Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,098 members, 7,849,429 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos (35156 Views)

Two Immigration Officers Wow In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man And His Fiancee Dance 'Shaku Shaku', Do The Doggy Pose In Pre-Wedding Photos / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by MooreJozo(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2018
lol
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Dollabiz: 8:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Oh
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Benekruku(m): 8:53am On Sep 01, 2018
Need to settle down this year.

Edo people keep tying me down saying unless I marry from Edo. I will never find a wife
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Sinach0191(m): 8:55am On Sep 01, 2018
I really don't understand what pre wedding photo is about.

the second photo though
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by olayincar(m): 8:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:
I'm still waiting for a couple that'll do pre-wedding photo unclad in bed. .

Lol... Maybe it will be yours
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Mayowa1056(m): 9:01am On Sep 01, 2018
youngsahito:
you welcome, can we start preparing our own pre wedding pics...smiley
.... wink[quote author=youngsahito post=70791552]you welcome, can we start preparing our own pre wedding pics...smiley[/quote
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by HealthyLivingNG: 9:05am On Sep 01, 2018
Ooook... This is beautiful. Simple and meaningful
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Caseless: 9:28am On Sep 01, 2018
He's about to get married to a lesbian.
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by lebete3000: 9:32am On Sep 01, 2018
Nobodys:
.. The second pic, the man is lost in that ass..... grin.....

Beautiful couple...

He'll find himself once he spills d junk in the trunk...nothing they there, na shít full am...
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by charityexplicit(f): 9:34am On Sep 01, 2018
Gadzy, congratulations in advance. So happy for u.
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Eponyeeboz: 10:06am On Sep 01, 2018
Caseless:
He's about to get married to a lesbian.

Unfortunately, he doesn't know it yet.
https://www.nairaland.com/1892043/girls-wear-ankle-chain
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Caseless: 10:09am On Sep 01, 2018
Eponyeeboz:

Unfortunately, he doesn't know it yet.
https://www.nairaland.com/1892043/girls-wear-ankle-chain
he's in trouble.
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Uwem2009(m): 10:14am On Sep 01, 2018
If only pre wedding was directly proportional to Long lasting marriages. Not to see a beautiful pre wedding photo today with all smiles and before you say Jack Robinson they are already filing for divorce. undecided
Anyway Congrats to the couple.
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Joystark(f): 10:18am On Sep 01, 2018
Cute much
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Donjazzy12(m): 10:56am On Sep 01, 2018
FlirtyGist:
Nigerian man gives his wife to be training in military exercises. Take it easy, punish her small small, if soldier catch you! Lol

See more here >>> http://gistmore.com/lovely-pre-wedding-photos-man-give-fiancee-training-military-exercises
The supposed fiance is a hardcore lesbian! See her leg chain! She is probably more interested in the mans sisters and mum than the idiot. Foolish men everywhere! Marry a lesbian, marry heartache!

1 Like

Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by leonard002(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2018
Wow. cute couple
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by buchilino(m): 11:23am On Sep 01, 2018
I PITY ALL THESE PPLE DAT LOVE ADVERTISING DER HAPPINESS ON SOCIAL MEDIA.
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by justtoodark: 11:38am On Sep 01, 2018
nairaland is very boring today......

chaii....
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by sweetilicious(f): 12:38pm On Sep 01, 2018
Beautiful
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by kushercain: 1:09pm On Sep 01, 2018
DAramis:
The chain on her right leg... Hmmm... If you know you know.

1 Like

Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by MamaKs: 1:49pm On Sep 01, 2018
I am yet to understand the motive behind all these pre-wedding pictures. angry
Re: Man Trains His Fiancee During Exercise In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 01, 2018
Nobodys:
.. The second pic, the man is lost in that ass..... grin.....

Beautiful couple...
the azz is well shaped frm d position iyam looking at it cheesy.lucky dude

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. / Ramsey Nouah Talks About His Wife, 3 Children And 16 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.