Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

I Really Need Help Please... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Really Need Help Please... (426 Views)

6 Things That Sum Up What Guys Really Need In A Relationship But Never Ask For / I Really Do Need A Man In My Life / I'm A Young Female With A Good Job, Do I Really Have To Settle For Less? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Really Need Help Please... by Toreddo3679(m): 3:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
please i need help on how to woo a lady, i can walk up to a lady but lack the words to say to her.
Re: I Really Need Help Please... by kaema: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2018
Just find a way to get her number then you can just chat her up
Re: I Really Need Help Please... by Toreddo3679(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
A've done that before but when ever we meet i lack the words to say to her...
Sincerely i need help
Re: I Really Need Help Please... by Toreddo3679(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2018
kaema:
Sincerely i need help
Re: I Really Need Help Please... by Bluezy13(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
Hmmm...
Re: I Really Need Help Please... by kaema: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2018
Toreddo3679:

Sincerely i need help

Do you have male friends? Moving with friends helps to boost your confidence..and also you get to learn from them too. But in all you just have to be yourself you don't have to just jump into talking about the relationship..try talking about other stuffs. Maybe you could talk about movies, stories or just something else..just start a conversation and keep it going..At the end of it all, girls don't bite. You'll either get a yes or No

1 Like

Re: I Really Need Help Please... by yorubakid: 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
Most people who can't woo ladies are suffering from low self esteem and also having the fear of rejection from ladies..Before you can woo ladies,you need to do away with low self esteem and then see ladies as normal human beings who don't bite.. Dress good and look nice, You can start by making friends with your female neighbors..Learn how to associate with them,once you get comfortable talking and socializing with them then you can talk of wooing female strangers..Stop holding girls in high esteem,they are meant to be under your control as a man.If you woo them and they reject you,it won't stop you from being a man.The truth is that you will get better with time and practice,Go out there and talk to girls.It mustn't always be about relationship talks,you can start by asking them questions or even complimenting their looks.Thats the little I can say for now.

(1) (Reply)

Win Your Girl's Heart With These True Love Quotes / 20 Things You Shouldn’t Say To A Lady On Your 1st Date / The Cream Came Recommended By A Friend Who Had Achieved Amazing Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.