Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,684 members, 7,823,926 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

My Husband Has Changed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Has Changed (739 Views)

My Girlfriend Has Changed Totally / Look At What My Husband Has Done! / My Husband Has Sex With Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Has Changed by Strongsoul: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2018
Hello all.I been with my husband for.3 years.I am white he is Nigerian.I never felt that he loves me.He doesnt work because he doesnt have papers.I.provide for everything.He never gave me atention that i need.He many times makes me feel insecure..He makes fun of me.infront of his friends.He always talks bad about my white people..Now after 3 years he is tired of no having job and doing nothing.He changed for better.to me.Now he started treating me better and good and that is confusing me.Why he didnt treat me well from start??Is it because he is frustrated or now he treats me.good coz that is his only.option??
Re: My Husband Has Changed by emmie14: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2018
Remember he is Nigerian and we are in the era of change. Change is allowed.
Re: My Husband Has Changed by Observer2(m): 7:29pm On Dec 15, 2018
He should get his papers and work.
Re: My Husband Has Changed by Kidaholic(m): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2018
He wasn't treating you well, you complain Now he's treating you well and you are still complaining
Please, what do you really want? undecided

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Has Changed by MissRaine69(f): 7:40pm On Dec 15, 2018
Just because he is Nigerian and we are Nigerians does not mean we can explain all manner of Nigerian behaviour. Ask him he is right there is he not?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Husband Has Changed by MissRaine69(f): 7:41pm On Dec 15, 2018
Observer2:
He should get his papers and work.
Easier said than done....that’s why he is in that situation he is hoping.

(1) (Reply)

Was I Born Stupid / What Is The Difference Between Lust And Love / Angry Guy Raps His Girlfriend In A Hotel Bedroom Amateur Scene Covered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.