Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:44 AM

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? (18523 Views)

How Many States Have You Visited In Nigeria? / Which States Have The Best Capital Cities In Nigeria? / Which Country Have You Visited In The Last Decade? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 3:23pm On Oct 06, 2023
Nigeria has 36 states, how many have u visited?

Am from the best state in Nigeria and that's Osun state ( IJESHA to be precised). There is no way you will call Ijesha without adding Thier Eulogising.

So my beautiful Nairalanders, permit me to hail my Ijesha people on nairaland

In pele o gbogbo eyin Ijesha,
Ijesha omo owa, omo ekun, omo bokun remi,
Ijesha tio je obi oju loro, omo du apona da,
Ijesha omo eleni ate iika, Omo eleni ewele.
Omo olobi kan wowotiriwo, omo olobikan wowotiriwo,
Eyi tofe teni awo seru eni, eyi tio fe teni awo sinu igbo,
Omo Ogedengbe, agbogun gboro, adi pon pon l’oju ogun,
Edumare bawa da ilu Ijesha si o
Aase.

I have visited every other state in South West, they are like second home to me. Oyo, Ogun ekiti, Ondo, and Lagos state.

In South South, I have visited Edo, Bayelsa Delta, Rivers and Akwa Ibom

In South East, I have visited Abia Enugu, Anambra, IMO

In Northern side, I have visited Kogi, Kwara and Abuja

But the state I love most apart from my state is Akwa Ibom.

I served in Akwa Ibom and I can tell you that Akwa Ibom is the best state in southern part of Nigeria.

So my dear Nairalanders, tell us the state you have visited in Nigeria and the one u prefer most.

God bless Nigeria
obembet

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Wujio: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2023
Abuja try

8 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 3:34pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wujio:
Abuja try

I didn't stay much in Abuja but I will like you to visit Akwa Ibom.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by TinubuThief: 3:40pm On Oct 06, 2023
sad
I have visited
Lagos
Ogun
Abuja
Jos
Bauchi
Kaduna
Logo
Benue
Enugu
Anambra
Edo
Nasarawa and
Delta State

But I prefer Enugu because of its weather. Most especially Nsukka weather.
With or without cream, your skin will just be shining and glowing like a new born baby.....Ask any UNN student

138 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Treasure17(m): 3:45pm On Oct 06, 2023
Have been to four states and I think I prefer Kwara, Ilorin precisely.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by TinubuThief: 3:46pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wujio:
Abuja try
I am currently living in Abuja. Abuja weather na hell jare

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 3:52pm On Oct 06, 2023
TinubuThief:
sad
I have visited
Lagos
Ogun
Abuja
Jos
Bauchi
Kaduna
Logo
Benue
Enugu
Anambra
Edo
Nasarawa and
Delta State

But I prefer Enugu because of its weather. Most especially Nsukka weather.
With or without cream, your skin will just be shining and glowing like a new born baby.....Ask any UNN student

My dear I didn't stay my in Enugu but I will.like you to visit Akwa Ibom, not the city area o..

All this villages, there is life there

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Wujio: 3:54pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

I didn't stay much in Abuja but I will like you to visit Akwa Ibom.

Ofcourse. For serenity and its nature ill be spending time in Akwa Ibom and Cross River next year

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by TinubuThief: 3:56pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

My dear I didn't stay my in Enugu but I will.like you to visit Akwa Ibom, not the city area o..

All this villages, there is life there
Yea. I heard that too. That Akwa Ibom is very nice

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 3:57pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wujio:

Ofcourse. For serenity and its nature ill be spending time in Akwa Ibom and Cross River next year

I love state that have those local villages, u will enjoy good light, better soup ( I mean real vegetable) I don't know if you have tasted abakaliki rice before... I mean the real one not.the refill one o... My dear, life dey those villages

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Wujio: 3:58pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

I love state that have those local villages, u will enjoy good light, better soup ( I mean real vegetable) I don't know if you have tasted abakaliki rice before... I mean the real one not.the refill one o... My dear, life dey those villages

Smiles. When I visit states, the villages are my targets. 90% of Nigerians dont know villages have deep sweet live hidden in them

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by obembet(f): 4:05pm On Oct 06, 2023
Wujio:

Smiles. When I visit states, the villages are my targets. 90% of Nigerians dont know villages have deep sweet live hidden in them

U will like women too, I believe that's Why u prefer those villages... Just don't give them bele grin

Nlfpmod

49 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by JealousCobra(m): 4:11pm On Oct 06, 2023
Imo state still dey my mind thou I left the place 2005 🕶️

11 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Wujio: 4:13pm On Oct 06, 2023
obembet:

U will like women too, I believe that's Why u prefer those villages... Just don't give them bele grin

Nlfpmod

Thats where you all miss it. There's hardly the abundance of village girls to see easily in villages. They all travel to relatives place.i have been to so many villages and have noticed a severe lack of youths and even ladies

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by neolboy(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
18 states.
LAGOS, OGUN, OYO, OSUN, ONDO, EKITI, EDO, DELTA, BAYELSA, RIVERS, ANAMBRA, IMO, ENUGU, KOGI, MINNA, FCT, NASARAWA, BENUE
I enjoyed Port Harcourt the most

23 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by BrokenCondom: 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Well the guy behind this handle is an old nairaland member, who "Wasere" always. Those who remember that siggy know the user behind that moniker is a gulliver, MC oluomo brother, always on the road like an agbero. He was always in problems with Traffic officers because of one road rage or the other. VIO palava to FRSC and so on. Unfortunately, he's only been to 30 Nigeria states.

Niger state is a nice state sha, but the almajiris there no send your papa if dem dey hungry.

8 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by TotoGame(m): 4:48pm On Oct 06, 2023
Up to 16 states or more, Anambra, Enugu, abia, Kaduna, adamawa, taraba, Abuja, Niger state, nassarawa, benue, lagos, oyo, delta, plateau state, kano

I love Anambra my home state, Kaduna my second home, Enugu and Abuja cus of it's serene environment, Plateau (Jos) cus of it's cool weather....Oyo is still rusty the last time I checked.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Wisereborn: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Jos get good roads abeg

Akwa-Ibom - cleanliness

Enugu - serenity

Abia - industries

Ogun - education

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by jamalnation(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
hmmm
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Aphrygian(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
1. All southwestern states
2. All southsouth states except cross river
3. Kwara only northern state
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Offpoint1: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
The only state I've not visited is Borno.

If not for religious madness, North is the best part of Nigeria.

The Hausas/Northerners are the most simple and honest people on the planet.

I enjoyed the vast open land, I hated their extreme weather conditions, and as for food, I'm intolerance to other cultures food. I've never tasted any food outside my culture.

As for the other parts of Nigeria, I don't want to say much...

Nigeria is a beautiful country, and it's naturally blessed.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by bigt2(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
From Oyo,
Ive been to Ogun,
Osun,
Ondo,
Kwara,
Edo,
Rivers,
Lagos and
Niger States respectively and the
FCT Abuja.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by 21NAUGHTYUTY(m): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lagos alone and I didn't enjoy it to be honest... Them wan use overcrowding finish me

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Johnduke525: 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2023
3 state so far, my favorite is Abuja

9 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by rex21: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
I live in delta state

I'v visited imo state
Edo state (school)
Lagos state
Ogun state (NYSC)
Anambra state (origin)
Niger state
Abuja

Delta state has been and is still the best state for me. Things plenty to like about Delta state. They have their own wahala though.

16 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Sirchiboy: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Delta.
Enugu.
Imo
Edo.
Rivers.
Anambra

Rivers is the best because of easy access with their varieties of ukwu

10 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by SouthSouth1914: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
SKT
AbJ
LAG
PHC
BY
DT
Akwa IBOM
EDO

Delta State is stands out because the people are very accommodating, good food and friendly.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by Urheadmaster(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Lagos Nigeria

Abuja

Edo state

Kaduna state

Benue state

Nasarrawa I enjoyed the state the most

5 Likes

Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by FactBoyz: 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
grin
Re: How Many States Have You Visited in Nigeria And Which State Did You Enjoy Most? by spy24(m): 4:50pm On Oct 06, 2023
Born in Delta
Live in Lagos
Schooled in Edo
Been to
Oyo
osun
Ogun
Akwa Ibom

The one I enjoyed most is Akwa Ibom...

It's such a different clime from the Nigeria you know.. it's like you are in another african country

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Travelling To China / Lithuania Visa / United Nigeria Airlines Gives Free Tickets To Mark Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.