Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,376 members, 7,815,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. (35109 Views)

The Kind Of Women Men Should Run Away From / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 5:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
I want to share "MY OPINION" on a very sensitive and controversial issue as regards the types of ladies we have and the kind of guys that is best suited for them.

There is no specific formula for a relationship to be a great one and any man can meet and fall in love with any lady and have a great union together regardless of age or status but nevertheless i have come to realize that what i am about to write holds true in most cases and i promise you all that this will be a revealing as well as thought provoking piece.

I present to you 7 types of ladies and the kind of men that will be most ideal for them to go into a purposeful relationship with...

[size=13pt]1.The Teenage/adolescent ladies and undergraduates: [/size]Many ladies at this stage of their lives tend to mingle and fall in love with guys of same age group like an 18 year old lady falling in love with a fellow teenager or a guy of a very close age gap...Many female undergraduates also tend to get involved in school romance with guys of same academic level or maybe just a year or two ahead of them.

Yes in few cases the ladies in question might just be fortunate enough to grow older together and end up marrying the guy but the truth is that the guys who are most ideal for teenage or adolescent ladies are men of wide age gap say from 6 yrs and above as these set of guys will appreciate these ladies more unlike their age mates or guys with just a year or two older.This may not make sense until these ladies find themselves at age 26 while the guy at age 28 will still be playing around and does not even know what he wants.

[size=13pt]2.:Ladies in their mid or late twenties [/size] Ladies in this category needs no sooth sayer to know that they should try to look away from guys in their 20s if they really want a purposeful affair.Yes yes we know that some guys are very well focused in their 20s especially late 20s but lets not fool each other..7 out of 10 guys in their 20s don't even understand a jack about commitment so why give yourself avoidable heartache falling in love with guys who are far from ready to commit themselves in matrimony? Guys in their 30s are best suited for ladies in this category.

[size=13pt]3.Ladies in their early 30s: [/size] If you are a lady who for one reason or the other finds herself unmarried in this age category please calm down and remove your mind from guys of very close age gap even in the 30s because most guys in their early 30s still have eyes for the twenty something ladies but we still have some guys in their late 30s who are very cool with ladies in their early 30s so a 30 or 32 year old lady should expect more appreciation from unmarried guys in their late 30s as well as male divorcées or widowers as they will not only desire these ladies in early 30s but will also appreciate them deeply unlike guys of very close age gap while guys of younger ages should be avoided like plague if you can because most times,they are only interested in playing you and moving on.

[size=13pt]4.Ladies in their late 30s and early 40s: [/size]We all know that 7 out of 10 guys in this age brackets must have been in one form of committed affair at a point in their life before attaining this age bracket so apparently most guys in their late 30s or early 40s are either widowers or divorcées which simply means that the guys that will naturally be most suited for ladies in this category are either divorcées,widowers or you just might meet with very few ones who have never been married before.

[size=13pt]5.The unmarried single mum: [/size] Well i believe this is a rather daisy situation as many hot single mums still find themselves in the hands of hot young never married guys who sincerely desire them but lets be frank with each other..It is not so easy for an unmarried single mum to see a never married single guy to really desire her and want her as a wife except she is very fortunate so my advice is for ladies in this category to look in the direction of single guys who are also baby daddies. The widowers with children,the male divorcée with children will be most suited for an unmarried single mum.

[size=13pt]6.Female divorcées: [/size]If you are a lady divorcée without a child and still very much young then you just might be fortunate to meet a never married man who will sincerely want and appreciate you but if children are involved them your best bet will be a fellow male divorcée with children or a married man who will not mind to have you as an extra wife.

[size=13pt]7.The widowed: [/size] This depends on the age of the lady but any widow with children and in here 30s may find solace more in a fellow widower with children,a make divorcée with children or a married man.

I know this piece may not make sense to some people but those who reason deep might just see the truth in it but as i wrote earlier on,
IT REMAINS MY OPINION.

52 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
Waiting wink wink
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 6:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
Yeah
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by misspicy(f): 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
space booked cool

modified***

thread eventually made FP?
toks2008 come and see

We all deserve good things of life,and having one condition or been at an age grade does not stop that fact....

stfuareyouGod thread has made FP,come and modify grin

2 Likes

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
Toks2008:

lol thanks,,typo error i guess..ede alawo funfun o easy you know...you may have to modify your post sha when i put the main content make people no dey confuse when reading these comments...thanks omoluabi
you should also modify my post that you quoted wink
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 6:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
you should also modify my post that you quoted wink

ok

1 Like

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Nobody: 6:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
Wait,is this the latest style

Huhshockedshocked
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 9:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
misspicy:
space booked cool

lol!
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Omotayor123(f): 9:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
OP hope tried. Point*5 is harsh Haba! Wetin single mom do you embarassed
I have seen countless single mum married to a never married man provided she only has one child ooo.

I even have one single mom getting married this Saturday to a never married handsome dude grin

9 Likes

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by wrongnumber: 10:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
I dey always gbadun your thread walahi. Carry on bros.
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Adasun(m): 10:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op e don finish
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adasun:
Op e don finish

oku ni ibon ro
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 10:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adasun:
Op e don finish

Yes e don pinish
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Adaeze003(f): 10:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
Na wa oh.... buh then, this is just what you scribbled out of boredom and probably disdain or to spite someone?

Because in reality, guys in their early 30z marry girls in their 30z(sometimes older) and should I talk about both in late 20z range?

But let me ask, how many weddings have you attended since January? Just check, the wide age gap is no longer a trend.

Oh and teens should date teens and not some older pervert that'll turn them to sex tools(yes, I know teens might have sex on their own but at least, it'll be mutual) better still, they should be more focused on their education(if they'll listen)...

*off topic* is it just me or is the way people talk about marriage these days really off-putting?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 10:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Adaeze003:
Na wa oh.... buh then, this is just what you scribbled out of boredom and probably disdain or to spite someone?

Because in reality, guys in their early 30z marry girls in their 30z(sometimes older) and should I talk about both in late 20z range?

But let me ask, how many weddings have you attended since January? Just check, the wide age gap is no longer a trend.

Oh and teens should date teens and not some older pervert that'll turn them to sex tools(yes, I know teens might have sex on their own but at least, it'll be mutual) better still, they should be more focused on their education(if they'll listen)...

*off topic* is it just me or is the way people talk about marriage these days really off-putting?

Why you dey fight yourself?

I have always reiterated that one of the best test of a sound IQ is respecting other people's opinion without getting offended or unduly rude expecially when you are not directly insulted.

So please take a good chill pill and a cold glass of water..i just stated my opinion while i also clearly stated all you wrote in my fist two paragraphs abi you no read am?

Which one be bordom,disdaine,spite on top this matter when i was just catching fun enjoying my freelance writing thingy...wahala dey...smh

16 Likes

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Adaeze003(f): 9:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Toks2008:

I have always reiterated that one of the best test of a sound IQ is respecting other people's opinion without getting offended or unduly rude expecially when you are not directly insulted.

So please take a good chill pill and a cold glass of water..i just stated my opinion while i also clearly stated all you wrote in my fist two paragraphs abi you no read am?

Which one be bordom,disdaine,spite on top this matter when i was just catching fun enjoying my freelance writing thingy...wahala dey...smh

But one better test of IQ is reading and more importantly, understanding cheesy. I'm sure you saw the words "probably" and "or" in my first paragraph?

I respect people's opinion but I'm just wondering why your's mostly revolve women and how they ought to live their lives when you're not even a woman

20 Likes

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Rucheen(m): 9:31am On Nov 26, 2015
Hmm; your opinion

1 Like

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 9:58am On Nov 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

But one better test of IQ is reading and more importantly, understanding cheesy. I'm sure you saw the words "probably" and "or" in my first paragraph?

I respect people's opinion but I'm just wondering why your's mostly revolve women and how they ought to live their lives when you're not even a woman

LOBATAN!

Aburo relax,i am a man and most of the things i write are on women IN RELATION TO MEN shey you get and trust me,its totally up to you to accept my stance or reject it because apparently, most of my write ups are too deep and matured for young minds to decipher.

Do have a great day dearie...Gd morning.

7 Likes

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP hope tried. Point*5 is harsh Haba! Wetin single mom do you embarassed
I have seen countless single mum married to a never married man provided she only has one child ooo.

I even have one single mom getting married this Saturday to a never married handsome dude grin

lol....i have absolutely nothing against a single mum of one child max and expecially if she is the hot type as clearly stated above..infact single mums most times are better lovers...but nevertheles,its not an easy thing for a single mum whether hot or super sexy to see a never married no child dude marry her...but they easily get attractions from fellow single baby daddies,male divorcees widowers or even married men as these set of guys appreciate them more.

1 Like

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Adaeze003(f): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2015
Toks2008:

LOBATAN!

Aburo relax,i am a man and most of the things i write are on women IN RELATION TO MEN shey you get and trust me,its totally up to you to accept my stance or reject it because apparently, most of my write ups are too deep and matured for young minds to decipher.

Do have a great day dearie...Gd morning.

Nope... I aint getting dissuaded by the "dearie" I knew you were gon pull the age card... for some reason(probably ego), you think because you are older, we smallies should swallow your opinion hook line and sinker and probably take them as the "reality" of life as we know it but I won't. Why? your posts often have this tone that belittles women although subtle.

Btw, won't it do the nl community a barrel of good if you focus on men in relation to women instead

#justsaying... have a wonderful evening...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Raalsalghul: 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
Toks2008:

Toks my man, I would advice you to ignore this one-she sounds frustrated!

4 Likes

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Adaeze003:

Nope... I aint getting dissuaded by the "dearie" I knew you were gon pull the age card... for some reason(probably ego), you think because you are older, we smallies should swallow your opinion hook line and sinker and probably take them as the "reality" of life as we know it but I won't. Why? your posts often has this tone that belittles women although subtle.

Btw, won't it do the nl community a barrel of good if you focus on men in relation to women instead

Age and maturity of mind are totally different..but anyways,Motigbo..oda ro

1 Like

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Cherlene(f): 11:37pm On Nov 26, 2015
Toks2008:
Different types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men best suited for them.

I want to share "MY OPINION" on a very sensitive and controversial issue as regards the types of ladies we have and the kind of guys that is best suited for them.

There is no specific formula for a relationship to be a great one and any man can meet and fall in love with any lady and have a great union together but nevertheless i have come to realize that what i am about to write holds true in most cases and i promise you all that this will be a revealing as well as thought provoking piece.

I present to you 7 types of ladies and the kind of men that will be most ideal for them to go into a purposeful relationship with...

[size=13pt]5.The unmarried single mum: [/size] Well i believe this is a rather daisy situation as many hot single mums still find themselves in the hands of hot young never married guys who sincerely desire them but lets be frank with each other..It is not so easy for an unmarried single mum to see a never married single guy to really desire her and want her as a wife except she is very fortunate so my advice is for ladies in this category to look in the direction of single guys who are also baby daddies. The widowers with children,the male divorcée with children will be most suited for an unmarried single mum.

I know this piece may not make sense to some people but those who reason deep might just see the truth in it but as i wrote earlier on,IT REMAINS MY OPINION.

Evening

At bolded shocked

Cherlene
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Nobody: 5:44am On Nov 27, 2015
lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by zoom007: 6:33am On Nov 27, 2015
Adaeze003:

Nope... I aint getting dissuaded by the "dearie" I knew you were gon pull the age card... for some reason(probably ego), you think because you are older, we smallies should swallow your opinion hook line and sinker and probably take them as the "reality" of life as we know it but I won't. Why? your posts often has this tone that belittles women although subtle.

nonsense only a nigerian feminist will want a man to pay 1m for dowry and still demand equality.

4 Likes

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Adaeze003(f): 11:27am On Nov 27, 2015
zoom007:

nonsense only a nigerian feminist will want a man to pay 1m for dowry and still demand equality.

Oh... hi... by "Nigerian feminist" you mean me?? I'm Nigerian but not a feminist and I'm actually anti-brideprice...

What I'm saying in essence is, get your facts straight or remain quiet... cheers!

2 Likes

Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Evening
At bolded shocked
Cherlene

kilagbe kileju?
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Cherlene(f): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2015
Toks2008:

kilagbe kileju?

Sorry??

@ ssoftapple, Kindly translate

Cherlene
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Nobody: 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2015
Cherlene:

Sorry??
@ ssoftapple, Kindly translate
Cherlene
lol it means nting, dat guy is typing anyhow
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Cherlene(f): 9:20pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:

shocked
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by Toks2008(m): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
ssoftapple:

Lobatan
Re: 7 types Of Ladies And The kind Of Men most ideal for them. by 24lolade(m): 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2015

Gathering facts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Who Slept With 7 Friends & 2 Sisters Exposed On Facebook / What's Your Definition Of A Broke Guy Or Lady? / How Do I Deal With This Type Of Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.