Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,286 members, 7,815,483 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:08 PM

Scared Of Calories On Fried Food? Checkout How To Eat Your Cake And Have It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Scared Of Calories On Fried Food? Checkout How To Eat Your Cake And Have It (447 Views)

After Being Single For Soo Long, Im Now Scared Of Getting Married. Please Help!! / I'm Scared Of Marrying Her / I’m Pregnant For My Sister's Brother-In-Law. I’m Scared To Tell My Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Scared Of Calories On Fried Food? Checkout How To Eat Your Cake And Have It by robedu: 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2018
I know a lot of people have totally avoided eating fried foods cos of the high content of calories,
but I am here to tell you today that you can eat your cake and have it with Air fryer.

Find out how to cut down on the calories intake in fried food today on Momma

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-khx6SBsURw
Re: Scared Of Calories On Fried Food? Checkout How To Eat Your Cake And Have It by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
Got it. Best french fries ever.
Re: Scared Of Calories On Fried Food? Checkout How To Eat Your Cake And Have It by robedu: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2018
Enjoy your life smiley grin grin grin
Mindfulness:
Got it. Best french fries ever.

(1) (Reply)

Woman Claims Her Possessed Doll Attacked Her Boyfriend Due To Jealousy (video) / 'Children Should Bear The Name Of The Mother Not The Father' - Sugabelly Tweets / Good People Of Nigeria... Please! Please!! Please! !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.