris(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
iamJ:
haven't you seen the op big lips cheesy bobrisky tiny pencil will fit in perfectly, he is building his CV with all these ahead of his encounter with bobrisky
are you normal
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by N0favors: 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
coolestchris:
you are a fan
Standing or Ceiling?
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by coolestchris(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Wasky101:
are you not the one that wants to be president? izzok
any problem
Re: Happy Birthday To Borbrisky From Coolest Chris by coolestchris(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2018
N0favors:
Standing or Ceiling?
all

(1) (Reply)

Why Men Will Always Ask You For Sex / A Girl Advising Ladies To Add Menses On Their Husband Stew If They Find Out He C / My Husband Has Changed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.