Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! (12503 Views)

Woman Names Her Son 'Vagina' (Photo) / I Found Mycoten Vagina Cream In My Wife's Wardrobe / Kenyan Man Pulls Out Garlic From Wife's Vagina..... Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 8:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hello NLander

I created this account because I choose to remain anonymous, as this is a touchy subject.

My wife and I have been married for a few years. When I first met my wife she was absolutely perfect. I had no complaints and everything was intact. I’m a very understanding man and i know the changes that a woman’s body goes through. After giving birth to our baby girl two years ago, my wife’s vagina has not been the same. I do not feel any kind of sensation when we are intimate and I have been suffering for the past two years. Her vagina walls are not intact at all, and I didn’t expect this especially as we only have one child. I do not feel anything at all, and I’ve just been managing. I don’t want to indulge in masturbation to please myself. My wife is a young woman of 29 and I don’t know what to do.

I have tried to google the remedies and possibly give her hints but nothing has worked. I cannot come to tell her directly as my wife is a very sensitive woman, and she will probably begin to feel insecure which I do not want. I just do not enjoy sex with her any longer and by Gods Grace I have not cheated. But the thoughts have been coming into my mind as I’m beginning to feel frustrated, please do not judge. I still want to have more children with my wife, but considering the effects that one child has had on her vagina, I do not want to even think about that. I love my wife, but this issue is killing me. It’s making me resentful towards her. Please any solutions?

Thanks.
Cc. Lalasticlala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 30, 2018
Most women in this situation are the cause of this unfortunate quagmire. After giving birth, rather than using a mini towel with warm water & some herbs (forgotten the name now) to be cleaning & treating the vagina twice daily, in order for the overstretched walls to tighten up, they just go about their normal way of life - out of laziness until it becomes too late to rectify.

The easiest & quickest way to restoring the vagina firmness are through Kegel exercises & the use of vagina tightening gels.

18 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by yvelchstores(f): 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2018
This is very unusual honestly because that shouldn't be the case after just one child. Pls note there is a remedy for this situation. Kegel exercising. I happen to sell what is needed to effectively carry out this exercise. I will not want to disclose too much on an open forum. Go to my ig page, send us a dm at fitness_naija there on Instagram.
This is not a matter of sensitivity, she should know what's up. U can't pretend forever.
Send us a dm. I blv we can be if help. Pls note it's not abt purchasing from us. Advise will go a mile too. All the best.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by ITbomb(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
I wish could create another anonymous account like yours, I would have given you my honest advice.
But know that child bearing is top priority so your other desires can be outsource

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by zealblinks(m): 9:08pm On Jul 30, 2018
What God has joined together let no man put asunder. That's your cross bro... Anyway you can ask any loyal oloso around your area what they use to wash their thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Betakeshi: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2018
grin
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by vizkiz: 9:15pm On Jul 30, 2018
GreatDad19:
Hello NLander

I created this account because I choose to remain anonymous, as this is a touchy subject.

My wife and I have been married for a few years. When I first met my wife she was absolutely perfect. I had no complaints and everything was intact. I’m a very understanding man and i know the changes that a woman’s body goes through. After giving birth to our baby girl two years ago, my wife’s vagina has not been the same. I do not feel any kind of sensation when we are intimate and I have been suffering for the past two years. Her vagina walls are not intact at all, and I didn’t expect this especially as we only have one child. I do not feel anything at all, and I’ve just been managing. I don’t want to indulge in masturbation to please myself. My wife is a young woman of 29 and I don’t know what to do.

I have tried to google the remedies and possibly give her hints but nothing has worked. I cannot come to tell her directly as my wife is a very sensitive woman, and she will probably begin to feel insecure which I do not want. I just do not enjoy sex with her any longer and by Gods Grace I have not cheated. But the thoughts have been coming into my mind as I’m beginning to feel frustrated, please do not judge. I still want to have more children with my wife, but considering the effects that one child has had on her vagina, I do not want to even think about that. I love my wife, but this issue is killing me. It’s making me resentful towards her. Please any solutions?

Thanks.
Cc. Lalasticlala

She should sign up for a gym class. It helps.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
vizkiz:

She should sign up for a gym class. It helps.
Can gym really help tighten the vagina? If so I might suggest it to her.

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by vizkiz: 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2018
GreatDad19:
Can gym really help tighten the vagina? If so I might suggest it to her.

suggest this to her. It is natural remedy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Laird(m): 9:25pm On Jul 30, 2018
Google search keigel exercises

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 9:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
Laird:
Google search keigel exercises
Bro I’ve hinted this to her but she has refused to get the message. If I tell her directly now, her mind will start going elsewhere. I’m tempted to cheat, as one girl keeps on disturbing but I’m keep my cool. I don’t know how long though, my wife is also the stubborn type that doesn’t like corrections.
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 9:36pm On Jul 30, 2018
You should enlarge your penis. Seem you have a small sized pen.is which was manageable before the popping out of a single 3.5 kg human, now your pen.is is wriggling and you are blaming your wife.
Enlarge your coast and set sail sir.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 9:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
GreatDad19:
Bro I’ve hinted this to her but she has refused to get the message. If I tell her directly now, her mind will start going elsewhere. I’m tempted to cheat, as one girl keeps on disturbing but I’m keep my cool. I don’t know how long though, my wife is also the stubborn type that doesn’t like corrections.
Go ahead and cheat. You do not have the monopoly. Do you think that she is enjoying the se.x too when she can't feel the damn rod. Do you bother to ask whether she is feeling you? How is the se.x like? You should find out what she is telling her friends about the lousy se.x she is getting from you?

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 9:44pm On Jul 30, 2018
JoannaSedley:
You should enlarge your penis. Seem you have a small sized pen.is which was manageable before the popping out of a single 3.5 kg human, now your pen.is is wriggling and you are blaming your wife.
Madam even if my penis is small ( which it is not) I should still be able to feel some kind of sensation as we only have one child. My friends do not have this kind of problem only me. I do not feel anything at all, which means there’s something wrong somewhere with my wife. Thank you for your advice anyway.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 9:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
GreatDad19:
Madam even if my penis is small ( which it is not) I should still be able to feel some kind of sensation as we only have one child. My friends do not have this kind of problem only me. I do not feel anything at all, which means there’s something wrong somewhere with my wife. Thank you for your advice anyway.
No. There is nothing wrong with your wife but you. You do not have the same size of pen.is as your friends neither their wives has the same vagi.na type as your wife. You are looking for an excuse to cheat so go ahead and cheat and get it out of your system.
The facts still remains that a good rod won't even notice the difference between an unused VJ and a used VJ. A good rod is happy to delve inside a VJ of after one, two and even three because it offers less stress and no penile pain or bruises. But here, we have you with your kindergarten rod hoping to keep on fuc.king a virginlike VJ because thats the only type of VJ you can feel. Divorce her or enlarge your coast.

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by light101: 9:58pm On Jul 30, 2018
I think you should tell your wife the whole situation and encourage her to go through those suggestions you mentioned.

For the cheating part, bros forget it ohhh. Once u start you will just keep going from one hotel to another, guest house to guest spending a little cash u have on you on paying hotel bills and servicing your side chick. At the end of the day, you will still not be satisfied.

18 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 10:11pm On Jul 30, 2018
JoannaSedley:
No. There is nothing wrong with your wife but you. You do not have the same size of pen.is as your friends neither their wives has the same vagi.na type as your wife. You are looking for an excuse to cheat so go ahead and cheat and get it out of your system.
The facts still remains that a good rod won't even notice the difference between an unused VJ and a used VJ. A good rod is happy to delve inside a VJ of after one, two and even three because it offers less stress and no penile pain or bruises. But here, we have you with your kindergarten rod hoping to keep on fuc.king a virginlike VJ because thats the only type of VJ you can feel. Divorce her or enlarge your coast.
Women just don’t get it. You can never put emotions or rage aside when dealing with issues. God bless you Ma.

13 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by GreatDad19: 10:12pm On Jul 30, 2018
light101:
I think you should tell your wife the whole situation and encourage her to go through those suggestions you mentioned.

For the cheating part, bros forget it ohhh. Once u start you will just keep going from one hotel to another, guest house to guest spending a little cash u have on you on paying hotel bills and servicing your side chick. At the end of the day, you will still not be satisfied.
Bros I hear you. I’ll try my best.
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Orubebe01: 10:17pm On Jul 30, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Rod kwa

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by naijacentric(m): 10:38pm On Jul 30, 2018
JoannaSedley:
mumu

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 30, 2018
GreatDad19:

I don't usually offer marital advice here on NL because I believe it to be a very sensitive issue that requires a trained counsellor, but on the other hand, I'm pushed.

You're still behaving like a young lad who recently got introduced to sex.. And your constant strive to cheat is sardonic.. like WTF! You claim to love your wife but your love for sex is so great that you won't mind cheating on her? If your son was in this situation, what would be your advice to him? That's go and cheat?

At the end of the day, it's your choice to make. The way you make your bed, so shall you lie on it.. Lemme drop my pen here...

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jul 30, 2018
GreatDad19:

This nigger gon cheat I swear grin

21 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:54pm On Jul 30, 2018
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by JoannaSedley(f): 5:25am On Jul 31, 2018
GreatDad19:
Women just don’t get it. You can never put emotions or rage aside when dealing with issues. God bless you Ma.
naijacentric:
mumu
See them. Awon small rod crew. Do not start with me, i beg you.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Nobody: 5:50am On Jul 31, 2018
Who loose am should go tighten it back. Simple

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by omowolewa: 6:04am On Jul 31, 2018
With my little understanding of women, you may need to adjust to her new anatomy as she may not want to pass through rigorous process of tightening.

Try other banging position that my give you the pleasure.

It's costlier cheating

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by phemmyfour: 6:18am On Jul 31, 2018
Eleyi gidi gan o.....Aaah....Nnkan nbe!

Back to the topic,
You too dey wide her leg.
Why not change position, raise are legs up close to your chest/shoulder to get an acute angle, that ll reduce the circumference of the vjay and your dick will experience immense friction

2 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by frostylook: 6:45am On Jul 31, 2018
Incoming..... Another case of Freelance777 and Treese on the go.
Never a dull moment on Familyland grin.
@poster, since you believe your wife is the one with problem, sit her down and gently ask her how much she enjoys sex since birthing. I assure you that she doesn't feel you in her as much as you don't feel her. I hope her response should give you both room to have an honest communication and seek solutions.
Don't go and scatter your home with your cheating plans, but if you feel vaginal traction is worth your marriage........

4 Likes

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by yvelchstores(f): 6:53am On Jul 31, 2018
I weep for D ignorance in my country. I waited for a message on ig from u op, u never sent. It's either u don't really want solution, just an excuse to cheat or you are not serious.
I really don't know how human beings think. Anyway, I will explain a bit further, just because I am kind.

Listen up, what she needs is kegel. Not going to the gym. It does not help that area at all. It worsens it as weight lifting and weight loss can affect the pelvic Wall negatively.

Within 2 weeks of using the product for kegel, the both of u will notice changes. Now u said u are not feeling anything, that means she is also not feeling anything. It's not about your size. It's the pelvic walls that needs to be tightened.
When she starts it, not only will it start to firm up, blood flow will increase there and she will be experiencing climax like she never has before.

The act is this way- the product is shaped like an egg, made of natural stone so it's small but weighty. Comes in different sizes so she can start with the biggest size which of course is still small for a big vagina.

It is drilled at the tip so she can insert a long rope or dental floss so she can just drag it out at will. With or without rope, it can't get stuck in there anyways.

Now she will lie down, insert it in there, 70% all the way, stand up, move around like she did nothing. It will start descending. Her body will start a reflex action down there, tightening itself around this stone, so it doesn't fall off, that sir, is kegel exercise.... She will soon master this and the muscles will start getting stronger and stronger till she can literally strangle u inside her. I am not joking.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 31, 2018
naijacentric:
mumu
serious one grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by bukatyne(f): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:

Hmmmmmm
Re: My Wife’s Vagina Is Loose! Please HELP! by bukatyne(f): 6:57am On Jul 31, 2018
JoannaSedley:
Go ahead and cheat. You do not have the monopoly. Do you think that she is enjoying the se.x too when she can't feel the damn rod. Do you bother to ask whether she is feeling you? How is the se.x like? You should find out what she is telling her friends about the lousy se.x she is getting from you?

Double hmmmmmmm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Isn’t Infidelity A Crime? / Which Is A Man's Happiest Day In Life? / Is It Necessary To Teach Babies To Sit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.