Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,463 members, 7,816,085 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals (35623 Views)

Seun Kuti Paraded With Other Suspected Criminals / Pay My School Fees And Stop Celebrating Me On Social Media - Wizkid’s ‘son’ / Inside 2face & Omotoye's Club Rumors In Ikeja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by dermmy(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Coward spits fire grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Buhari is not a criminal you fool, he is a terrorist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by obaataaokpaewu: 11:41am On Sep 01, 2018
The way you celebrated Amaka and she disappointed you tongue

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by hensben(m): 11:41am On Sep 01, 2018
Nairatrenders:
Popular afro-pop singer, 2Baba Idibia, has shared his thoughts on the forthcoming general elections in Nigerian.

2Face, who spoke to Showtime in a chat, advised the youths to stop celebrating criminally-minded politicians who are only out to loot public funds. “My advice to the youths is that we should begin to celebrate what is right.

We should stop celebrating criminals; we should stop hyping people that have done nothing to benefit us.

Imagine, someone wakes one morning and suddenly becomes a Senator with a lot of money; people will begin to celebrate him/her even when he has done nothing for his people. When you campaign for votes and you finally win, you’ve to have something to show for those votes. So, we need to begin to celebrate people who are genuine and not criminals”, he said.

2face Idibia Hopeful that Nigerians would not be deceived by political antics again, he wished for peaceful, credible elections. “I hope so, because that would depend on the electorate.

I’m hoping that Nigerians will understand that politicians should not use them again; I’m hoping that they would understand that these people will tell their usual stories, but we also should tell our own story this time around”, he said.

He advised the government to improve on communication with the masses. “My advice is that they should speak to the people more, they should let us know what’s happening. When people don’t know what’s happening they tend to talk, they tend to argue.

When we hear something in the news tomorrow we don’t even know if it’s the truth or a lie because the government doesn’t even talk to us; we don’t even know what’s going on.

And that is a major issue; they should let the people know what’s going on, so, that the people can participate and be actively involved in the governance of the nation. The government should carry the people along”, he advised.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/2face-idibia-spits-fire-nigerians-should-stop-celebrating-criminals-2/
He wasn’t Hyping obasanjo neither jolly, he was only saying he is feeling like them because the girl love him. To wan be like someone or feeling like someone Na two different phrase.

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Dollabiz: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2018
After collaborating with app to speak peace abi
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by madridsta007(m): 11:43am On Sep 01, 2018
Nairatrenders:
Popular afro-pop singer, 2Baba Idibia, has shared his thoughts on the forthcoming general elections in Nigerian.

2Face, who spoke to Showtime in a chat, advised the youths to stop celebrating criminally-minded politicians who are only out to loot public funds. “My advice to the youths is that we should begin to celebrate what is right.

We should stop celebrating criminals; we should stop hyping people that have done nothing to benefit us.

Imagine, someone wakes one morning and suddenly becomes a Senator with a lot of money; people will begin to celebrate him/her even when he has done nothing for his people. When you campaign for votes and you finally win, you’ve to have something to show for those votes. So, we need to begin to celebrate people who are genuine and not criminals”, he said.

2face Idibia Hopeful that Nigerians would not be deceived by political antics again, he wished for peaceful, credible elections. “I hope so, because that would depend on the electorate.

I’m hoping that Nigerians will understand that politicians should not use them again; I’m hoping that they would understand that these people will tell their usual stories, but we also should tell our own story this time around”, he said.

He advised the government to improve on communication with the masses. “My advice is that they should speak to the people more, they should let us know what’s happening. When people don’t know what’s happening they tend to talk, they tend to argue.

When we hear something in the news tomorrow we don’t even know if it’s the truth or a lie because the government doesn’t even talk to us; we don’t even know what’s going on.

And that is a major issue; they should let the people know what’s going on, so, that the people can participate and be actively involved in the governance of the nation. The government should carry the people along”, he advised.

GIST VIA - https://nairatrend.com.ng/2face-idibia-spits-fire-nigerians-should-stop-celebrating-criminals-2/

Get some credibility, Tu Face. You lost it when you deceived Nigerians in your aborted protest.

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by bobosydney: 11:47am On Sep 01, 2018
The same way your wife collected a Paso SUV car from Akpabio.. smelly talks.

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by lagdmark(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2018
2face is not a role model for the youths in Nigeria. Musicians like Fela was very vocal even in military rule.
2 baba continue increasing our population.

4 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Bollinger(m): 11:49am On Sep 01, 2018
See the animosity a well respected artist like 2face is getting on the subject of corruption. This is the problem in Nigeria. Not one single person hasn't been tainted by it to the point where no one has credibility on the issue. You guys are truly and royally phucked. Until everyone in Nigeria recognizes what the real issue is with corruption it's only going to get worse. You guys think it's bad now. Lol......you have no idea what's coming.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Mizk:
Is it just me? It felt like he's shading david mark, and this is same dude who chickened out of a protest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 01, 2018
2 face right now after reading all the comments

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Amebo9jablog(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2018
Na true jare 9ja are fund of that

Oya show me love here:: https://amebo9ja.com/nigerians-should-stop-celebrating-criminals-2face/
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Akpacha(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2018
Lomprico2:
It begins with you!

Return d gifts n money akpabio gave u.
thanks man! Best advice.
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:
This liverless duck is talking

Wasn't he the idiot that chickened out of the protests against these corrupt politicians...

Tuface has no credibility
He should just crawl back to the hole he came out from

Nigeria is cursed with lifeless government and zombie supporters
In your area how many protest have organise against your councillor or local government chairman because of bad governance?

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 01, 2018
says a Lily livered dude, yet cuts deals with same political jobbers!

3 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by innocential3032(m): 12:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
when i read this 2face spite fire story, the first thing i did was to take my ear phone, and list to E B LIKE SAY by 2face, and i was like/ did he forget he sang a song praising obj, jolly , tinubu etc?
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by reesemachh(m): 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2018
lol this one that has benefited more from the corrupt lot grin grin he should better shut up because he himself isn't credible

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by patrickcollins: 12:17pm On Sep 01, 2018
hensben:
He wasn’t Hyping obasanjo neither jolly, he was only saying he is feeling like them because the girl love him. To wan be like someone or feeling like someone Na two different phrase.
What do you mean sir, he was feeling like criminals ok ooo, one day another artiste will release a song feeling like shekau of boko haram and u will still maintain is ordinary feeling.

3 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by bedspread: 12:20pm On Sep 01, 2018
Lomprico2:
It begins with you!

Return d gifts n money akpabio gave u.
ON POINT
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Jamestown123: 12:21pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

Wasn't he the idiot that chickened out of the protests against these corrupt politicians...

U need to grow up my friend. Cos reasonable person don't think what you are thinking.

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by icedbreez(m): 12:23pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jumping Chicken
#kitten
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Sharpshooota: 12:24pm On Sep 01, 2018
Jamestown123:
U need to grow up my friend. Cos reasonable person don't think what you are thinking.

Reasonable people take advantage of the poor and downtrodden..... That's how they think

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by franchasng: 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2018
NaijaMutant:

I don't praise or support criminals

I call them out, like :

Tinubu

Akpabio

Amaechi

Orji Kalu

Atiku

Evans

Shekau

Etc

Let's all do the same undecided
Buhari

Peter Odili

Ikedi Ohakim

Obasanjo

IBB

Adams Oshiomhole

Saraki

....I hand over the Barton to the next speaker angry

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by 12345baba(m): 12:39pm On Sep 01, 2018
But he and the wife chop akpabio stolen money abi?
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by duality(m): 12:41pm On Sep 01, 2018
A weak attempt at rabble rousing

He should get inside jare

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by desiredmee(m): 12:43pm On Sep 01, 2018
I see a lot of kids here insulting tuface and calling him unprintable names,yes I used the word kids because certainly only kids believe that things are meant to remain the same.that he got a car doesn't stop him from conderming what is wrong or bad.tuface has passed a message which has a lot of sense and if you think is not worth passing such a good message then you that is holy holy pass your own message.

2 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by lonlytroy(m): 1:08pm On Sep 01, 2018
Sharpshooota:

I swear the country is Doom, imagine Nigeria no get light, na that one dey pain me

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nwibii: 1:13pm On Sep 01, 2018
E never do? All of unah wan killam, small thing wey him yan everybody the para like this. Imagine if he went ahead with the protest that year and some persons died,same u now will still call him out for killing innocent people.

1 Like

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Jaqenhghar: 1:19pm On Sep 01, 2018
Realname:
See this benue drunkard !

They were wiping.out your people you kept mute!

You performed for every past government that paid.you! Oleee

Now you are talking ? Your club Rumors is running down, you have school fees of 5 kids to pay

You are managing the 10 cars you put on Uber to survive now you are trying to advise the youths ?

GTFOH

WTF!? shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
I hope he got permission from his Mum

2 Likes

Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Charly68: 1:26pm On Sep 01, 2018
I hope the lazy youths will listen to you my brother..they have lost their moral values totally .
Re: 2Face: Nigerians Should Stop Celebrating Criminals by Valchuks12345(m): 1:31pm On Sep 01, 2018
Tuface has never for once support Nigeria politicians. He even lambast some of the politicians in one of his hit tract.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Ekile Pretty In Cornrows (Photos) / Regina Daniels Nwoko Hosts Lavish Party For Kids On Children’s Day / Toke Makinwa Poses In Thigh-revealing Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.