Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,452 members, 7,812,381 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Visited And Which Is Your Favorite And Worst - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States In Nigeria Have You Visited And Which Is Your Favorite And Worst (541 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? / How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States In Nigeria Have You Visited And Which Is Your Favorite And Worst by classc25(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys

I love travelling a lot but my love for travelling tripled after one of my friend told me she has visited 26 States in Nigeria. I have being to just 13 and of them all, I will love to visit plateau state( where I schooled: unijos) over and over again however taraba (where I did my NYSC) is a state I won't want to visit again. So travelers in the house how many state(s) have you visited and which one will you want to visit soon (favorite) and which will you not want to visit again (worst)
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Visited And Which Is Your Favorite And Worst by Donald95(m): 3:14pm On Aug 31, 2018
Have you visited Ibadan or Edo before?
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Visited And Which Is Your Favorite And Worst by MJBOLT: 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ogun,Edo,Delta,Bayelsa and Rivers
Delta is my favourite,Ogun is the worst I've visited so far
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Visited And Which Is Your Favorite And Worst by chiommy123(f): 3:47pm On Aug 31, 2018
Abia, IMO, porhacourt, Enugu,Akwa ibom Edo. Imo was best cos of the people I stayed with. Edo was worse maybe cos of fear
Re: How Many States In Nigeria Have You Visited And Which Is Your Favorite And Worst by classc25(f): 7:20pm On Aug 31, 2018
[quote author=Donald95 post=70782035]Have you visited Ibadan or Edo before? [/quote

I have visited Ibadan but I have not visited Edo. I have being too Kaduna, plateau, taraba, Benue, Nassarwa, kogi, Abuja, Zamfara, Adamawa, IMO, Anambra, Lagos and Ibadan

(1) (Reply)

Apart From Wakanow, Is There Any Other Website I Can Use? / "Jesus Help Me, It's Going Up" - Lady Cries During Her First Time On The Plane / Air Peace Loses Communications Manager To Motor Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.