Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,181 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! (10768 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / 'You Tie Smelly Wrapper, Smelly Vagina, Yet Want Doggie Style From Your Husband' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by NoToPile: 9:38pm On Aug 31, 2018
grin grin grin

All these palava on top sex

Sebi it's when you see the stuff you will say it's slacked.

Abeg go and reconcile with your wife joor. angry

Only God knows how you explained the slackness matter to her.

I stopped taking you serious when you called her 'this ungrateful woman' you also called her miserable too abi.

13 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
Madam this talk is getting old. But even if this is the case, a man should suffer because of the way God made him? Never will I leave my wife because of a situation that I know can be fixed hence me trying to find a solution. I finally addressed it to her and what did I get in return? Attitude and disrespect. I have helped my wife in so many ways, that I do not want to go into detail because I did this out of the love I have for her. I’m not innocent and I’m a human being and have been as transparent as possible, but please respect the fact that I’m asking for genuine advice and your insults are very unnecessary. Thanks.

I think both of you are to blame here.

How would you feel if your wife sat you down one evening and showed you a cream she bought for you and told you that your "staff of glory" is too small?

Exactly! I think you put the cart before the horse. Whatever sexual frustrations you are having should be discussed with her first and both of you should arrive at the solution together.

On the other hand please permit me to say that your wife is quite silly for her childish response and packing out of the house.

It's infinitely more difficult for a single mother to get remarried than for a divorced man.

It would ultimately be easy for you to move on with your life and look for a more respectful and younger lady with a tighter hole.

But I'd advice you for the sake of that child try to mend fences with your wife.

If she shuns your attempts at reconciliation then leave her be and watch as she eventually comes back to beg you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by greatgod2012(f): 10:08pm On Aug 31, 2018
I remember your previous thread quite well and how you kept emphasising how sensitive your wife is, hence, your fear of discussing the sensitive matter with her.

Alright, I think personally, I won't blame or judge any of you because I think what you did was right, at least, for a healthy marriage, but I'm afraid of the illness you adopted in addressing the matter which might made her behave the way she did.

Let's start from here, do you want your wife back? If yes, believe me, it's possible. But. let's start from here first.

9 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by GreatDad19: 10:16pm On Aug 31, 2018
greatgod2012:
I remember your previous thread quite well and how you kept emphasising how sensitive your wife is, hence, your fear of discussing the sensitive matter with her.

Alright, I think personally, I won't blame or judge any of you because I think what you did was right, at least, for a healthy marriage, but I'm afraid of the illness you adopted in addressing the matter which might made her behave the way she did.

Let's start from here, do you want your wife back? If yes, believe me, it's possible. But. let's start from here first.
All I want is peace. I’ve not had peace of mind for a very long time. If my wife can come back to me and give me peace I’ll be a happy man as I still love her very much despite everything.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by GreatDad19: 10:18pm On Aug 31, 2018
Thank you to all the advice. I have read every contribution both negative and positive and will take something from everyone . I’m still open to hear more advice, thank you !!
Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Adesuwag(m): 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
Ioannes:

I think both of you are to blame here.

How would you feel if your wife sat you down one evening and showed you a cream she bought for you and told you that your "staff of glory" is too small?

Exactly! I think you put the cart before the horse. Whatever sexual frustrations you are having should be discussed with her first and both of you should arrive at the solution together.

On the other hand please permit me to say that your wife is quite silly for her childish response and packing out of the house.

It's infinitely more difficult for a single mother to get remarried than for a divorced man.

It would ultimately be easy for you to move on with your life and look for a more respectful and younger lady with a tighter hole.

But I'd advice you for the sake of that child try to mend fences with your wife.

If she shuns your attempts at reconciliation then leave her be and watch as she eventually comes back to beg you.
you must be living in the yesteryear!

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by crackhaus: 10:56pm On Aug 31, 2018
keepingmum:

Oga welldone, u have successfully broken ur home nd deprived ur daughter the experience of been raised by both biological parents in a loving home.
Now the next step to take as per your question is this dt 18yr old fargin with a tight ponyor that ur blokos will enter and be snug like the body hug all those makos dancers used to wear, ehen, go and bring her to ur house and gbensh her to ur satisfaction......infact marry her and gv her belle then discard her once she gives birth bco her ponyor will also become slack- if not after 1, definitely after 2 children - then repeat thr cycle again till u marry a woman who cant gv birth naturally you hear??

And as for ur first wife, if she stumbles on this thread, i will advise she gets herself REAL man!!! Someone with huge, meaty blokos, full of veins so dt irrespective of the number of children she has there would be no complaints

Finally, single ladies, learn from this op, if you are dating a man with a small blokos, runnnnnnnnnnn. Forget all that size doesnt matter talk, size MATTERS!! Its only men with small blokos dt cosign to that phrase. When you start having children you ll understand that size matters
I thought child birth didn't affect vag1na size. It does?
Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by DukeNija(m): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2018
keepingmum:

Oga welldone, u have successfully broken ur home nd deprived ur daughter the experience of been raised by both biological parents in a loving home.
Now the next step to take as per your question is this dt 18yr old fargin with a tight ponyor that ur blokos will enter and be snug like the body hug all those makos dancers used to wear, ehen, go and bring her to ur house and gbensh her to ur satisfaction......infact marry her and gv her belle then discard her once she gives birth bco her ponyor will also become slack- if not after 1, definitely after 2 children - then repeat thr cycle again till u marry a woman who cant gv birth naturally you hear??

And as for ur first wife, if she stumbles on this thread, i will advise she gets herself REAL man!!! Someone with huge, meaty blokos, full of veins so dt irrespective of the number of children she has there would be no complaints

Finally, single ladies, learn from this op, if you are dating a man with a small blokos, runnnnnnnnnnn. Forget all that size doesnt matter talk, size MATTERS!! Its only men with small blokos dt cosign to that phrase. When you start having children you ll understand that size matters

Are you 12? Cos you have a lot of growing up to do.

4 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by crackhaus: 11:04pm On Aug 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
Hello nlanders

This is an update to my old thread from last month https://www.nairaland.com/4647838/wifes-vagina-loose-please

I experienced some negative feedback but was able to receive help from a generous lady who sent me a pm and advised me on what to do. I ended up buying what this said lady suggested for my wife and I thought at this point maybe this issue would be solved. Despite me avoiding this situation for years, I finally decided to address it after frustration.

After purchasing this item, I sat down with my wife in the calmest way possible to explain how I’ve not been satisfied sexually due to her giving birth. I explained to her that I felt her vagina had loosened after the birth of our child and I handed over the product that I had bought for her. My wife stayed silent all throughout the time I spoke to her. When I finished talking she gave me a very nasty look and left the room without saying a word and also eased as she left. Since that day I have been living in pure misery.

My wife has refused to sleep in the same bed with me, she has deprived me of sex. She barely cooks. Every time I try to talk to her, she shuts me or up or she doesn’t respond. She’s constantly on her phone talking to one friend or the other. Completely disrespecting me in my own house. Yesterday night was the last straw and we got into a heated fight. She compared me to one of her ex’s and claimed that it was a mistake that she married me. I ended up calling her all sorts of names and told her to leave my house. I called her mother, and she was begging on her behalf but I’m no longer tolerating her nasty behaviour. It was God that stopped me from slapping her yesterday, because I’ve never been insulted like that all my life. This morning she’s packed her stuff and she has left with our daughter.
At this point I’m falling out of love with this ungrateful woman. Since the birth of our child it’s been hell and I’ve tried my best. At this point I don’t know if I should just leave my wife or try to reconcile. I have tried to my best ability but she’s very ungrateful and miserable. I believe our marriage is dead at this point and I don’t think there’s any way to revive it. She has completely let herself go emotionally and physically. She doesn’t care about herself nor myself.

I just want to know the next wise step to take

Thanks.
Your wife is only reacting emotionally, she'll come around.
No woman likes to be told they have a loose vag1na even when they know they do, it's a blow to their self-esteem.

Give her time to come around, although I do feel she might be a drama queen and just intends to make you beg.

1 Like

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Nobody: 12:13am On Sep 01, 2018
Adesuwag:
you must be living in the yesteryear!

And you must be living in the future year.

1 Like

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Shugavee(f): 1:20am On Sep 01, 2018
I really don’t like the hypocrisy I am seeing on this thread!! There is absolutely nothing wrong with talking to his wife about sex!!!!! NOTHING, except of course he said it in a rude manner,,, or u prefer him to cheat outside n pretends to her? Then when the cheat story comes on nairaland u say *why didn’t u talk to ur wife* if u can’t comunicate sex with ur wife,,, who else will u do that with? It might hv hurt her feelings but d no reach all this drama please.

If ur husband bleeps u everyday n eventual stop except u r a cheat u would be troubled.

Except his manners were wrong!!! He did nothing morally unacceptable.That may probably not be the only issue they r even hving ,, cause if it is then the lady has a problem that we don’t know about!!

I don’t support nonsense

9 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Shugavee(f): 1:30am On Sep 01, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Continue ma, we're listening...

Single, unwanted woman that now knows everything that happens in marriage.

grin Fire on!!
yesss o of course !!!! Here is my signature

****middle finger****

1 Like

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Shugavee(f): 1:33am On Sep 01, 2018
Mr LuciferCristi I am in a stable n happy relationship ... u don’t know me n never will!
Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Shugavee(f): 1:49am On Sep 01, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Yet you can't sleep by 1:35am...

Very stable relationship. grin
today i am even gonna sleep by 3 no work 2morrow!!!

1 Like

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Shugavee(f): 1:53am On Sep 01, 2018
LuciferCristi:

Marriage has already given you a middle finger even before you clocked 30.

This is your fifth year on Nairaland changing monikers every year & advising people better than you.

A wheelchair-bound man even picked a bride last month & you're still single.

Are you that worthless that no man finds you desirable?
Hahahahahahahaha

Look at someone calling somebody worthless,,,
Calling u worthless is a compliment

3 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by tizzdi(m): 2:11am On Sep 01, 2018
keepingmum:

Has it occurred to you that u also dont satisfy your wife - with the bs......go and meet ur tight kitten whoree dt satisfies ur 2 minute libido and stop disturbing nl
chai greatdad19 come ooo iswear na ur wife b dis ooo..lol..read all over again u will knw wat am talking about cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by LadySarah: 2:32am On Sep 01, 2018
For ppl that's got time to listen to Nig men senseless talk as per "big God " that they are.

If you opt for Cs to save your hoohaa,they will lambast you and say you are not a Hebrew woman.now she has put to bed naturally, new complaints has arisen.first preg for that matter.

If you knew how important tight vjay was to you,you should have spoken with her prior to the pregnancy to consider cs a s an option.You can't eat your cake and have it.

Yes the vjay is elastic,yes also pelvic floor exercises also work.but some after these may ne'er come to the original state taking into account body dynamics.let her not start inserting stupid things Nl romance section guys recommended.Cervical cancer and all is looking at ....

If you want it so bad ,go and enlarge your p..is to fit the present size.Rubbish!!!

Nigerian women have suffered. True

3 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by MMotimo: 3:34am On Sep 01, 2018
I suspect the bigger problem, other than injured pride, is that you diagnosed a problem with her vjay then went ahead to consult with a third party (a female to boot) and obtained "treatment" without saying anything to her. Put yourself in her shoes, how would you feel?

That should not end the marriage though unless one or both of you was looking for a way out of the union before. The deed is done, no two ways about it, you owe her an apology for not discussing the problem with her before embarking on your PM solution. It does not matter how angry she would have gotten. Hard conversations are a part of marriage, some things have to be discussed. We don't know how tactful your communication style is. Truth is, a conversation like that would be beyond what most men can handle well without putting their foot in their mouth. Her feelings are hurt, she's angry and she's probably wondering if you've "tested" the efficacy of the item on other females abi how else would you have been able to testify to its effectiveness?

The more I type, the more I feel like you've dug yourself a hole and just made a big problem worse. Humble yourself and apologize for going behind her back but do not apologize for recognizing a problem and voicing it out. You both should go see a vjay Dr abi is it Gynaecologist they are called? Start from there. Maybe it's an easy fix, maybe she needs surgical solutions. You should have started with an expert first instead of "PM" remedies.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by mikkyjagga1(m): 6:15am On Sep 01, 2018
Shut up your mouth
LadySarah:
For ppl that's got time to listen to Nig men senseless talk as per "big God " that they are.

If you opt for Cs to save your hoohaa,they will lambast you and say you are not a Hebrew woman.now she has put to bed naturally, new complaints has arisen.first preg for that matter.

If you knew how important tight vjay was to you,you should have spoken with her prior to the pregnancy to consider cs a s an option.You can't eat your cake and have it.

Yes the vjay is elastic,yes also pelvic floor exercises also work.but some after these may ne'er come to the original state taking into account body dynamics.let her not start inserting stupid things Nl romance section guys recommended.Cervical cancer and all is looking at ....

If you want it so bad ,go and enlarge your p..is to fit the present size.Rubbish!!!

Nigerian women have suffered. True
Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Eketem: 7:51am On Sep 01, 2018
You are asking for opinions but you refuse to listen to people advising you how you got this wrong.

Imagine she just came up to you with some cream and told you she was not satisfied with your sex life.
You need to go and apologize to her and calm down when she feels better you both can find a joint solution, please don't buy anything for her to insert it us dangerous and will harm her

See a gynecologist especially as you may want more kids, don't buy any concoctions

8 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by PatrickOkunima(m): 7:52am On Sep 01, 2018
GreatDad19:
Hello nlanders

This is an update to my old thread from last month https://www.nairaland.com/4647838/wifes-vagina-loose-please

I experienced some negative feedback but was able to receive help from a generous lady who sent me a pm and advised me on what to do. I ended up buying what this said lady suggested for my wife and I thought at this point maybe this issue would be solved. Despite me avoiding this situation for years, I finally decided to address it after frustration.

After purchasing this item, I sat down with my wife in the calmest way possible to explain how I’ve not been satisfied sexually due to her giving birth. I explained to her that I felt her vagina had loosened after the birth of our child and I handed over the product that I had bought for her. My wife stayed silent all throughout the time I spoke to her. When I finished talking she gave me a very nasty look and left the room without saying a word and also eased as she left. Since that day I have been living in pure misery.

My wife has refused to sleep in the same bed with me, she has deprived me of sex. She barely cooks. Every time I try to talk to her, she shuts me or up or she doesn’t respond. She’s constantly on her phone talking to one friend or the other. Completely disrespecting me in my own house. Yesterday night was the last straw and we got into a heated fight. She compared me to one of her ex’s and claimed that it was a mistake that she married me. I ended up calling her all sorts of names and told her to leave my house. I called her mother, and she was begging on her behalf but I’m no longer tolerating her nasty behaviour. It was God that stopped me from slapping her yesterday, because I’ve never been insulted like that all my life. This morning she’s packed her stuff and she has left with our daughter.
At this point I’m falling out of love with this ungrateful woman. Since the birth of our child it’s been hell and I’ve tried my best. At this point I don’t know if I should just leave my wife or try to reconcile. I have tried to my best ability but she’s very ungrateful and miserable. I believe our marriage is dead at this point and I don’t think there’s any way to revive it. She has completely let herself go emotionally and physically. She doesn’t care about herself nor myself.

I just want to know the next wise step to take

Thanks.

You should have discussed with her before buying the product. It's a big mistake on your part. Send me an email: patrickokunima@gmail.com I want to give you a piece of advice that may save your marriage. What I want to tell you is not for public consumption. There are a lot of single guys here, most of them under 20 who will come and give you advice on how to run your marital affairs. How can you advice someone on something you have not experienced? I'm expecting your mail.

1 Like

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by ObaOloye: 8:00am On Sep 01, 2018
Personally I think Op needs to work on his character. He comes offcas arrogant with a sense of entitlement. For her this issue goes beyond the present matter being discussed. It was just the straw that broke the camel's back. I concur with the person that suggested she may have been living with post Natal depression.
The issue is that you made everything about you not her and it sounded like she was just there to satisfy your desires. Cook, clean and be tigjt, just the way you like. You need to apologise to your wife. That's just it plain and simple.

7 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by DonHummer(m): 8:01am On Sep 01, 2018
Nairalanders/ Nigerians are very sentimental people.
Most ladies will obviously defend the lady outrightly and most guys will follow the trend.
OP, The major problem now is the fact that your wife is a very "sensitive" person like you mentioned in your former thread, and since it's over two years I think it's the right time to bring up the issue, ( couples should always discuss what is lacking in their relationship so as to make the bond stronger). Being a very sensitive person, coupled with the kind of reasoning she has, her mind could be telling her different crazy things and this can possibly make her depressed which led to her rude behavior in recent time.
so give her time to cool down, go and sort things with her. she will definitely come back.
The case would have been worse if she heard it from another person but since she heard it from you directly then you guys don't have much problem to sort out

4 Likes

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by Gliding(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2018
Creamcustard:
Hello Op,

This must be a very challenging situation for both of you.
I'll say you probably went about it the wrong way, without considering the character of your spouse.

I'm assuming you bought Ben-wa balls for her to use.Ben-wa balls are usually very good to improve tone.
It is invasive in the sense that she has to insert it in her vjay and hold it in there,it's not for everyone.

How did you approach the talk? Mannerism matters especially when dealing with something so sensitive.
I would be offended if I'm told I have a loose vjay and then have a Ben-wa ball shoved in my face as a solution.

How would you feel if she came home one day and told you that your prick is smal,has always been small and she can't take it anymore and she has bought a di ck extender for you?

Have you considered that she has gone through child birth and is insecure about her body?

I personally don't like when people insult each other,it's usually a battle of who will inflict more hurt on the other person. After hurling insults,what next? You both need to grow up.

The worst part is this 'leave my house' you guys bandy about freely, she will forever hold low grade resentment towards you and now be aware that she's not secure at all which will make matters worse.

Explore why she is miserable.Has she always been miserable? Is she suffering from postnatal depression?

You have said that she has let go of herself emotionally and physically.Is she low in mood,no energy,no enjoyment in anything,not wanting to go out,over or under eating,not caring about anything.

She may actually be depressed, she needs to see a doctor if this is the case.

Times like this,it's best to take a more supportive stance and work through problems sensitively & with tact.

If you deal.with the psychological aspect,the physical will follow and I bet she will be more receptive to other things.

I hope you both sort this out,if you cannot then please co parent cordially so your lovely child does not miss out on the love of father and mother.

Someone needs to apologise and then the other person will follow.

Good luck

Thanks for this respectful,solution focused response. I have read some responses that seem focused on bashing the op.
The man has made a mistake and he's already down, let's try not to worsen his situation
Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:11am On Sep 01, 2018
You came to nairaland to complain and you have technically lost your marriage... Now you are back to complain again... what else do you intend to lose undecided

1 Like

Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by SmellingAnus(m): 9:12am On Sep 01, 2018
You came to nairaland to complain and you have technically lost your marriage... Now you are bact to complain again... what else do you intend to lose undecided
Re: Update On Wife’s Loose Vagina ! by tabithababy(f): 9:24am On Sep 01, 2018
PatrickOkunima:

You should have discussed with her before buying the product. It's a big mistake on your part. Send me an email: patrickokunima@gmail.com I want to give you a piece of advice that may save your marriage. What I want to tell you is not for public consumption. There are a lot of single guys here, most of them under 20 who will come and give you advice on how to run your marital affairs. How can you advice someone on something you have not experienced? I'm expecting your mail.

How much is the piece of advice

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Love Or Trust: What Should Come First In A Relationship? / Is Marriage Now Old-fashioned? / 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.